Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][Started/Still Accepting]

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got around to reading some stuff that did not have to do with my character, and Muramasa is terrifying.

If you think that guess how I feel

Success! And you don't really need to worry Ruler. We won't kill him. I do not promise that he won't mutilate him though .3.

Looks like Anapa is mostly just being ignored at the moment. Well, it's not like he minds, and I had trouble keeping up with what was happening with the fight anyway. I'll probably just keep him in the background observing until his skills and/or knowledge is needed for something.

Wow. Muramasa can totally break Ryoko with just a few words, considering how mentally fragile she is and how he was able to screw up some relatively level head already

Not true she is not as desprite as Reven when It comes down to him tracking down his wife

Desprecy has nothing to do with it either. Muramasa just likes playing off the negative emotions of people the best he can. Since Ryoko does have so much anger and fear and confusion (the list goes on) she'd be an easier target than Reven who's otherwise calm and level headed in anything not concerning his wife. Plus factor in the bit about Ryoko not just hating but also fearing demons as well as Muramasa being a Demon King, and one of the strongest at that, he'd have even more ammunition against her.

Archived