[Finished]Space Contest

.codex

Space is swag. So therefor, contest.

Rules:

1. Don't be an ass, play by the rules, and don't spam.

2. Don't for the love of god post stupid Portal 2 references, it was old the moment it became a meme.

3. If you didn't get the above, this must be REALISTIC. I don't give a turd if your image is of a black hole, as long as it doesn't feature any pop culture and its effect makes sense, I can accept it, if not, that's your loss, you're not gonna enter this contest.

1.Mystr222

2.I Hate Snatch Steal

More? Maybe, but for now, it's just 5 people who can enter.

Winner gets 100 points.

RoGFy2f.jpg

Lore: By paying 1500 Life Points per Summon, you can Normal Summon monsters to your empty Spell/Trap zones.  Monsters Summoned to your Spell/Trap zones by the effect of this card have their effects negated and their ATK halved, and must attack your opponent directly.  Monsters Summoned to your Spell/Trap zones by the effect of this card cannot be attacked unless you have no monsters in your Monster Card zones.  If you have no monsters in your Monster Card zones, your opponent can attack you directly.  When this card leaves the field, banish all monsters in your Spell/Trap zones.

Bit odd, but I thought I'd go full on space-theme and have monsters in low orbit.  Wasn't really sure how to phrase it in the lore, but the idea is you normal summon monsters to your spell/trap zones (still needing tributes from either set of zones) then you can attack directly with them but their attack is halved and they provide no protection.

CrystalineStarshipCarrier_zpsb804564a.jp

2 level 9 Machine-Type monsters
Each of these effects can be used once per turn. *Attach 1 card from your hand to this card as an xyz material.*If this card would be destroyed, detach 1 xyz material from it and inflict 500 damage to your opponent, instead.*Detach 1 xyz material from this card; special summon up to 1 Machine-Type monster from your hand, and 1 level 6 or lower Machine-Type monster from your deck. Those monsters cannot be used for a synchro or xyz sumon this turn.

Not sure if this'll get off the ground (pun intended) but here's my entry

here you go now give me my points as i will probably be the only person to enter

also if i need to i can make more cards

Are you fucking serious? I make the rules pretty fucking clear, and you still post this shit. And then you expect me to give you points? Get the fuck out of my contest, and do not bother posting again. You should be happy that I don't report you. Anyway, other guys, your cards are accepted. If you want, you can spread the word.

I think this should be okay

[Spoiler=]

zLR8hry.jpg

During your Main Phase 1: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard: If the targeted card in your Graveyard is Special Summoned; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. The effect of "Terrestrial Drone" can only be used once per turn.

[/spoiler]

It sounds fun

I'm in ^_^

737773R6Number200SpatialGalaxShip.png

3 Level 6 machine-type monsters

Once per turn you can activate one of the following effects:

• You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then target1 face-up monster your opponent controls; Change it to face-up Defense position with 0 DEF, also its effects are negated. This card cannot attack during the turn it activates this effect.
  • You can detach 1 xyz material from this card; destroy one monster your opponent control with 0 DEF.

While this card has xyz materials; halve any battle damage you would take during the battle-Phase. If this card is sent to the graveyard result battle: Destroy all face-up monsters on the field; Inflict 300 Damage to your opponent for each destroyed monster result this effect.

Are you fucking serious? I make the rules pretty fucking clear, and you still post this shit. And then you expect me to give you points? Get the fuck out of my contest, and do not bother posting again. You should be happy that I don't report you. Anyway, other guys, your cards are accepted. If you want, you can spread the word.

Rules:
1. Don't be an ass

OP cannot read his own "clear" rules and as a result has violated them. If you wish to treat other people on the board like this, expect me to play hardball with you in return. Locked until you finally learn how to be a civil human being.

Archived