Godzilla contest( PLEZ LOOK CONTEST ENDS IN TEN MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Emo~

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually' date='i see no reason to ask for the names,they are next to the pictures...except for Mecha Godzilla,which you already said his name...by the way,i would like a picture of Mothra

[/quote']

I already made a mothra, surry.:(

oh,ok...then can you get me some pics of Anguirus, King Ghidorah, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Orga, Rodan, Hedorah, and Kumonga....it's ok if you dont know who some of those are,i would just like a pic of them so i can make them into cards

If your not being sarcastic (like some people), i'll halp ya find some, and if i do i'll post them here if you like.

lol' date='i know what they all are,i have been paying attention to the creator of this contest

[/quote']

Why cant u guys pay attention like him?!?:shock:

because they just read the rules of the contest then take the pics and post the cards...they didnt read what you said about the names

thats the same question i ask then they all negged me thats why i have all these negs

Not true' date=' you don't get negged just for that, you have, among other things, spammed.

so i might be negged?

No, you won't, don't worry ^_^

i dont no but some of these guy's are jerks

Yeah, a few are, but here is the catch, just cus you get a neg, doesn't mean they are jurks, it means you did somthing. Here is 1, that message I just quoted, was spam XD

And no, i'm not negging you, just warning XD

Archived