Godzilla contest( PLEZ LOOK CONTEST ENDS IN TEN MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Emo~

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i'm well aware that kaiju is not a type, but in real life that is what they are. Sooooooooo I thought that it would be interesting to make them a kaiju type.

And yes in the real yugioh game new types come out every so often so its not like this could never happen.

Oh and for the effects this is why I chose them.

Manda: he is really fast, but had no other real powers.

varan: well he can fly but was an old Kaiju hence the weak ATK.

Gorosaras: his kangaroo kick attack comes from the back, thats why he is unaffected by traps during the battle phase only.

Space godzilla: ok space godzilla is unaffected by spells and traps because he has a crysal force feild that comes up when energy attacks are aimed a him, and the decrease in life points to attack is because space godzilla uses alot of energy to attack.

Godzilla: ok the card I made is basicly unstopable for 3 truns. Godzilla was the stromgest monster hence the really strong ATK and never lost (thats why he cant be destroyed as a result of battle), and no uman invention could stop him hence spells and traps not effecting him. but sadly Godzilla melted down and became burning godzilla, I tied the 2 together so that you couldn't win cheaply.

Destroyah: sould I say anything? Destroyah was extremley powerfull, the effect of destroying monster without flipping them up was to just show the extent of his power.

Kiryu: the absolut cannon in his chest would freze anyone completely solid, so I made it that any monster 5 levels or lower could not attack, as if they were frozen.

Gigan: his quick movements and many sharp tools of destruction could slice most Kaijus to bits. Before Gigan came to earth he was unstoppable, destroying whole worlds, so flipping him up and having him automaticly reflects his gloryous past.

Biolantte: ok billante's shear size would intimadeate most monsters from even attacking, they would most likley run away. So the destruction of level 3 or lower monsters shows monsters who were like scared and ran away. Plus her vines could uproot anyone hence the negating of placeing your monsters face down.

So actually I think that I chose these effects pretty well yankeefan07. Mabey if you knew the series a little better you would know this.:twisted:

Archived