Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][Started/Still Accepting]

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler='So....that Demon App I was telling you guys about? Yeah, got kind of a bit delayed, but I figured......yeah.']

Name: Aeria Gloris

Personality: Princessy. Aeria Gloris's behaviour is best described is princessy: spoiled rotten, ignorant, whorish, gluttonous, and only thinks of her own personal goals. She's always striving to become Number 1 in the state of perpetual affairs, and would never think twice about being able to kill anyone. She lays her begrudging attitude behind a mask of innocence, but don't mistake her...she is just as ruthless as the next Demon to come along.

Weapon: A small claw on her right hand which boasts considerable reach.

Ability: Perception. Takes note of any slight movement in bushes, and can hear a pin dropping to the ground a mile away.

Holy Word: Protection. Can instantly create a small bubble of pure light that shelters the user and surrounding allies for a few seconds. Takes up a considerable amount of Specca to use.

Diamondskin. Can enchant the skin of any warrior to become super thick and rough, increasing the target's ability to take damage.

Magic Reflect I. Her True Demon form can reflect small amounts of Specca back to the caster.

Hybrid Aura. Aeria has the ability to manipulate both the forces of light and earth to her advantage.

Appearance: False Demon Form:

[spoiler='Spoiler here']XcEcXYu.jpg[/spoiler]

True Demon Form: 

[spoiler='Spoiler here']BghqcbM.jpg[/spoiler]

Biography: Aeria Gloris is only a short-time Demon. Since coming to this world, she has increased her power exponentially by absorbing the souls of poor creatures in the Mortal Realm. Unfortunately, this series of events has led her to a difficult situation coping with her "inner demons" in the past. With the conflicting emotions of all the souls she's held captive, it becomes difficult to comprehend what anyone is saying or thinking. Aeria Gloris gave up hunting souls in order to seek a more peaceful life in the bowels of Hell. As she was exploring the area, a Demon emerged in front of her, almost killing her, but then, someone resembling a fox Demon, who later introduced herself as Amaterasu, came to rescue the poor, fleeting girl, and since then, the two have developed quite a close, even along the lines of loving, relationship. However, since Amaterasu's departure, Aeria Gloris has been waiting patiently for the day the entire Mortal Realm would be thrown into chaos. With Amaterasu's and Aeria's goals seemingly intertwined, Aeria stares on into the bowels of the Demon Realm, waiting for Amaterasu's return, and showing just how lovely she is...[/spoiler]

Going to be introducing her in my next post (since no one is really around to officially accept the app).

Archived