Yu-Gi-Oh the Movie (Pyramid of Light)

Yugi lost. If the card game were played normally, he lost.

but, in the movie, Sphinx Teleia is a lv 7+ normal monster with 1201-1899 ATK, because it destroys Yugi's Obnoxious Celtic Guard (DEF mode), then it destroys Watapon, and Yugi would have lost due to its effect, but he didn't...

see.

the movie sucks

Yugi lost. If the card game were played normally' date=' he lost.

but, in the movie, [b']Sphinx Teleia is a lv 7+ normal monster with 1201-1899 ATK, because it destroys Yugi's Obnoxious Celtic Guard (DEF mode)[/b], then it destroys Watapon, and Yugi would have lost due to its effect, but he didn't...

see.

the movie sucks

To be honest, I also found that kind strange.

The only thing I liked that Kaiba was finally about to win. Other than that, it was lame and epic failure.

They also added some cheap effects. BESD could destroy the Pyramid of Light by sacrificing itself, WHICH DIDN'T WORK UNTIL YUGI DID IT! SODM also weakened all of the enemy's monsters for every Spellcaster in the graveyard. Since they pretty much screwed the rules bigged time and 4Kids came up with the movie, the movie failed epically.

Yugi lost. If the card game were played normally' date=' he lost.

but, in the movie, [b']Sphinx Teleia is a lv 7+ normal monster with 1201-1899 ATK, because it destroys Yugi's Obnoxious Celtic Guard (DEF mode)[/b], then it destroys Watapon, and Yugi would have lost due to its effect, but he didn't...

see.

the movie sucks

To be honest, I also found that kind strange.

The only thing I liked that Kaiba was finally about to win. Other than that, it was lame and epic failure.

that's why it's an Epic Fail. he should have won.

Archived