Godzilla contest( PLEZ LOOK CONTEST ENDS IN TEN MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Emo~

Here is a contest In which u may only use picks I give u:lol:

Why u ask I am doing this? Well I need a visual project to show at school, so

I need u guys to help.

Ranks:

1st: 3 + rep and 10 points

2nd: 2 + rep and 5 points

3rd: 1 + rep and 3 points

Here they are:shock:

14-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Plez Know names This ends march 29.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!

I am making a godzilla set now!

This is perfect! XD

Entry reserved XD

EDIT:

Is it ok if I post a pic here that you may wanna use too? I love 1 of the pics I found, and anybody else may use it, but if I can't, it's fine.

Thanks ^_^

X2 EDIT: Can we holo the pics?

OMG!

I am making a godzilla set now!

This is perfect! XD

Entry reserved XD

EDIT:

Is it ok if I post a pic here that you may wanna use too? I love 1 of the pics I found' date=' and anybody else may use it, but if I can't, it's fine.

Thanks ^_^

X2 EDIT: Can we holo the pics?

[/quote']

yes and PM the pic to me first P.S I have 30 more pics like this and i am also making a set!

Here's mine' date='

effect:Once per turn by removing 1 card from you graveyard from play, remove 1 monster on the field from play.

ATK + DEF: 2100 1900

Hope it does some good for ya, bye.

[/quote']

Thats Zilla and people plez ask abought names. 5/10

actually' date='i see no reason to ask for the names,they are next to the pictures...except for Mecha Godzilla,which you already said his name...by the way,i would like a picture of Mothra

[/quote']

I already made a mothra, surry.:(

actually' date='i see no reason to ask for the names,they are next to the pictures...except for Mecha Godzilla,which you already said his name...by the way,i would like a picture of Mothra

[/quote']

oh,ok...then can you get me some pics of Anguirus, King Ghidorah, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Orga, Rodan, Hedorah, and Kumonga....it's ok if you dont know who some of those are,i would just like a pic of them so i can make them into cards

[/quote']

oh,ok...then can you get me some pics of Anguirus, King Ghidorah, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Orga, Rodan, Hedorah, and Kumonga....it's ok if you dont know who some of those are,i would just like a pic of them so i can make them into cards

I know Anguirus the dinosaur, King Ghidorah the dragon, Etc... I only posted ones I did not make.

Archived