Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [IC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

Love of Ghibli

Before Park was able to continue her conversation a explosion rocked the train, as it plummeted below, before leveling out, when the voice of a priest, presumably, of the church who had issued this mission gave a grim announcement. 

Satomi on the other hand, was trying not to laugh when she saw Zach's nosebleed. 

"What!?" Hitomi responded to Chris' look indignantly, "dark guilds my @$$, I mean when you want something found the logical thing is to have the most amount of people looking for it. Church of the -" Hitomi was cut off as she is slammed by Park's fist, who is now breathing fire. 

"Will you shut-up! You got us into this mess!" The archer yelled, who is now having a conniption at the bothersome turn of events, "stop spouting religion for ten minutes, and start helping us."

"Fine, fine. I'll have you know that was Wrath right there," Hitomi replied rubbing her head, with a pout.

"You know you should probably get that taken a look at," Satomi said, indicating the skin peeling away from Park's face, and the fireballs shooting from empty eye sockets, "I could be wrong, but I don't think that's healthy." With those final words Satomi followed Zack up, delivering a swift kick to the head of one of the mages he had missed, and an elbow into the stomach of another. 

As another car approached Satomi jumped across to it, cutting a hole in its roof. It would be easy to take out the small guilds first, and as their were only 5 mages in this car, she thought it a good place to start. 

The first mage got a face full of her underwear, as she jumped into the train car, before using her weight an momentum to knock the man's head into a wall, while pushing him giving a swift knee to the face of another one of the car's mages. The third mage was fell by the crack of the sheath of Satomi's sword across his forehead. While the fourth and fifth mages were fell by punch to the throat. 

Meanwhile Park shot arrows at passing cars from one of their car's windows, hitting a few mages, when the car was suddenly rocked by a blast. A small sweat bubble appeared on the side of Park's forehead, as she tried to contemplate the situation. 

Hitomi, meanwhile, had been on the room blasting mages, when the bat woman appeared.

"Waaaaiiiiitttt, I'm the problem here?" Hitomi's eye twitched, "because I'm sure the succubus is not problem at all." A large orb of light formed in Hitomi's hand. "Amaterasu forgive me, but I'm going to take you down!" Hitomi yelled before launching the orb at Agra.   

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heights....it had to be freaking heights! Zack had unfortunately found himself flying in the air after the hit the train had taken, luckily for him he had managed to get saved by Henry's card rug. "Woo!" he exclaimed as he looked down for a second......water, it wouldn't be that bad to fall....but with his luck there would be rocks in his trajectory. Once he was flying snuggly he heard Caroline's voice, the technomancer, it was true, if she could gain control they would be fine, but that wouldn't be easy. "I could try to find the blue prints in one of the control towers.....but that might be far away......" he said instantly downing his own idea, forgetting he has enhanced speed. "They're all currently flying but for how long I'd rather not know......I'd give anything a chance right now though..."

He looked around, fighting going all around. "Caroline, what do you need to know to control these things?" he asked looking in the distance, there was one tower in sight.....but whether or not he had the stamina wasn't up to him. "Someone give me an energy drink....cause I'm gonna need my heart to catch up to my feet"

Henry was glad to see that his floor strategy worked out. Unfortunately, the three guild members are now on a floating card floor in the middle of an areal war zone with explosions going around. Naturally Henry was worried, but for now his heart could slow down because it didn't look like anyone was particularly interested in messing with those particular three at the time. He learned that Caroline had the ability to fully control any machine not just the one she always has floating with her. COOOOOOLLLL!!! Henry exclaimed pretty elated. He began thinking of a plan. Zack had mentioned something about a tower in the distance, but Henry looked and realized that what they did see was clearly outside of the giant purple dome like barrier that acted as a cage for the combatants. Second, while running is a definite possibility Henry would be hard pressed to not only keep up with the speedster it would be doubly hard to protect him from other attacks. But what could be done in this situation. The other guild members were busy keeping their train car intact so it was just them three. I know, what if we steal another guilds train car? Maybe if we can get you inside one you can work your magic in there and Zack and I will cover you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the fight had begun. Arga was immediately pulled towards the young mage and naturally she lead pelvis first. The boy was about to get his blade ready to end her when Arga was struck by a mysterious orb of light causing her to fly backwards. She regained her composure rather quickly in the air she looked at her assailant. Arga caressed her sore breast in a joking manner as they were now bruised. This latest target of hers was impressive. She took out that first guild before this pointless trial would even begin. Chimera Soul you say? Never heard of that one before. But if all boys in the guild are as cute as you then I think we can dance all night long. I guess I should say my guild to be fair, I am a member of Ghost Trick the guild of ghost and ghouls. Her eyes then wandered over to the silly wench that shot her. Then she looked back at Vincent. Your women aren't that bad either. She winked at Hitomi. 

Alright enough chatter back to combat. A magical array appeared in front of her and from it seemed to come and endless array of bats. The bats made there way to the guilds train car and to Vincent then they started to explode. Attempt to bury the guild in a symphony of explosions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile while the Vincent was stalling the attacking bat woman Chris was busy trying not to kill all of these other mages buzzing around the guilds car. He was impressed to see Satomi take the initiative and jump onto another train car and deal with the mages their. He turned around to see the army of bats coming at the car he quickly noted that they didn't have enough destructive ability to destroy the car completely, the mages attacking her should be more than enough to deal with them. The sad part is that members like Fran won't be that useful in this situation though Vincent may have some trouble with this. What was really peculiar was the amount of mage guilds not going down quietly. It was by a mere coincidence that Chimera Soul came with upward of 10 members but how many of these other guilds can say the same. HIs initial thought was correct. Some of these guilds knew this was going to happen. Chris then made his way to the roof of the guilds train cars and that is when he noticed the pattern. 

This was simply attrition. No matter what these cars are just running into the nearest car. Mages aren't trying to kill other mages so guild members are just keeping the cars from crashing in a magic similar to how Vincent had previously saved the guild. He looked at car at the opposite end of the battlefield and though he couldn't make out the guild in the car he felt an intense chill down his spine. He felt something he hadn't felt in a long time...fear.

Vincent let out an annoyed grunt, as a swarm of bats began advancing on him, and the guild's car. Without so much as a second thought, he extended his free hand towards the bats aimed at his friends, 'grabbing' a large amount with his magic. Then by simply clenching his fist, he dramatically increased the gravity around them, causing them to be crushed, and subsequently explode.

With the bat's number severely dwindled, and the threat to the guild decreased. Vincent turned to handle the issue of his own defense, unfortunately the gravity mage had  failed to realize that while he had been distracted,  the rest of the bats had formed a perimeter around him, and were now rapidly closing in. 

"Not good..."

Vincent barely had enough time to channel gravity energy, before the bats began their kamikaze assault, lighting up the area around him with a array of small explosions. When the smoke cleared the young Sanguino's battered form was the only thing left, he had managed to deafened against the brunt of the attack by using magic, his jacket being the only thing that was truly damaged.

Left in his tattered green tank top, Vincent glared at Agra as he began slowly floating towards her."You owe me a new jacket..." The boy's voice still held its flirtatious tone, while only his eyes displayed his true killer intent, he was beginning to get serious. Vincent gave a quick glance towards his teammates in the train car, before shooting forward at full speed. His plan was to engage Agra at close quarters, in order to keep her from using anymore of he troublesome magic. He just hoped that his guildmates could gave him the ranged support he needed. "I think we need to get a bit more intimate, can I have this dance!?"

Hitomi was slightly perturbed as the woman rubbed her breasts, and even more so when she winked at her.

“E-e-e-ehhhh! I’m sorry, but I don’t swing that way,” Hitomi replied already charging another attack. She then noticed the huge amount of bats barreling toward the train car gritting her teeth. …And then they exploded way off their mark, for a moment Hitomi was puzzled, when she noticed it was Vincent who had saved them and was now trapped by the exploding bats.

“You’ll pay for that!” Hitomi clenched her fists firing the already charged energy ball at Agra, hoping that the bats had obstructed her view. As the bats dissipated Hitomi was astounded at how little damage he had taken. Acknowledging Vincent’s nod Hitomi prepared another barrage to fire at Agra should she try to retaliate against the train car again. 

"Hmm..." Caroline took a moment to mull over the options presented to her.  She could either get the plans for the cars and study them, or go for the more direct approach.  The answer was obvious.

"We can't be sure if there's any plans in that tower, and besides, I've always been better at hands-on work," Caroline said flatly, before looking back up at the raging battles.  The rest of the guild had seemed to be engaged in a fight with a strange woman; Caroline had to resist the urge to join in and help.  Instead, she focused on her sword, letting it shift a bit to get herself focused.  After a few moments, the movements stopped, and Caroline took a deep breath.

"Let's go get our hands on a train car."

Henry was happy because his planned was chosen now the only thing left was to make sure that it went through without a problem. He looked up at the buzzing train cars accompanied by a slew of aerial mages in heated combat and he saw that one was coming directly over head. Let's do this! With that he through his arms in the air and out shot a stream of playing cards that managed to shoot down a couple of mages. Taking advantage of the quick distraction caused by the cards Henry broke the floor the three were on into three platforms and motioned them to the closest train car. Once all three were level with the windows Henry and Zack were launched through immediately to cause a distraction and clear out the occupying enemy. However once Caroline made it through an opening she would notice that the Henry was standing still confused. When he moved to the side Caroline would gaze upon well...kids. It was a guild composing of little girls no older than 10. They were so cute too. The opponents took a fighting stance but to the guild of Chimera Soul it would look like angry puppies or kittens. They were so cute it was adorable. Henry looked back at Caroline clearly wondering what they were going to do. These kids didn't give off an evil vibe, nor did they give off any vibe that would lead anyone to believe they were strong either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arga was impressed that the boy with stood her assault. Though she was less impressed with his teammates in ability to have an open mind. She looked boring, but its always the boring looking ones that turn into closet freaks. As her enemy came in close for close ranged combat she immediately engaged. She having fun dodging his scythe swings though it was naturally hard to land a punch seeing as he had the reach advantage over her. When he went in for one slash she blocked it with her wing and used the space to move in closer and lock her legs around his neck. Now Vincent's face was directly in her crotch and she laughed at the implications. I like you boy, you're just my speed. Too bad you have to die now. She squeezed the boy trying to suffocate him until she looked up...

ICE DRAGON IRON WING SLASH! Tsuna came straight across her face with a deadly attack forcing her to let go of his colleague and crash into the water. Tsuna stood back proud of his accomplishment seeing that if Vincent went down undoubtedly the magic that kept him afloat would go away as well. Where's all that cocky sex talk now? He said rather boastfully. Tsuna looked back to make sure that Vincent was okay. You cool? Lame pun work aside Tsuna was being sincere. But before Vincent could give reply a series of explosions happened in the water causing massive water spires to form. In front of the two floated a pissed off Arga whose wing was bleeding and face bruised. Oh I'm going to enjoy this one! She said menacingly almost foaming at the mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Satomi should be proud that she mopped up an entire car full of mages by herself. As she would ride the train car to the next collision though she would notices that she was getting incrementally further away from the rest of Chimera Soul. Now she was alone. But what was the matter she was a tough woman. From behind her she heard a strong yet feminine voice. I thought I notice one woman taking on a whole guild by herself. I didn't think there would be any other guilds of that caliber on this mission. Satomi would turn around to see a female warrior ready with her spear and chain. Am I to understand that you come from the same guild who is battling my sister over there? This woman meant business but luckily these two female warriors would have some space to duke it out.

This was bad. Really bad.
Jormungand couldn't handle a moving train, let alone a flying train.

With that, she sprout her wings and flew out of the window. She panted from her motion sickness while starting to generate a spherical barrier of water around herself, before beginning to charge.

"I am frightened.. Very..." Gabirol's cruel eyes appeared to be smiling once more. One could feel a demonic aura veiling 'her' as 'she' took out the Ars Goeta once more to summon a winged, succubus-like demon - Asmodeus, with the insertion of a key of pure darkness.

"Perfect..." Gabirol smiled.

Vincent flushed in response to Tsuna's question, he had nearly lost all of his composer, due Agra's unorthodox attempt at strangling him. Taking a few deep breaths, he the placed his hand on the dragon slayer' shoulder, resetting the magic keeping him floating, and putting in a little extra energy for good measure. "Yea man I'm fine, thanks for the save bro." The pair watched as Agra appeared from the water, obviously enraged by Tsuna's surprise assault. "Oh I'm going to enjoy this one" 

"She uses some kind of weird explosive magic... dont let her cast anything, or you'll be in trouble." Vincent mumbled just loud enough that  his ally could hear. He had to admit, he wasn't used to battling in a team, due to the indiscriminate nature of his magic, but he was really starting to enjoy the perks of it so far. The young gravity mage sheathed his Scythe, before extending both his arms to the side, and taking hold of two train cars with his magic. Though the weight of the cars was alleviated by the fact that they were already flying, it still took a great deal of effort on Vincent's part. 

Slamming his hands together, he then sent the two cars spinning towards Agra, throwing off the unsuspecting mages that were battling on its roof. Panting, Vincent then raised his hand towards the enemy mage, preparing a 'repulsion' just in case she attempted a counter. "Tsuna, get ready."

In the time after she had defeated the guild Satomi had taken sometime to entertain herself. The man who’d gotten a face full of her under garments, and whose nose was still bleeding, was now hanging by his boxers from the train ceiling, the two girls she’d punched in throat had been arranged behind a booth in each other’s arms, and the boys she’d hit with her knee and sheath we’re laying on top of each other in a corner… clearly Satomi had been busy.

When the winged woman had walked in Satomi had been rubbing herself on the floor attempting, futilely, to get the nose blood off her skirt. Hopping up quickly Satomi gave a giggle flicking her fan open.

“I suppose-” Satomi cut herself off as she glanced at the guild’s train car, and then the bat woman, “Dayum! Your sister is packing, and you’re not too bad either, hon.” Satomi gave a flirtatious wink lifting her fan up to cover her mouth slowly moving it back and forth sending heat waves throughout the room. “As long as were on the subject of guilds here, what guild are you and your sister from exactly?”

Satomi stalked around the car preparing for combat. “Now, I know you’re not here to have a little tea party with… so what do you want?” Satomi asked in an adorable, yet acidic, tone, “make it quick too, cutie you may be, I don't have time to waste on you, because I’m a very busy girl.” The young ruler giggled once more, her eyes narrowing in a very confident manner.  

Caroline noticed that her allies weren't exactly rushing to fight on the train.  "How fortunate that we won't run into any... one..."  And just like Henry, Caroline found herself surprised at the train car filled with young girls.  Okay, who thought it was a good idea to expose these kids to danger like this? Caroline thought to herself, but quicky recollected her thoughts.

"Relax, we are not here to do battle with you," Caroline said, still trying to imitate her master.  Quickly glancing around the train car, Caroline noted there were not any obvious signs of battle on the inside of the train.  Maybe we should find another - no.  I don't know how much longer these cars can stay airborne.  Caroline shook her head.  "Just stay calm," Caroline said, continuing to address the children.  "The current situation is dangerous for everyone, and we're trying to make it less so."  With that small speech over, Caroline dropped to the ground and pressed her ear against the floor, as if she was trying to listen for something.  "Henry, keep an eye out for anything and everything.  Don't know what will happen while we're in here."  Caroline slid forward on the ground a bit.  "Zack, you wore my armor before, so you may be able to help me.   Just try to listen for an area of the car that sounds like my armor.  Either that, or help Henry keep watch", she said, before sliding forward again.

Hopefully, there's a centralized location for all the machinery...

Henry looked at the young girls as they were getting annoyed with Caroline's pandering. The blond and the one with pigtails decided looked back at the one who just let her hair fall down naturally. I think we can take' em! Right then the softest looking one made her eyes glow and the train car did a barrell roll knocking the three helpers off of their footing. The blonde displayed her innocent chibi requip magic and turned into a suit of armor and launched herself at Caroline who was also armored. Pigtails hands glowed for a second and she shot red balls at Henry and Zack. This calculated assault would have hit if not Henry and Zack. Zack was able actually catch the blonde in mid air even while in the throes of the piloting trick and Henry intercepted the other attack with the utmost ease. When the train flying level again the three members of Chimera Soul was looking at their "opponents" with a slight hint of scepticism. Henry was in a slight combat stance and Zack, being the polite person that he was, put the blonde down. Okay lets try that again! Henry said out loud. We don't want to fight we just need to learn about these flying cars of doom. I mean come on we're Chimera Soul we're the good guys here we don't hurt little girls. The blonde's eyebrow twitched because her honor was besmirched she pointed her tiny sword at the team. I am Arturia Saber of the guild Nicholas we demand you leave our car immediately. Um....no Henry responded hesitantly. Then the straighter haired girl stepped forth. Arty stop I think that they are the good guys. My name is Asaka and that is my sister Misaki. Misaki rolled her eyes as she was annoyed that she too was easily defeated. We have to have faith in this one girls I have a good feeling about this. We're going to die for sure thanks to your softness. I swear on my honor I will let no harm befall you all. Hush you two if they wanted to kill us we would be dead by now. So what are you trying to achieve here? 

Henry explained their situation and their supposed plan and Asaka smiled pretty hard. Well I happen to have Archive magic and with that I can transfer everything I know about the train cars. We were in the first car so the conductor was nice enough to tell us about the train cars with that information I was able to rewire the controls and take over this car. While explaining the situation Asaka was transferring information directly to Caroline. With this now Caroline knew how all of the train cars worked.

Arga was more than upset at her predicament someone just scarred her face which was only acceptable in certain types of games. She saw the train cars coming for her and two magical arrays came formed directly in front of her. From them came two massive bat beast that tore the cars in half and then those train cars exploded. The two beast were looking at the boys ready to feast on them and make them explode. Arga's smile was now manic but it was about time she let loose. That was until her eyes faded to black and she seemed to be passed out yet still flying. The beast she summoned don't move unless aggravated and with their master not even being conscious they were just roaring causing a lot more attention to be focused on that one battle. A couple of seconds later she snapped out of her trance she then looked at the boys. It was interesting though as she looked slightly disappointed. Sorry boys it looks like I have to call this date off. But don't worry I'm sure we'll meet again. The two beast roared and from their mouths explosions seemed to come out of nowhere providing a smoke screen that when faded Arga seemed to escape.

Terra was annoyed that her opponent ended up being just like her sister and somewhat like her brother. How do these lecherous people reproduced or where do they get their mannerisms from? That didn't matter though she was about to die anyway. I am from the guild known as Ghost Trick. And I guess what I want is information. Though thanks to the heat that I assume is magic, I will have to find some other source of information. I will be too busy assisting you with your suicide. With that she twirled her spear she got ready in a combat stance. Though it didn't matter the attack was launched. After two seconds the train car split in half and Satomi was getting farther away from her opponent. Terra then waved goodbye as Satomi's started to plummet down to the sea while she simply flew away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris unfroze from the grips of fear and took in his surroundings. It seemed the guild was doing a good job keeping themselves alive. It was impressive indeed. He looked about and noticed that the Dark child had performed a summon. He didn't do anything with that summon but it would be helpful if guilds started to get close again. What was disturbing was that the guilds weren't dying down as much as they should have. It seems that they may have to figure out another way out of this mess. He stroked his chin as its seemed that three train cars were going crash into the guild this time.

"I tried to be nice... I tried to avoid a fight..." Caroline said, as she began fighting off the armored girl who came right at her.  Her voice started to get rough, losing its usual calmness.  "But if you want a fight, it certainly makes things easier for me!"  Creating her machined blade in sword form from the extra parts around her waist, Caroline blocked the following attack by drawing the blade and holding her ground, after which she went on the offensive, vibrating most of the joints in the weapon to make it look more menacing and to keep her opponent off balance.  At this point, Henry began making his appeal, coinciding with Caroline's opponent leaped back away from her. 

Unfortunately, It looked like it would come to blows once again, but before Caroline could raise her sword again, the third girl spoke up who wanted to know more about the circumstances.  In a surprise twist, the conversation ended with Caroline being sent the information that the other guild had learned, by magic.  "I am always surprised when magics like this show up," Caroline said, her voice calm, but not quite back at stoic-mode yet.  Immediately after recieveing the information, Caroline immediately began tracing wires, starting from the area where the Nicholas guild had rigged the controls.  It was not long before she found what she was looking for; the mechanism for controlling the steering of the airborne train car.

"You have our thanks; you saved us precious time."  Caroline said, standing up and bowing her head towards the three young girls.  "So Henry, are there any place we can land these cars?"  Caroline asked, turning to her guildmate.  Her voice revealed no emotion, but Caroline was blushing slightly due to not thinking her little plan that far...

"I'm sorry dear it doesn't work like that," Satomi narrowed her eyes, "you can't just leave the party so soon." As the train broke apart Satomi dashed clicking her fan closed as she did so. Hopping on the edge of the splitting car Satomi catapulted herself into the air grabbing for the female warrior's ankle. Using her momentum Satomi swung herself into the air, now above the birdwoman, and hopefully she was able throw her off balance a bit as well. 

As gravity pulled the young fire mage back down she grabbed the woman's back pinning herself against it no doubt restricting wing movement. Satomi now attempted to steer the woman into another train. 

"Your not going to be to fussy are you?" Satomi asked sweetly still riding the woman, "You know you still haven't told me your name. Now could you just take us to a nice, relatively empty car, so we can continue our conversation. If you try to struggle... well let's just put it this way I'll be the sun and you can be Icarus." 

Sorry boys it looks like I have to call this date off. But don't worry I'm sure we'll meet again.

Vincent contemplated using his magic to stop Agra's escape, but noticed the guild was nearing another impact with enemy train cars. "The names Vincent." He turned his back as the beasts began to roar. "Trust me, our next little dance will be your last..."  When he could no longer feel Agra's presence, the gravity mage shot off towards the three cars that were on rout towards Chimera's. 

With a grunt he dropped down on the first one with excessive force, drawing his scythe, and letting lose a barrage of strikes on the car's roof. As Gungnir's magic took hold, a large '20' could be seen branded on his target, signifying that its weight  had been doubled twenty times. When the car began to fall from the sky, Vincent simply floated upward towards the his next target, a magical circle already beginning to form. 

"True Gravity magic: Repulsion!"  

The gravitational force released from Vincent's right hand was enough to vault the second car higher into the air, crashing into a random  fodder car. With only a single car left, Vincent began counting down from four in is head, only to realize that he wouldn't be able to stop it in time...

"Incoming!"

Henry looked around to see if there was a place for the ship to land. There wasn't. Through the combination of the initial explosions and fighting the bridge was completely out and then everything else was nothing but sea.The view was quite lovely if you mentally edited out the war that was going on in the sky. Um I don't think that there is anything safe to land on other than water. Which I guess doesn't matter if we'd have to fight every guild we came in contact with, win, then take control of the train car. Wouldn't that put some form of magical strain on you? Henry began to stroke his chin trying to figure out what to do. If I may interject...Asaka interrupted...I think that there is a way to power through the barrier that is currently keeping us. If you have a strong enough mage maybe we can crack through the barrier and simply escape this trap. Henry thought about this for a second and then glanced at Caroline and Zack...Uh Chris is a pretty strong mage. He thought projected to the others

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terra had thought she was fighting someone who was going to go down easy but things don't always go the way we want them. Her opponent seemed to have taken her for a joy ride. And here I was about to let you live another day! The frustration was becoming more apparent in her voice. But even despite her opponents weight and actions Terra had still achieved flight quite easily. Since this girl wanted combat so much she might as well take it in spades. Terra flew directly at an incoming train car and quickly turned her back to it making sure that Satomi would take the initial impact. Once inside Satomi would be forced to let go and roll off. When the two ladies came to their feet they would see that they didn't land in an unoccupied car. It was filled with men. Terra looked around and she saw it was the members of Quatro Cerberus another strong guild Fiore. None of the key players were here but it didn't matter. Her target was still in front of her. The two girls were about to be be assaulted when the roof of that particular train car was torn asunder. From above a woman was seen on the top of the car looking down at all the men. Terra! Father wonder's why have you not responded to his summon? As you can see I am pretty preoccupied with this opponent here. You know Father will not accept such excuses

The men who were surrounding them were just blessing their luck as three sexy ladies just happened to land on their train car and was going to get into a catfight. Hair pulling, breast punching, and maybe even more if it gets heated enough. The guild decided to just sit back and let these women solve their own squabble. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Arga at retreat and Chris was a little perturbed at her possessed state but that didn't matter it seemed that the trains were still colliding with each other and now three were coming dead at the guild. Luckily Vincent was very quick thinking as he quickly dealt with a couple of the train cars. Chris nodded as he acknowledged the gravity mages' work though he did leave one car to hit the guild. Chris rolled his eyes as he moved to destroy the vehicle, but his eyes motioned upwards and it looked like there was no need for him to intervene. Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Turquoise Thunder! From above a spiral of glacial ice magic shot down from the sky and engulfed the train car in a spire of ice. Atop that ice stood the proud Tsuna with a smile on his face. He jumped down from the spire and nodded at Vincent showing further approval. Then he and Aichi started to smell the air and try to hone in on Arga's scent so they could finish what she started. Chris knew this though and decided to keep Tsuna from doing something stupid and he might as well keep Vincent at bay as well. 

Don't think of pursuing them. Regroup inside the car and focus on a plan of attack. Chris made his way back inside the train car when it seemed like three groups of mages had popped up from the falling train cars Chris made a slashing motion with his hand and all of the attacking mages were simultaneously slashed and fell into the water. Needless to say Chris was not amused. 

Maya had deiced to attempt to avoid most of the fighting and to conserve her energy for when It would be needed. She knew this was important but she was not sure where it would be effective to help out one of her new found guild mates. She was able to avoid a goo chunk of the combat as she looked down and saw to ladies and one of her guild mates. It looked like it was not going to  be a fair fight so she was going to go and help her out. She created a cloud of smoke to move on to get on the train which they were on. She was going to help her guild mate even up the odds. She figured that  she would take the one who appeared to be on the roof of the train

She landed behind the girl who seemed to be saying something to one of the two inside. She was not sure how exactly she was going to help but she deiced to use the element of surprise while she had it. Mayu launched what looked like snakes made of smoke to wrap up the girl who was on top of the train. She was quite and focused on the fight that was certain to follow her first attack. She had not been in an actual fight for a while and she had to remember what it was like to actually fight and to hold her own against someone.

Satomi gritted her teeth as she was used as a battering ram for the window, rolling off her opponent she came up in a feral stance. The young fire mage twisted her head to the side, a cracking sound coming off it, narrowing her eyes at her opponent.

“Dear you made a big mistake,” Satomi smiled a bit sadistically, “you just pissed me off. And now… you’re going to die for it.” Despite the darkness of her threat the entire thing was said with a smile. Satomi now noticed the group of men gathered around them, and assumed they were all a part of the same guild. She didn’t which guild, nor did she particularly care. “Now then let’s remember to give the boys a good show,” Satomi stood up flicking her fan out in front of her mouth, “but boys I’d stand back… I like to play with fire~”

At that moment the roof of the train was ripped open by another half-naked woman, who seemed to also be a part of Ghost Trick, telling Satomi’s opponent that she must return to “father.”

Satomi took annoyance to this at being interrupted, “Go away, you weren’t invited to this party, so leave.” She prepared to throw a fire ball at the woman, but she seemed to wrapped up in smoky snakes. Not one to kick a gift horse in the mouth, Satomi just shrugged, and turned back to her opponent. “Wow, it took all that just to get your name. I feel bad for the poor sap who tries to date you.”

Clicking her fan closed Satomi thrust it into the air 5 fireballs forming around her body. Pointing it at Terra, Satomi smiled and waved good-bye before launching the attack. 

Alegra the natural hunter could feel a predator coming from a mile away but all she saw was smoke coming from the distance. She also didn't sense that much murderous intent which is key for life and death battles. Maya had quickly landed behind the Alegra and the hunter simply raised an eyebrow. This was a mousy little creature filled with a lot of self doubt. This was a fight akin to a mouse trying to square off against a lion. Alegra smiled because she at least had her heart in the right place. Mayu had shot her twin snakes at the woman and Alegra stood still. The slowly suffocating her lungs causing some severe pain and damage internally, but Mayu would see that Archer take that damage in stride and jump right through the smoke and run towards the little mouse. Her aura was borderline tangible oozing murderous intent. Where is your backbone? She ran directly up to Mayu and gave the girl a strong right hook across the face. Where is your pride? Alegra then followed it up with a strong jab to her opponent's right breast. SHOW ME YOUR ROAR! Finally she went in with a valiant Chuck Norris style roundhouse kick. This fight was about to get intense.

Terra on the hand did not have the luxury of fighting such a meek opponent. In fact her's was quite the opposite. As Satomi unleashed her blazing assault Terra held out her shield and blocked the first three with ease however the last two she dodged and miscellaneous members of Quatro Cerberus took the hit. Nevertheless her wings were a tad singed due to the lack of proper space in a train car. Terra jumped forward trying to engage in close range combat. She thrust her spear directly at Satomi which was met with an appropriate fan block. The force of the attack however was so immense that while Satomi was able to withstand it. The boys behind her were shot out of the back of the train car. Terra began rapidly taking swings at Satomi but their was so much force in the attacks the chunks of train were going into the sea. I'll show you who made the mistake!

Vincent grunted as he floated into the guilds car, he hadn't sensed anymore interesting opponents, and killing fodder just seemed like to much effort. The Gravity mage remained silent as he floated near the train's open hatch, watching the areal battle unfold.

He considered going tot he roof, and waiting to be challenged, but halted himself when he noticed flames shooting out nearby car. Upon further inspection he noticed it was an attack belonging to Satomi, who appeared to be battling a woman similar to Agra... 

"Bingo!"

Vincent prepared to rocket off to join the fray, but was halted by a hand around his wrist. Shifting his gaze to the side, he was met with the dreary face of Fran.

The guilds medic had been sleeping through the entirety of the fight, until being abruptly awoken by Agra's last attack. She had very little idea about what was going on, but after stepping over a few random bodies, she immediately noticed Vincent's tattered state. What perplexed her the most, was the boy seemed to be heading back out into the chaos...

​Grabbing his arm before he could fly out, Fran spoke in a stern tone. "Oh no! You're not going anywhere, until doctor Fran checks the burns and bruises..." The boy let out a loud sigh in response, but eventually floated back into the car. As Fran worked her magic, Vincent took up a meditative position, he may as well regather his strength while he was stuck here... 

"Hey Chris, what do you know about a guild called Ghost Trick?" 

Caroline mused on Henry's first suggestion.  She probably could extend her ability over each train car... and do nothing useful with that control.  "Yeah, that plan would not work," she said, joining Henry in thinking up another idea.  Fortunately, one of the other guild's members, Asaka, had another idea.

"A barrier!" Caroline exclaimed.  She vaguely remembered something about that, but it must had slipped her mind.  "Well in that case..." Caroline began, but was interrupted by Henry's thought projection.  "...we'll need to get back to our train car," Caroline said, finishing her statements after a small pause.  "All I need to do is... no, bad idea.  The others will probably try to fling this car away if they see this flying towards them..." Caroline said to herself, before turning her attention to Henry.  "Think you're up to getting us back to our own car?"

[hr]

Before leaving the car to go meet up with Chris, Caroline paused a moment.  "I almost forgot!" she exclaimed, before turning around to face the Nicolas Guild.  "I thank you for your assistance.  You have been the most gracious hosts," Caroline said, bowing her head.  With that business done, Caroline turned back around to catch up with the others.

Master said to always show one's gratitude, after all.

Henry looked at the young guild full of children who stood still waiting for the Chimera Soul guild to leave. It was a little sad to leave them there in the middle of all this chaos. Especially since it was because of this guild that they were able to get out of this situation. In addition to that he wasn't particularly fond of jumping outside a moving train and jumping back into the middle of the war zone. He had to think about a plan that made sense for everybody. Then an idea popped into his head. Hey Chris, you there? Yes. Caroline, Zack, and I figured out a way for us to get out of here. You just need to shoot the barrier down that is keeping us in here. And how do I do that with this train car out of control I may ask? Caroline can control our train car now. Well that answers that doesn't it? COOOLL. We'll be coming in on the only train car that doesn't have mages shooting stuff out the side.

Henry turned back to face Caroline and the little girls with a smile. Its okay, Caroline I think we can just ride this car all the way to the guilds car and make our way out of here and I guess as a thank you we can take these young ladies with us. The little girls of Nicholas were ecstatic. They composed their faces when Caroline was about to abandon them but now everything was all and good. Great! Now we won't be a disappointment to Master P! We are truly humbled by your kindness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris finished his conversation inside his head with Henry only to look around at some of the guild members being treated by the token medic. Luckily none of the new members were injured beyond repair but clearly the borderline naked women that seemed to just keep sprouting up out of nowhere made themselves something that was most likely dealt with. Chris turned to Vincent as the young lad was getting healed. First time I've ever heard of them actually. Funny though, with all of that exposed flesh you would think that they would be in one of those mage swimsuit magazines. Like Satan's Soul Mirajane of Fairy Tail used to be. Chris stroked his chin as he looked out of a window exposed hole in the side of the train car. He saw another car coming up quickly and he realized that must be the car Henry spoke of. Now he must deal with those other two ladies fighting Hitomi and Mayu across the way. He stroked his chin and he realized that he could probably kill two birds with one stone.

Minutes later the two train cars connected and Chimera Soul's car was under Caroline's control. With the train car acting right Chris pointed to the furthest most point in the barrier away from all of the action. As the train jettisoned away from the action it would look like Satomi and Mayu were completely forgotten about. But Chris had a plan. The air around the guild became a tad dense but this was just him releasing some of his dormant magical energy. Well this isn't my actual magic, but it is a spell father made my brothers and I learn. He let out a sigh. Hopefully this is still as effective as it was all those years ago. He closed his eyes and when they opened his pupils were gone and what was left seemed to be the universe. Then the very sky itself seemed to have been ripped open by a giant pair of hands revealing what appeared to be a deity  of some sorts. All eyes were on this creature he called forth and with that Satomi and Mayu didn't even notice that while they were moved to inside of the Chimera Soul & Nicholas cars. With everyone all aboard Chris quickly pointed to the barrier and a magical array appeared in front of his finger. Next he fired a thin yet deadly diamond spear that blasted out of the array. The barrier wasn't destroyed nearly as much as he had hoped but it did make a hole large enough for the guilds to escape. 

When the guild escaped specifically from the war zone the creature disappeared from the sky. Chris sat down quickly and let out a sigh of exhaustion. He used too much magic at once which just wasn't healthy. Okay everyone I guess its time everyone tell me what we've learned today.

Mayu was certain that the Lady she had targeted had some skill in combat. She was not an idiot who just charged in to combat recklessly she was not sure what would happened one the snakes broke. She had to keep a grip with them for as long as she could before the lady had managed to free herself. Mayu had known that she had not been in an actual fight even the one her guild mates had before everyone got their marks. She had not opposed fights she just never saw a point to get into one, but this lady was about to force Mayu to have to fight. She was not going to run as the lady came and landed a  two quick shots. Mayu was able to dodge the kick by casting a spell that allowed her to dash Backwards in a puff of smoke. She thought to herself  that that kick was a close one as she was about to dash back in to get in her shots in she was moved to the car filled with her guild mates. She had to ask, "Okay how did I get here?" She looked at the rest of her guild as she was a bit angry that the girl was going to get away With hitting her. 

Vincent floated upside down in the center of car, watching as the guild left the battle zone. He glanced at Fran who ran through the group, checking them for injuries, before raising his hand in response to Chris's question.  "We learned that all half naked, floating women are evil, and should be destroyed with lethal force."  He paused for a moment to yawn before continuing. "And next time we run into Ghost trick, I call dibs on the one me and Tsuna were fighting." With that the Gravity mage shifted belly-up in the air, in an attempt to catch a quick nap. "Wake me when we get to where ever we're going... We do know how to get there, right?"

Controlling the thrust of two trains was more complicated that Caroline though; the first couple of seconds were rocky at best.  After that, she had the idea to minimize thrust on one train (just enough to keep it afloat) and put the other at full power, things became simpler, and the train cars escaped the field of battle through Chris' opening.

Once through, she left the trains to hover and released her hold; letting her armor just fall to the ground.  Chris seemed to want to learn what everyone else had figured out.  Vincent seemed to fight... a half-naked floating woman?  Caroline raised her brow, perplexed.  "I don't know what to say... Honestly I'm not sure if this mission was as straightforward as I thought, even taking into account the other guilds."  Caroline sighed, letting her armor combine back into its ball.  "I have to wonder if its in these guy's religious texts to hold death battles to determine the worthy... or something."

Archived