Sig/Avatar Set Req

Cin

Sig/Avatar please guys.

Size: 350x100 (or close as long as it's under 400x150)
Render/Stock you want using: Giving you freedom here, gothic stock/render. (Best would a gothic 'girl' or rose)
How much you're willing to pay 2000
Other: Gothic themed sig really is all.

Knock yourselves out (not literally).

VZfwVXv.png

xsudiYS.png

I kept it pretty simplistic, but hopefully it still looks interesting enough. My first time making an avi, and yes; it's little more than a crop with some adjusted colouring and contrast. I'm sure something better will come along from one of the more skilled members, but I hope this fits the bill in the mean time.

Um..I appreciate the effort, but I'm not really a fan of the style or colours.

Okay, no worries. As I said, there are people on the forum who are capable of doing a far better job. I just wanted something to do. I wasn't entirely sure on how to tackle a Gothic theme, as it isn't really my style. The colours were a little questionable, but I didn't want to fall in the trap of making it look monotone/dull.

Dontcha 'jus love rushed pieces! You can have it for free due to it's awfulness.

Still far better than the rest of us...

I'm going to give this one more shot for tomorrow Yin, as I've found a render that seems to work well (It'll be free, too).

I don't even know what I'm doing or what I did with this signature. Anyway, I'll make the avatar to go with it in a sec.

Suigintou_zps9b61af49.jpg

Redid the sig, cuz I wasn't completely satisfied with it. I still have no clue what I did.

SuigintouPurple_zps123217d2.jpg

SuigintouPurple3_zps3185c17d.jpg

SuigintouPurple2_zpsc386aca9.jpg

Yin Yin Yin, when will you learn. How are you ever to get another tag you like when you don't ask the person who made the one you're wearing right now? ;D

I really enjoy making tags for you because of the challenge it presents. I don't think people realize that you're super picky about everything. But that just makes it all the better.

I'm going to be on the lookout for you. I'm going to be searching everywhere for a render/stock that might go good with what you want. Hopefully I don't forget about this and I make can you happy once more!

It would much help if you had some renders/stocks for me. Just sayin ;P

Issue is I'm just too fussy to find the stock/render I want. And Aix ironically I nearly did request a Suigintou render.

I like the 2nd version better just without the text...shame you lost the .PSD or I would have requested you changed it.

Issue is I'm just too fussy to find the stock/render I want. And Aix ironically I nearly did request a Suigintou render.

I like the 2nd version better just without the text...shame you lost the .PSD or I would have requested you changed it.

Should be easy enough to erase it.

Archived