Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][IC/Started/Still Accepting]

Yosuke-kun

Asuka lifted the cloud off the now static body of the kappa. She watched as Hibari was about to kill it. She quickly jumped between the two. Hibari stayed his hand. She slapped him with the back of her right hand, the hand equipped with Morning Jewel.
"If you are going to kill a demon, kill it for the right reasons." She said, looking at the ground.
Lifting her head and looking him directly in the eyes "Do you really hate your sister for what she is, or do you hate yourself?"
Her expression showed was serious and almost scary.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kagami

A blast of light literally shot through her, from the back. It managed to create a hole just below her eye.

"How drastic~ And scheming~" Kagami then turned towards the source of the attack. "Oh~? What have we here~?"

Just then, she heard a noise, one that caused her to have a slight crack near her new hole.

Tsurugi Clone

"Oh, but I do mind!" the mind-linked Tsurugi replica spoke. He manipulated the direction in which the edge was pointing, up down left right... the blade was practically struggling, swinging at nothing.

"I... cannot... allow... you... to..." that was when the Tsurugi Replica heard the noise the Kappa produced, which in turn affected the real, mind-linked Tsurugi.

Tsurugi and Ibaraki-doji

Ibaraki-doji's enhanced senses only made the noise she heard more evident, forcing her to transform into her large, intimidating oni form, raging from irritation.

"RAAAWWRRRGGGHHH!"

With the slam of her two fists on the ground, a minor earthquake was created. All who did not levitate lost their balance. The sweet and gentle girl tried to fight her monstrous rage from within...

Tsurugi, on the other hand, was engulfed in the illusion-based spell.

Sarah and Tanya

After the Sunburst disappeared, she turned her attention to the Kappa, who had just pointed the sword in his hand at her, She giggled at his plan to draw some blood from her, saying in response "Oh, you do want to play with me after all...", She then Glared at the Kappa, [acronym='inb4innuendodiscussion']Her Katana growing Longer as she put more and more Aura into it[/acronym], until it was about another foot longer than it was originally, She saw that his mouth was open, which was her cue to leak out just a bit of her aura to cling to the edge of the shield, and just as the Kappa screeched, The Aura she let out caused the Atmosphere around her to vibrate, effectively silencing the screech as it tried to reach her ears, but as she saw, Tanya became a victim of the Illusion, but instead of it's intended effects, Tanya collapsed in fear, which, unfortunately for the Kappa, Angered Sarah, causing her to charge at Donny relentlessly, Throwing Aura Swords at Donny with the intent to harm.

Again, Ammy insisted on diplomacy; she clearly didn't want to fight this demon. Maybe she knew his kind, that he was much stronger than both Lu'vah and herself, but as much as Lu'vah would appreciate that setting, the demon had attacked her first. "Ammy, I don't think he wants to stay for a nice chat."

As if to concur, the demon slammed the ground before him for lightning energy. It surged forward, sundering the pavement and concrete. Lu'vah's eyes grew in panic. It was at this point that she wished she was a Power, a warrior class of angel. They were trained for centuries on combat, and would know the best coarse of action to eliminate the threat before them, but then again, a Power would have smote Ammy upon a glance.

As her eyes following the demon's attack, Lu'vah could only think of one way to evade in the few seconds she had: to take flight. Once more, Lu'vah spread her wings broad to lift her from the ground. With a heavy flap, Lu'vah sprung from her knees several feet into the air. As well as evading the attack, Lu'vah dowsed her blade in aura, this time bringing it high above her head, ready to swing it down and create a tall, slicing wave of energy at the demon.

"No... I don't know how boys are... all my employees are girls," Izanami shook her head in a sad manner amused by the kappa's little display and Aoi's way of handling it. Flicking a fan open Izanami gave the fallen kappa an evil grin, "I do have a recipe for kappa fish fry though upupupupu...."

"Hey!" Shi shouted from the back room indignantly. 

"Books...?" Izanami barely remembered the incident, but thought she might as well milk it anyway, "how much... mmm... Misaki what's next month's rent?" Misaki put her book down opening a drawer filled with rent bills big red overdue stamps marking them... and a shrunken head which Izanami picked up, "I like to call him Shizuo, like our old land lord, hehe."

"Don't say things like that m'lady, though our bill comes out to... holy crap..." the ghost frowned furrowing her brow, "ummm... you don't suppose you might be willing to pay uhh... this..." Misaki flipped the last bill in the stack over to Aoi, as well as a calculator that read over 100,000 yen.

"I don't think 'holy crap' is a number Misaki dear..." Izanami looked at the bill and the calculator,"no, but that certainly is... Anyway while I'm billing you for books that were worth less than a yen each, you were asking about Masune. Sorry, Aoi-chan this is one I can't help you on. There are certain... personal investments in this. I hope you understand." 

Archived