Godzilla contest( PLEZ LOOK CONTEST ENDS IN TEN MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Emo~

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oaw65t.jpg

When this card destroyes an opponent's monster by battle, the Attribute of this card is changed to the destroyed cards Attribute. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 during the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed an opponent's monster by battle. When the ATK of this card becomes 3000 or more, it is destroyed.

I did some pic editing to the flame godzilla pic, gave it a backround, and other cool stuff XD

Oh, and, that gigan thing, YOU PUT THE PICTURE THERE, you said people can use any 1 of those pics, and gigan was there...

oaw65t.jpg

When this card destroyes an opponent's monster by battle' date=' the Attribute of this card is changed to the destroyed cards Attribute. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 during the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed an opponent's monster by battle. When the ATK of this card becomes 3000 or more, it is destroyed.[/b']

I did some pic editing to the flame godzilla pic, gave it a backround, and other cool stuff XD

Oh, and, that gigan thing, YOU PUT THE PICTURE THERE, you said people can use any 1 of those pics, and gigan was there...

Its good, 9/10 but the name is BURNING GODZILLA.:(

oaw65t.jpg

When this card destroyes an opponent's monster by battle' date=' the Attribute of this card is changed to the destroyed cards Attribute. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 during the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed an opponent's monster by battle. When the ATK of this card becomes 3000 or more, it is destroyed.[/b']

No, I edited the pic. You said we could. I changed it some so it's rainbow

godzilla, and you never said we had to use those names. Also, that card you gave 10/10, it's got alot of grammar errors....lol

oaw65t.jpg

No, I edited the pic. You said we could. I changed it some so it's rainbow

godzilla, and you never said we had to use those names. Also, that card you gave 10/10, it's got alot of grammar errors....lol

Thats true i did say u could edit it name stays the same P.S other one is now 6/10

lol' date=' sry bout that, I get specific, sry if it annowed you...

[/quote']

taz ok. The funny thing is NO 1 Made Normal Godzilla! WTF? lol

Well, I already made my card, but i'll make a normal godzilla if you want XD

its ok if u want to, But u dont have to.

I made a Biollante card. If you wonder why it's an Fusionof Godzilla and a Plant-type monster' date=' well, you would know if you have seen the movie Godzilla vs Biollante!

[/quote']

its ok but I have all the g movies u guys so dont worry abought ma knowing k

actually' date='i see no reason to ask for the names,they are next to the pictures...except for Mecha Godzilla,which you already said his name...by the way,i would like a picture of Mothra

[/quote']

I already made a mothra, surry.:(

oh,ok...then can you get me some pics of Anguirus, King Ghidorah, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Orga, Rodan, Hedorah, and Kumonga....it's ok if you dont know who some of those are,i would just like a pic of them so i can make them into cards

I know Anguirus the dinosaur, King Ghidorah the dragon, Etc... I only posted ones I did not make.

well...if there are any other ones you havent done,i would like a pic of them

actually' date='i see no reason to ask for the names,they are next to the pictures...except for Mecha Godzilla,which you already said his name...by the way,i would like a picture of Mothra

[/quote']

I already made a mothra, surry.:(

oh,ok...then can you get me some pics of Anguirus, King Ghidorah, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Orga, Rodan, Hedorah, and Kumonga....it's ok if you dont know who some of those are,i would just like a pic of them so i can make them into cards

I know Anguirus the dinosaur, King Ghidorah the dragon, Etc... I only posted ones I did not make.

well...if there are any other ones you havent done,i would like a pic of them

Well i have not done titanosaurus so hereGodzilla_Neo___TITANOSAURUS_by_Godz.jpg

Well, here is the random card I made, Godzilla, King of the Monsters

10pap7s.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Radioactive Transformation". When this card is Summoned, you may search your Deck for a card with "Genetic Transformation" in it's name, and put it in your hand (The Deck is then shuffled.). When this card is attacked by an opponent's monster, and is not destroyed, increase the ATK of this card by 300.

I know, it's not 1 of your pics, it's cooler XD

BTW, i'll post the rest of the cards on a pop culture thread, my godzilla set XD

BTW2: I know King Ghidora, Mothra, Orga, my fave is Destroyah, the grass guy (Never remember his name), the smog monster, Mecha godzilla, Mecha king ghidora, Rodan.....I know all of the godzilla characters XD

Well' date=' here is the random card I made, Godzilla, King of the Monsters

[img']http://i31.tinypic.com/10pap7s.jpg[/img]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Radioactive Transformation". When this card is Summoned, you may search your Deck for a card with "Genetic Transformation" in it's name, and put it in your hand (The Deck is then shuffled.). When this card is attacked by an opponent's monster, and is not destroyed, increase the ATK of this card by 300.

BTW, i'll post the rest of the cards on a pop culture thread, my godzilla set XD

BTW2: I know King Ghidora, Mothra, Orga, my fave is Destroyah, the grass guy (Never remember his name), the smog monster, Mecha godzilla, Mecha king ghidora, Rodan.....I know all of the godzilla characters XD

taz good But this is a warning to every body this is the only time u can use an image i did not give u. if u do ur disqualified

Well' date=' here is the random card I made, Godzilla, King of the Monsters

[img']http://i31.tinypic.com/10pap7s.jpg[/img]

alright,i'll make it when i get home

Archived