Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][Started/Still Accepting]

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, sorry I'm absent so much :/ Thing is, my girl's aunt died, so I've kinda been trying to spend more time with her and cheer her up a bit. 

In case anyone was like "Where is he? Why hasn't that c-um dumpster posted yet!" This is why. I SHOULD be able to get a post in after work though. 

Alright, so I didn't manage the time to get in a post here, but no need to worry. I should be free basically all day tomorrow (minus the time I spend with my girlfriend) so I'll definitely get one in tomorrow. 

Take your time Brosuke, I'm having trouble making a post anyway >_>

So, Tsurugi's curse flared up on the kappa and now one of his replicas is bound to him until it draws blood.

I reccommend Seppuku as a last resort. Do note Tsukumogami, being but sentient inanimate objects, lack a single drop of blood.

So, who wants to meet up with Corbeau d'Argent?

It's a real shame, but I don't know if I'll have the time to keep this going. That coupled with everyone's declining interest is telling me I should either put this on hold or just let it die :/

If anything, I'll post the original story in the Fan-Fiction section and try to incorporate everyone's character's into it somehow.

It's a real shame, but I don't know if I'll have the time to keep this going. That coupled with everyone's declining interest is telling me I should either put this on hold or just let it die :/

If anything, I'll post the original story in the Fan-Fiction section and try to incorporate everyone's character's into it somehow.

Interest wouldn't be declining if something was actually happening. I mean, I adore the fact of becoming best friends with everyone by engaging in conversations that last three to four pages while the other party is off killing each other for my own personal amusement, but beyond that, there's really nothing happening, what with the Ouroborous silently sitting back not doing anything. There is also a severe lack of people affiliated with the "Demon" faction, and in its stead, everyone wants to either be part of the Demon Slayer Guild or the DIADS (which brings up another point that there are too many factions to form a cohesive, structural RP, again, in my opinion). Also, we're only 194 replies into the RP. To me, that's not a long time to determine if interest is dying among the players or not. There hasn't been enough time for characters to fully flesh out into what they want to become, but everyone is more focused at the moment on battling each other in inexplicable flashy fight sequences that contribute nothing to development.

What's with the massive world domination plan?

What's with the mass genocide of everyone on Earth, including the Demons?

Are Amaterasu and the Ouroborous only going to be the only members of the Demon faction while everyone else fights against them? Or does someone convert to the Demon side for personal gain?

All in all, there basically hasn't been enough time for development and you're already calling it quits. Give it a bit more time before you decide to throw it into the garbage can.

Interest wouldn't be declining if something was actually happening. I mean, I adore the fact of becoming best friends with everyone by engaging in conversations that last three to four pages while the other party is off killing each other for my own personal amusement, but beyond that, there's really nothing happening, what with the Ouroborous silently sitting back not doing anything. There is also a severe lack of people affiliated with the "Demon" faction, and in its stead, everyone wants to either be part of the Demon Slayer Guild or the DIADS (which brings up another point that there are too many factions to form a cohesive, structural RP, again, in my opinion). Also, we're only 194 replies into the RP. To me, that's not a long time to determine if interest is dying among the players or not. There hasn't been enough time for characters to fully flesh out into what they want to become, but everyone is more focused at the moment on battling each other in inexplicable flashy fight sequences that contribute nothing to development.

What's with the massive world domination plan?

What's with the mass genocide of everyone on Earth, including the Demons?

Are Amaterasu and the Ouroborous only going to be the only members of the Demon faction while everyone else fights against them? Or does someone convert to the Demon side for personal gain?

All in all, there basically hasn't been enough time for development and you're already calling it quits. Give it a bit more time before you decide to throw it into the garbage can.

*Shoots spectacular energy attack at Yosuke* WHAT SHE SAID!

Archived