Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][IC/Started/Still Accepting]

Yosuke-kun

Asuka stood with an innocent cat-like smile on her face while Hibari was getting all embarassed and talking gibberish, when he suddenly did what he does best - jumping off the rooftop mid-sentence and galloping off somewhere. She didn't even react, just ran towards the edge of the roof and looked down, seeing him confronted in mid-air by a kappa. She unsheathed Summer's Breath and summoned Morning Jewel, copying the aura of the kappa attacking Hibari, she channeled it through her sword "Fire, perfect!", she started forming a fire ball at the tip of the blade, the fire turned a purplish color, giving it hellfire-like properties. Asuka fired the ball directly down towards the kappa, sending it flying into the pavement.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tanya smiled and Giggled as she was given a Book by Ibaraki-Doji, She looked through the book, skimming through it and deciphering all the Information, A few of the Yokai were nothing new to her, but it did supply some information of Yokai she didn't know that existed, She smiled and said "Thank you" as she started to look around in the Mansion, However, She could feel another Alice's aura "wake up" "Ah yes, She's awake now"...

Sarah went out of her room and went to explore the mansion, she looked at the few Yokai walking around at this time of day, then she heard a steps coming from the Ceiling, She looked up and saw the Spider Demon walking on the Ceiling, to which she simply smiled at it, as she simply did not have any sort of prejudice against such creatures. Sarah stretched her wings and floated above the ground, flying to where Tanya and Ibaraki-Doji was, With Tanya bowing to Sarah and Sarah Saying to Ibaraki "I would like to thank you for letting us stay here, It is a sigh of relief to find such peaceful people..."

[hr]Ibaraki-doji[hr]"No problem, you can come back any time you want!"
Ibaraki-doji smiled with a huge hint of hospitality, while bowing. Just as Bikuni was about to do the same, her phone rang.

"Tsurugi? Hello? Yes. WHAT? Tsurugi?"

"Bikuni, what happened?" Ibaraki turned to her.

"Tsurugi... trouble in Tokyo..."

[hr]Tsurugi[hr]"That's it, I'm out of here," with his uncaring attitude, he ran out of the battlefield, and decided to take a shortcut into an alley.

"Crazy things happen all the time. I think I should return later- huh?"

"Nice to meet you again, Tsurugi," a mysterious voice spoke.

"Kagami, what are you-"

Tsurugi looked ahead and gazed upon a girl about his size. She had a ponytail, and a mole near her left eye. She wore a little dress, to top it off.

"You and I are both Tsukumogami, why do you want to coexist with the very beings that-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR ONCE. Christ, I just want some peace..."

As Tsurugi walked away in annoyance, the girl wrapped her hands around him. "Tsurugi, join the Taukumogami clan. It'll be fun. I'll even let you have a little fun with yours truly~ or do you lack the means to do so... huh?"

The sword snapped. Metaphorically, of course. Tsurugi elbowed the girl away. Feeling hurt, the little girl, Kagami, began to take a new form. Her new form was levitating, great and circular, with a reflective surface. Next, a singular eye formed in front of it. This 'Kagami' girl was an Ungaikyo, the Tsukumogami of a mirror.

Tsurugi took out his phone and dialed a number. "Bikuni? Yes. I believe I have encountered a certain threat. Her name is Kaga-"

That was when Kagami ate Tsurugi's phone.

"Oh, you did not just..." Tsurugi, driven by anger, shifted into his sword form. The two crossed blades(in literal terms, crossed blade and mirror) and hovered into the sky.

"Tsu~ ru~ gi~. Join me, become one with the Tsukumogami clan!" the Ungaikyo taunted.

"Not for as long as I live!"
With that, Tsurugi duplicated himself, creating a blade cage around the Ungaikyo. He then proceeded to slam it downwards, towards the ground. Being careless, he was unaware of the two Kappa that stood in the way.

"Precision..." Tsurugi readied his next attack as he began to swing about...

Clothing store in Shibuya's shopping district

Succubi are always presentable and alluring. A torn, burned blouse can hardly be described as such. Lu'vah picked a long -sleeved blouse from a rack and brought it to the cashier's counter. It wasn't very different to her original: Small sized, white, two buttoned pockets upon the chest.

"Will that be all?"

"Yes." With a blink, Lu'vah's eyes became a splendid opal color. They glowed into the cashier's gaze. Absent-mindedly, she took the plastic that held the sensing device off the blouse, and swooned, holding her face with her hands, elbows against the counter. Lu'vah grabbed the shirt. "Thank you."

"H-have a nice day..."

Outside, Shibuya's shopping district

Lu'vah searched for where she had left Ammy. Rolling up her sleeves, she sniffed at the air lightly, and caught Ammy's hellish scent.

"There you are. I feel much more comfortable with a shirt that actually covers me. Should we attend to more concerning things, now? I have something I should get to, but have no leads on it."

Clothing store in Shibuya's shopping district

Succubi are always presentable and alluring. A torn, burned blouse can hardly be described as such. Lu'vah picked a long -sleeved blouse from a rack and brought it to the cashier's counter. It wasn't very different to her original: Small sized, white, two buttoned pockets upon the chest.

"Will that be all?"

"Yes." With a blink, Lu'vah's eyes became a splendid opal color. They glowed into the cashier's gaze. Absent-mindedly, she took the plastic that held the sensing device off the blouse, and swooned, holding her face with her hands, elbows against the counter. Lu'vah grabbed the shirt. "Thank you."

"H-have a nice day..."

Outside, Shibuya's shopping district

Lu'vah searched for where she had left Ammy. Rolling up her sleeves, she sniffed at the air lightly, and caught Ammy's hellish scent.

"There you are. I feel much more comfortable with a shirt that actually covers me. Should we attend to more concerning things, now? I have something I should get to, but have no leads on it."

Amaterasu crossed her arms. Though she appreciated the sentimentality of Luv'ah's "fashion sense" motto, Amaterasu also couldn't help but feel that there were more pressing concerns at the moment. Regardless, she waited patiently for Luv'ah. Tapping her foot against the sold concrete, she let out a breathy sigh as she stared at the store. Clamoring in the district were several hundred people, who all stopped to look at the fox girl to check and see if she was wearing some weird costume, but Amaterasu gave them a hellish glare to scare them away.

"Hmph. The next person who touches my ears..."

Amaterasu was unaware of the presence standing behind her, the one that had left her alone to go on a bit of a "shopping spree". She gave a small curtsy as Luv'ah paraded around in her new wardrobe. Amaterasu looked calmly towards her companion, when a loud sound, like fingernails on chalk, rang in her ears, causing Amaterasu to bring her hand up, attempting to ease the pain. When the sound passed, Luv'ah continued chatting to her.

"You have needs of your own? This works in our favour. Very well, I will listen to what you have to say."

Sarah and Tanya:

When Bikuni explained the situation, Sarah and Tanya both showed their Displeasure by raising both of their wings, Sarah then said "We shall repay your hospitality with this perhaps..." Sarah flapped her wings once and she was in the air, then her right hand turned black as her Caladbolg covered her hand, She flew above the other yokai, but below the ceiling, flying out the mansion and into the sky with realtive ease, With that, Tanya sighed and said "Well, It looks like Sarah can't really help herself, She always comes to a friend's aid... shall we get going?"...

Growlanser IV PSP OST - Lamentation [acronym='How I wish I could've put Turmoil from the same game here instead, So much more fitting for this part'](Note)[/acronym]

Sarah:

Sarah was in the Air flying very freely as she headed back toward Tokyo from the Mansion with Utmost haste, She could feel one of her newfound friends' life on the line, so she flew quick, letting the air currents carry her to Tokyo as she flew with her closing her eyes, feeling the cool breeze on her wings and tail as she flew, but she blushed a slight bit as the wind constantly surrounded her tail with it's cold embrace, She did not like flying long distances for that very reason...

The blonde looked pestered, bringing her hands to her extra ears. The locals must be complimenting them, touching them, even. Lu'vah, herself, hadn't noticed them at first. She must be losing her vigilance.

"Well," Lu'vah looked off to the side, crossing her arms in front of her stomach. "I'm searching for... something. Or someone. I don't know which, but I'll know it when I see it. It broke between realms, just as you have, Ammy, but you are not it." Lu'vah was actually ashamed she could not muster any more information on the subject. As far as she knew, the disturbance was made somewhere far west of Japan. As Lu'vah had flown above Europe and Russia, it was gone. Fortunately, it left a way to track it. A "scent", or more so, an aura was left behind, which has led her to Japan. Now, the aura trail as gone cold, leaving Lu'vah aimless. "By the way, I sincerely apologize for deserting you like that. I just really needed a new shirt. The other was pretty ruined."

Donny & Leo

"ummm?” Starring up at the large cage of swords only moments from falling on his head, Donny drew his staff, and began swirling it above is head with blinding speed. When the blades began to descend, they were immediately blown away by a massive blast of wind, which also sent a hail of debris shooting from the alley, and onto the streets. Strangely though, the man’s suit appeared to be completely untouched by the storm of garbage, and his long blonde hair didn't seem move an inch. 

Catching one of the falling swords, he noticed that it seemed to be a living entity, which that meant that it, along with the floating mirror were Tsukuogami. “Ok, just what the hell’s going on here?” Being the gentlemen he was, Donny’s voice was calm and understanding, as he looked down at the sword for answers. 

Meanwhile, Leo had been walking through the streets of  Shibuya, when he had caught a whiff of what could only be purgatory. Following the familiar smell, he managed to connect it to a female demon with what appeared have animal’s ears sticking out of her head. After seeing that she was talking to an equally strange looking woman, Leo decided to take the liberty of listening in on their conversation. Moment's later, he went to make his move.

“That’s interesting; I’m also searching for something.”  Leo’s voice was just loud enough so that only the two girl could hear, as he appeared behind them. The man’s bright blonde hair shifted slightly in the breeze, as he starred them down from under his shades, his tone cold and businesslike. “So why don’t we start with why the little one reeks of hell?” He nodded towards, the fox demon. 

Michel and Hibari 

“Asuka, WAIT!” Hibari shouted in an attempt to halt the girl’s attack, but it was already too late. The blast of flame collided with the Michel, sending him flying towards the streets bellow, seemingly to his death. There was a long moment of silence, before the temperature of the rooftop suddenly shot up dramatically. Michel then reappeared, now shrouded in a cloak of orange flames, his bright blond hair flailing wildly. “You f***ed up now!” Michel swung his nunchucks forward, and another massive wave of heat washed over the roof. “I don’t know what your girlfriend did, bro... but I FEEL GREAT!” 

“Not for long…” Hibari took a step forward, as he took up his fighting stance. The temperature on the rooftop was still climbing, and he got the strange feeling that it wouldn't be stopping anytime soon. “Asuka, remember not to overexert yourself here, and I’ll try to make sure and take the brunt of his attacks. After this we still may have to fight Aoi, then Masune’s party, and your ability to copy aura is invaluably.” Hibari shifted his ice blue gaze on her for only a moment, before continuing. “I guess what I’m saying is…Conserve your strength, and this time I’ll be the one pushing his limits!” 

“Yea,yea… Let’s get this show on the road!” Michel shouted, as he dashed forward at an alarming speed, his nunchucks ablaze with a demonic flame. The energy he had received from absorbing Asuka’s attack, was pushing the kappa’s power to new heights, and he was eager to test it out. 

Hibari met him halfway, immediately swinging his blade in a wide arc, intent on decapitating the kappa there and now. Unfortunately he had no such luck, and was instantly countered by a flaming kick from Michel, which scorched his kimono. Sweating from being in such close proximity to the man’s burning aura, Hibari leaped backwards, already preparing is next attack. "Try this!" Landing on a ledge directly above Asuka, Hibari spat a massive torrent of water from his mouth, which  traveled through the air as a bone crush wave.

Watching as Hibari's attack sailed through the air, Michel swung his nunchucks once again, this time releasing a massive wall of flame. The two opposing elements clashed for a moment,before exploding into a cloud of steam, leaving Michel standing in the middle with a large smirk. It was becoming increasingly apparent, that Hibari needed help...

Tsurugi[hr]"No time to explain," the sword in the turtle-guy's hand spoke, "however, run, she dislikes organics, including you."

With that, most of the fallen swords, except the one in the Kappa's hand, vanished, while what appeared to be the original struck the mirror, literally entering it.

The one in the kappa's hand eminated a dark aura.

"Let go, quick!" it said while a certain curse - a Muramasa curse, was activated. It was now bound to the kappa's hand, for now at least.

"Tsurugi~ I finally got you~ you and I~ now one~... Now, you, fleshling," Kagami turned to the kappa, before replicating in a similiar manner to Tsurugi, except her replicas were illusions, not solid. All the replicas charged towards the turtle...

This was when Tsurugi and his brand new clones reappeared once more to dissipate the illusions and strike the original. Tsurugi's clones, too, vanished.

"Trickery. Astounding... you won't get in my way, Tsurugi~" Kagami chanted.[hr]Ibaraki-doji[hr]"Let us go," Ibaraki-doji replied as she ran out of the house at high speeds. "Bikuni, you're in charge for now..."

After quite a long time, she arrived at the Shibuya district of Tokyo.

"I think that's an Ungaikyo, a mirror Tsukumogami. Several individuals of this species possess the ability to send their foes to a mirror dimension with no sweat. I highly doubt this is anything near easy..."

"Conserve your strength, and this time I’ll be the one pushing his limits!" Asuka smiled
"Two things I hate the most: being told what to do, and missing out on parties!"
After the collision of the water and fire auras, the steam almost completely covered the battlefield, it was all pure aura particles, she used Morning Jewel and lifted the steam higher, which cooled it down.
"Hibari, use your aura to cool off the cloud!"

Sarah and Tanya:

Growlanser IV PSP OST - Crimson

By the time Ibaraki-Doji had arrived, Sarah was in the air above the battlefield, ready to commence her attack. A Runic Circle appeared in her Right hand, which was covered by her Caladbolg, and Sarah glared onto the battlefield, which a White Runic Claymore, formed from her Aura, appeared in her hand, Which she then threw down to the Battlefield. The Sword moved like a bullet, Appearing like a Swift Shooting star to those that watched the battlefield, aiming for the floating Mirror, but with the intention to just barely miss, driving the sword into the ground, rather than hit the enemy, as it would seem more or less like a warning shot toward the Floating Mirror to most people, but to both Sarah and Tanya, It was much more than that, Tanya held out her hand to keep Ibaraki-Doji back in the case she was going to charge in blindly as Sarah kept watch of her opponent. Sarah created a White Katana using her Aura and stood very strong, as if her Aura wasn't depleted that much from creating either of those swords, She then Focused on her aura, as if readying a very powerful attack, with a White sphere now surrounding her

Izanami listened to Masune's story silently, only nodding at certain points, once he was done the young man looked her in the eyes confidence radiating from his smirk to his fuzzy aura. 

"Alright," was all Izanami replied with smiling softly, "well you certainly have a lot of ass-kicking to do it sounds like, and I couldn't really call myself a responsible adult sending you kids off all alone, so I'll be tagging along." Izanami was surround by a puff of smoke... oh god not this again... thankfully she only need a single transformation to be in her kimono. 

Izanami suddenly sensed several auras outside her shop, alarmed she quickly released her own aura to suppress Masune's, even the immense power of her aura couldn't suppress Masune's power, which cut through it easily. In response the all of Izanami's employees quickly released their's as well, which was barely enough to suppress Masune's aura hopefully hiding it from whoever was at the door. As the bell to door rang Izanami recognized Aoi's voice and sighed in relief.

"Alright everyone stay here and stay silent. I'm going to go so what's going on," Izanami whispered hurriedly before turning to Sakura, "keep them back here for me."

Shutting the bedroom's door Izanami joined Misaki in front who was waiting behind the clerc's desk with a smile.

"Aoi-chaaan~ its so good to see you! How can I help you?" 

The blonde looked pestered, bringing her hands to her extra ears. The locals must be complimenting them, touching them, even. Lu'vah, herself, hadn't noticed them at first. She must be losing her vigilance.

"Well," Lu'vah looked off to the side, crossing her arms in front of her stomach. "I'm searching for... something. Or someone. I don't know which, but I'll know it when I see it. It broke between realms, just as you have, Ammy, but you are not it." Lu'vah was actually ashamed she could not muster any more information on the subject. As far as she knew, the disturbance was made somewhere far west of Japan. As Lu'vah had flown above Europe and Russia, it was gone. Fortunately, it left a way to track it. A "scent", or more so, an aura was left behind, which has led her to Japan. Now, the aura trail as gone cold, leaving Lu'vah aimless. "By the way, I sincerely apologize for deserting you like that. I just really needed a new shirt. The other was pretty ruined."

Amaterasu didn't trust Lu'vah, given the supreme lack of details. There was definitely something amidst when Lu'vah spoke up, and this someone or something she was searching for lacked definition. But it couldn't be Masune the Bloodreaver, could it? Why would someone intervene when so many people are searching for him already?

Amaterasu lept up hearing Lu'vah's next statement. "Oh, it's...no big deal. To be completely honest, I thought you would just continue like that anyway..."

Amaterasu kept her suspicions inside of her, glancing across the way, looking for something, anything, to ease her mind.

"So, now that that is settled, where do you think we should head? I'll follow you for the time being, since I'm about as lost as you are."

"Silly, Ammy. That wouldn't do. Hm. If you're lost, as well, how did you come across that-"

Lu'vah had meant to ask the girl how she'd found that mindless ogre the night before when a male voice spoke behind the two. Turning to face the man, she knew he wasn't a friendly. His shades hid his eyes behind their dark rims. Easily, Lu'vah could sense the malice behind those lenses. Demon. What kind, Lu'vah hadn't a clue. This part of the world was really putting her out of her element. Cool and calm, he asked a question of the pair, which the answer Lu'vah, herself, did not know for certain.

"What is it to you, stranger?" Lu'vah let a smooth smile pass her lips as she placed a hand on her hip, having it inches away from her blade's sheath behind the small of her back. "Don't you think it rude to sneak behind a couple of women with such an inquiry?"

Leo and Donny 

Leo rose an eyebrow at the woman’s attempt to dodge the question; did she think this was some sort of game? “What is it to me? Well to put it simply, I’m looking for a certain escapee from purgatory, and looks like a may have just found two leads…” As he spoke he brought his arm upward, charging a large amount of thunder aura in the palm of his hand. He prepared to release it upon to two girls, but halted himself once he noticed the large amount of people standing around them.

“Remember, If you boys kill any civilians, lady Izumi will have your shells~”  Suddenly remembering Aoi’s warning, Leo dissipated his attack with an annoyed grunt. Instead choosing to make a gun shape with his finger, and pointing at the pair.  “Why don’t we go somewhere ,and have chat?” Maintaining his usual tone, Leo tried his best to peacefully continue his interrogation.

Donny let out a loud sigh, as more children appeared from nowhere; throwing swords, and just generally making the situation worse. He recognized one of the girls to be the Ibaraki-Doji, which only served to make things more complicated, due to the Kuroshima clan’s shaky relationship with Doji clan. Finally, as icing on the figurative cake, he didn't seem to be able to release his grip on the talking sword, meaning that he was probably cursed, and would more than likely have to draw some blood.

Watching as one of the kids began preparing another attack; Donny gripped his staff with his free hand, before slamming it against the ground. “Alright, everyone cut it out!”  The man’s voice was followed by a tremendous blast of wind that began to flow out in all directions.  Standing calmly in the epicenter, he took a second to look down at the sword. “Your curse, what are the exact requirements?!”

Hibari & Michel

Alright.” Hibari didn't bother questioning Asuka’s motives; the quicker they killed Michel the quicker they could find Masune. Taking a moment to gather his aura, he exhaled a large pillar of freezing mist, which quickly merged with the raising steam cloud. “Shiva’s whisper”

Before the boy could watch Asuka’s plan fall into motion, Michel appeared at his side; forcing him to leap off the ledge, or be crushed by a flaming drop kick. Now airborne, Hibari quickly formed a handful of shuriken from ice, before skillfully tossing them at the man’s back. 

Michel only laughed, as Hibari’s attack was melted by before even getting remotely close. His aura was just too hot at this point. “Com’on kid, you’re Izumi’s brother right?! There’s no way you should be this weak!”  Gleefully twirling his flaming weapons in front of him, Michel’s face formed a malicious grin, signifying that he had begun his next attack. The fire from his weapons began spiraling into a massive fire ball that was large enough to surprise Michel himself. “Kappa’s Ember Storm!”  The man’s smile only grew wider as he released his attack, it seemed as if the fight would over soon, but what was this strange feeling?

Bringing himself to a sliding halt, Hibari couldn't help be unnerved by the sight of the approaching attack. “Asuka, whatever you’re going to do… you might want to speed it up!” His voice held traces of panic, as he got into a ready position, and began gathering large amounts of aura.  He knew from experience that this attack was of the homing variety, and any attempt to dodge it at this range would be hopeless. Completely enveloping himself in his freezing aura, Hibari met the fire ball with a broad downward slash, which caused jets of flame to branch out from either side.

The two opposing forces seemed to be in a deadlock, neither side giving an inch. Hibari’s Kimono had begun disintegrating from the heat Michel’s attack, but his aura seemed to be protecting him from getting any serious burns. Feeling his energy draining rapidly Hibari looked to his ally for assistance “Asuka!”

Aoi & Raph 

Before Aoi could respond, Raph slammed his fist on the table, and began speaking in a low serious tone.“Yea, you can help. You’re gona tell us everything you know o-“ The man was cut short, as he was lifted into the air by Aoi. Gripping the man by his tie, she used her herculean strength to bring him down to her eye level. “Raph, Izanami has no actual  ties to Kuroshima clan, yet she still helps us out from time to time…” Aoi’s voice still held its usual cheery tone, but now each word seemed to ooze killer intent. “And besides being a VIP, she is also a personal friend of mine, so neither I nor Lady Izumi will tolerate any disrespect towards her.” Aoi’s face seemed to brighten up at the mention of Izumi, and she causally tossed the large man backwards, before look back to Izanami.

"Sorry about that, you know how boys are..." Nodding her head apologetically, Aoi dropped the bag that contained her assault weapon on the counter, before pulling out her tablet. "I apologize for barging in on such short notice Izanami-chan, but I was wondering if you had information on Masune." Completely unaware of the massive amount of aura that was currently being used to hide her target, Aoi continued. "Oh, and I may as well pay you for the books that Lady Izumi... damaged a little while ago..How much do we owe?"

An escapee? Is that what Ammy was, and this her hunter? Did she, in actuality, deserve to be in Hell, and only managed to crawl out to be free of her misery? But... she holds concern for this city. Battled a troll for it. I've faith in her.

Seeing the demon charge a great amount of lightning into his palm, Lu'vah's eyes widened slightly. She grasped her blade and quickly pulled it from the sheath, keeping the length of it against her arm. He made for what would've been an attack and Lu'vah stiffened her body, but the demon steadied himself, changing his attack to a more contained one. With his pointer finger aimed at the pair, he suggested that they move this confrontation elsewhere. Lu'vah's smile grew wider. His mind was on their audience; he didn't want one.

"You can go back to where you came. We'll make our way through the crowd." Keeping her eyes on the demon's hand, Lu'vah reached for Ammy's hand, meaning to walk around and away from an unnecessary confrontation.

Leo and Donny 

Leo rose an eyebrow at the woman’s attempt to dodge the question; did she think this was some sort of game? “What is it to me? Well to put it simply, I’m looking for a certain escapee from purgatory, and looks like a may have just found two leads…” As he spoke he brought his arm upward, charging a large amount of thunder aura in the palm of his hand. He prepared to release it upon to two girls, but halted himself once he noticed the large amount of people standing around them.

“Remember, If you boys kill any civilians, lady Izumi will have your shells~”  Suddenly remembering Aoi’s warning, Leo dissipated his attack with an annoyed grunt. Instead choosing to make a gun shape with his finger, and pointing at the pair.  “Why don’t we go somewhere ,and have chat?” Maintaining his usual tone, Leo tried his best to peacefully continue his interrogation.

An escapee? Is that what Ammy was, and this her hunter? Did she, in actuality, deserve to be in Hell, and only managed to crawl out to be free of her misery? But... she holds concern for this city. Battled a troll for it. I've faith in her.

Seeing the demon charge a great amount of lightning into his palm, Lu'vah's eyes widened slightly. She grasped her blade and quickly pulled it from the sheath, keeping the length of it against her arm. He made for what would've been an attack and Lu'vah stiffened her body, but the demon steadied himself, changing his attack to a more contained one. With his pointer finger aimed at the pair, he suggested that they move this confrontation elsewhere. Lu'vah's smile grew wider. His mind was on their audience; he didn't want one.

"You can go back to where you came. We'll make our way through the crowd." Keeping her eyes on the demon's hand, Lu'vah reached for Ammy's hand, meaning to walk around and away from an unnecessary confrontation.

Amaterasu's mind was somewhere else. She stared off into the dark beyond, thinking about all of the potential possibilities where Lu'vah could take her. If there was indeed someone that Lu'vah was seeking, perhaps it was better just to see how things would unfold, and help when necessary.

But then something else crossed her mind: the forces of Ouroborous and what they would do with the fate of the world. They practically held the world in their hand like a crystal ball, and it was theirs to do with as they please. Amaterasu had remained relatively distant from the Ouroborous clan simply for the sake of becoming too involved in the grand chase for Masune the Bloodreaver, but in the back of her mind, no matter what circumstances may arise from these transgressions, would mean that it would ultimately mean the death of everyone. But also, Amaterasu didn't want that to happen. In the last few moments, there were some..."interesting" people that Amaterasu found incredible, and yet it would be foolish to let them die in such a cataclysmic manner.

When Amaterasu returned to the real world...

"AHH!"

The first thing Amaterasu noticed was the man in front of both her and Lu'vah, pointing a finger directly at them which sent a (metaphorical, yet ironic) jolt throughout her entire body at the shock and surprise of this recent event. A man stood before the two with his index finger pointed at them, with a demanding voice that attempted to threaten the two. Perhaps this was another person searching for "him", but yet...Amaterasu could definitely feel something was wrong with "this one".

Amaterasu turned her head towards the clamoring crowd. Amaterasu had definitely missed something within the last few seconds as her mind drifted off. It was unbelievable, even for one such as herself, to withstand such a calamity and not be bothered by it. Lu'vah's face was stern as the two confronted the man.

Then, the man's questions turned towards Amaterasu.

"Reek of hell? It's true I haven't showered in some time..."

Amaterasu felt the grip on her wrist from Lu'vah's tension. It was clear that she wanted to leave, but Amaterasu wanted to remain firm and determinant. Amaterasu's eyes flared, but were well maintained behind a veil of calm, deceitful attitude.

"I believe proper protocol dictates that you introduce yourself, stranger."

Amaterasu felt Lu'vah tugging on her arm, encouraging her to leave with her.

Tsurugi

"Well, you need to draw some blood. Tsukumogami don't have blood, for a headstart..." clone Tsurugi spoke in a serious tone. "This is a most unfortunate event, although it has happened countless times before..."

Meanwhile, the real Tsurugi was still busy fighting Kagami, when a beam of energy shot beside the mirror. When Tsurugi looked up, it was one of the girls from yesterday.

He noted Ibaraki-doji's presence, running towards the floating Tsurugi.

"You all... filthy meatbags, ruining what could've been the best day of my life..."

Noticing Tsurugi and Ibaraki-doji charging at her, she turned to them in hopes of sending them both to her mirror dimension, leaving her wooden back open for attack...

The wind that a Kappa let out had been split up by Sarah's Sphere, Indicating it was some sort of Protection, but as soon as she saw Tanya almost get blown away Screaming, which in response, A Wispy Blue Runic Claymore Whizzed by the Kappa's head like a bullet almost hitting it's mark, but had intended to completely miss, as if it was a mere Warning shot, and even if the Claymore were to strike a human, the Nature of the Aura that sword was comprised of had the property of completely ignoring and phasing through Humans. Sarah then yelled from where she was, in hopes of getting the Kappa to hear her "I would suggest not doing that again Little Kid... Unless you want to play a little game with me~" She looked down and noticed the large amount of people "Bleh, Too many innocent people, I can't use a Wide spread attack here... Perhaps..." The Sphere that Surrounded Sarah started to glow brightly as if absorbing some Sunlight Suddenly, a Screech was heard from the Alley, The Next thing everyone knew was a blast of wind coming from the sword, Stopping Ibaraki and Tsurgi's charge and throwing them back a slight bit and Dazzling the Mirror... Then Sarah Incanted "L̛͡͠͞į̵̨́g̴͢͏h҉̨̨͏t̢̢̢́͜ ͘͟͢ó̢̨̕͘f̧͘͞ ͏̡S͏̢͡w̶̵͘͝ó̶r͘͏d̸̨̨́͡!̴͏ ̧͏̴͏C̷̵̕͘l̡͟҉a̷̷̛͢͠i̢͝͏̛͜ḿ̛̀͞͞o͟͠ḩ̸ ̶̴͠҉̨Ş͜͠o̴̧̢͘͟l̡͢i̴̕͝a͜͠s̷̴̀͟͞!̴͢͟" then, Like a kid with a Magnifying Glass, a small Beam of Concentrated Sunlight shot from the Sphere and into the Alley, very likely striking the Mirror on the backside with all it's Burning Glory, The Sunblast threatened to pierce through it if it did not move out of the way soon if the Sunblast did hit the mirror.

Hearing her partner's queue to attack, the rain cloud formed of aura particles cooled and started raining in great amounts, with the steam being constantly cooled and heated, the rain drops would immediately evaporate, upon hitting the ground, and thus causing a constant repeating of cycle raining and evaporation. Taking control of all the aura inside the cloud, including the ice aura released by Hibari, the aura followed the movement of Morning Jewel.
"I see your shell isn't that sturdy, here's a brand new one! With a built in cooler to boot!" Gesturing towards the kappa, the cloud quickly enveloped the superheated demon, accelerating the cycle of evaporation and condensation to unreal speeds, cooling the kappa constantly, deeming its fire aura unusable, even pressuring his breathing, and limiting his movements.
"Well, he has to run out sometime..."

The man combed his other hand through his seemingly flawless blonde hair. He was beginning to become annoyed with these two and their stalling, but cool and collected was his style. All he had to do was get the girls somewhere else, and lure out whether the little one is the demon he's after.

"The name's Leo, little lady." Rrgh... The older one wants to leave, and the little one wants to stay put.. I've got to get us isolated. The kappa swept his eyes around their surroundings. Currently in the shopping district of Shibuya, street signs, lamp posts, electric advertisement, plenty of things were around for him to jolt up and cause a stir. He flashed a smile and turned his extended finger to the largest electric sign in the vicinity. It was a good distance from them, several stories above an intersection, advertising whatever the Hell humans wanted nowadays. "Well, how about I hook us up with some privacy?"

Sending a small blast of electric charge, the massive screen went berserk and shattered, bursting into shards of metal and glass. Much to Leo's expectation, everything sharing the same power source as the exploded sign also became a frightening array of sparks and debris. The commuting denizens screams rose above the pops and sizzles around them as they vacated the premises.

"So, where were we? Oh yeah," the kappa charged up a sizable amount of his lightning aura into his palm once again.

Watching in as the mayhem ensued, Lu'vah brought her blade forward in case the demon attempted anything amidst the chaos. Instead, he seemed to have waiting for every human to be gone. Now, he brandished the same attack he had before.

"You won't have her, not while I'm here." Taking notice that Ammy had just returned from whatever she was doing, Lu'vah stepped forward. She defended Ammy from that ogre, she'll defend her from this demon, as well.

"Yeah? It wouldn't have been fun otherwise! Raaagh!" The lightning blast surged forward at bewildering speed.

"Ammy!" Turning around, Lu'vah made to get in front of and push the little demon away from the attack in time. Whether Ammy was spared from the pain, Lu'vah didn't know, for in a split second, the lightning struck her bare back. The force sent her forward, spinning along the ground several meters. Propping herself on an elbow and her knees, Lu'vah searched around for Ammy, wincing.

As Lu'Vah pushed Amaterasu out of the way to spare her from the incoming attack, she was thrown to her left, away from the newly risen chaos. She rolled twice before turning over onto her side, looking at the man who had just assaulted Lu'vah.

"No..."

Amaterasu tried to muster up the strength to say something to her newfound companion, but she knew that Lu'vah was just as defenseless against this new threat as Amaterasu was. Lu'vah was sent flying backwards from the man's attack, a good few feet from her body. Amaterasu could only watch as the man stood over Lu'vah's frail and weak body, then diverting his attention towards Amaterasu. Walking slowly towards her defeated position, Amaterasu suddenly felt her heartbeat echo in her ears, as a hot wildfire flowed throughout her entire body...

"No, not now. If I go crazy now...Control, Amaterasu, control yourself!"

Amaterasu stared at the man, who approached closer and closer. Amaterasu felt her heart beating faster and faster, the sun on her skin feeling like a super heated oven. She absorbed the light's energy, radiating throughout her entire body, allowing her to pull herself up and putting her on (somewhat) equal ground with the perpetrator.

The only thought consuming Amaterasu's mind was "control...control...control...control..."

"What do you want?"

Lightning... Why did he have lightning? Lu'vah was still on her elbows and knees, bent low to the ground, her body shaking from the blast that struck her. The demon began walking towards Ammy, who was helplessly watching the assailant.

"You're coming with me, little lady." He had his arm outstretched, now, with his palm open, ready to clutch the little girl and take her away to God knows where.

I can't let him... Wobbling to her feet, Lu'vah drew he short blade once more, and let her aura flow. Her weapon became lost in a haze of pinks and white. Unsheathing her broad wings from within her, she spread them wide and flapped them hard behind her whilst jumping forward, launching her, quickly closing the distance between her and Leo. At a close enough distance, Lu'vah thrust her blade like a spear, sending the aura into a piercing form aimed for the kappa. "You won't!"

To Lu'vah's dismay, Leo had heard the flap of her wings and noticed her soaring for him. He nimbly flipped out of Lu'vah's trajectory like a seasoned traceur. Having missed, Lu'vah skidded to a stop a few meters away, sheathing her wings. "I won't let you have her." Her back was searing in pain; it took much to act as if it no longer fazed her, but she'd be damned if this demon got his filthy hands on Ammy.

Amaterasu -

Amaterasu almost felt the sharp grip of the man's hand around her own throat, ready to be taken to who knows where. Perhaps, Amaterasu wouldn't be so tense, and would be more willing to go with the man, if she had known the reason why she was being targeted in the first place. The man felt as though he was nothing more than a puppet being tossed around on a large strand of strings...but the puppeteer was nowhere to be found...

"Proper protocol dictates that you answer a woman's questions when she asks them...if you do, I will go with you."

Her eyes drifted over towards Lu'Vah, who was attempting to fight the man, creating further conflict. Amaterasu took it upon herself to stop this folly before either herself or Lu'Vah was hurt. And she would much rather let herself be hurt than Lu'Vah...

"Stop fighting! It is pointless to fight without a cause..."

Amaterasu kept her calm spirit under control, for the first time in what felt like a long time. She was never able to utilize the power of her True Demon Form so expertly, while still maintaining this form. Amaterasu interjected between the two fighters, encouraging both of the fighters to put down their weapons.

Aeria Gloris -

A woman sat in radiant light, the torches on the wall giving off a faint, but unique, white and red hue. Around her sat a figuration of dolls and antiques, each shaped uniquely to its own vibrant color and presence. Given the condition of the antiques, it was surprising no one had staged an attack on the girl's possessions yet. Aside from the collection of dolls (which she viewed as souls of all the beautiful people she's collected over the years) scattered around her iron throne, painted purple and pink, a few vases, carpets, piles of gold and silver, jewelry, and other exotic accessories laid at the princess's feet, like servants ready to do her bidding.

A male servant, dressed in all black, stood at the opposite end of the room, holding a plate adorned with a teacup sitting on a saucer and a seemingly appropriate black tea kettle.

"Do you believe that Amaterasu would really throw away her responsibilities so easily in the mortal realm?"

"I don't know. But there is only one way to find out. I promised I would watch over her, like the good little girl I was. And yet I haven't. Amaterasu must really think nothing of me; I must simply be a distraction to her, or she has already forgotten about me..."

"I don't believe so. Ever since the Ouroborous, however...her responsibilities have waned from watching over the Demon Realm and Hell to tracking down the one named "Masune the Bloodreaver". It is all part of the Ouroboros faction's grand design. If that means putting everything else behind the back-pedal, then so be it."

The servant, without looking behind him, exited out of the room, leaving the princess in quite a sour mood. The spoiled girl rose from her iron throne with a tantrum on her face. Psychotic and dangerous thoughts filled her mind, thinking of what to do when she finally laid her eyes and hands back on Amaterasu again...no, she was her friend, and she wasn't going to let her behaviour ruin their friendship. But goddamn, she wanted to kill someone...anyone...she was so lonely ever since Amaterasu had left on her own silly adventure.

"Oh, yes, Miss Aeria Gloris? Your equipment is ready...should you ever decide to leave here."

The girl debated for a moment, then turned towards the door to her room. It was time to take matters into her own hands, and find her friend again...

Hibari & Michel 

"Very good, Asuka” Hibari found himself grinning madly, as he began slowly approaching Michal. He could now sense the other Kappa’s Auras, and could tell that they we’re all moderately close. More importantly Leo, their leader seemed to be only a few blocks away, and slowly raising his aura. Hibari couldn't help but feel sorry for the people who were unfortunate enough to be fighting him.

His own aura had suddenly become much darker, and once again held a strange resemblance to his sisters's.“Michel, you’ll be the first.” Hibari addressed the man with the eyes of a predator, as he stood over his defeated form. “You and your brothers are going to suffer for your crimes against my clan.” 

Michel was unable to move, and was forced to watch in silence, as Hibari raised his blade. The boy moved at a slow and deliberate pace, as if he wanted Michel to see his death coming, to wallow in the fear as long as possible. “Now, vanish!”  Michel closed his eyes at the sound of the boy’s voice, as to not give him the satisfaction of seeing the terror in his eyes. ‘Sorry bros, looks like the jigs up.’

Donny & Leo

Leaping to the side to avoid the flying child’s attack, Donny couldn't help but grow flustered by all annoyances. Taking a moment to look down at his sword friend(?), he pointed it’s blade towards the brat that had called him a “little kid”. “Her! We umm, keep tabs on the rival clans… And I’m positive she not one of yours.” As he spoke, he began molding his aura for one of his famous illusionary techniques. “I’m going to draw the blood from her, if you don’t mind.” With that, the man opened his mouth, and released a high pitch screech, which echoed off all the walls of the ally way. “Kappa song: Battle frenzy” The purpose of the technique, was to manipulate the senses it’s victims, and create the illusion that they were surrounded by their most hated enemy. The attack was completely sound based, and all who heard it would be effected.  

"Talk like that will get you killed on the battlefield, little lady." Leo's voice had a distant tone to it, as he felt Michel's aura drop dramatically. Michel was the weakest of the team, and the kid was by far the most expendable. But Leo couldn't help but still feel slightly agitated, at the thought of his brother getting killed off by what felt like Izumi's brother.  

Shaking off any thought's of Michel, Leo once again addressed the female demon. "Like I said, Lady Izumi is currently searching for an escape from hell." Ordinarily he wouldn't dare mention his boss's name to a target. But with Izumi's secretive nature, he was sure only high level demons, and clan leaders would even know the significance of it. "You've obviously been a naughty little girl... So I think i'll be taking you, and your friend here for questioning." 

"I'm just doing my job." Satisfied with his explanation, Leo quickly got to his knees; slamming his palms to the ground, and releasing a large current of electricity towards the winged woman. 'She seems to be the biggest threat.' Anticipating her taking flight to dodge the crackling wave of aura, the man summoned one of his Katana in a flash of light, and prepared leap towards her. 

Archived