Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][IC/Started/Still Accepting]

Yosuke-kun

Accel World OST - Iron Will

Crap! I'm cornered... well, time for my next plan-

Just as Ibaraki-doji was pondering, Bikuni released a strong jet of water, targeting Amaterasu's side, knocking her off if she didn't dodge.

Ibaraki-doji got up and whispered to her two subjects. "Run, assemble the Night Parade for me, just this once..."

Ibaraki-doji then sticked her tongue out, gave a wink and put a fist on her head. "Teehee, I guess I slipped! I'm so clumsy! Onee-chan, you can't just presume any oni on the street is Ibaraki-doji!"

I can't afford losing my arm again. If I do, I highly doubt taking it back would be as easy as before...

"So, you want to play, Onee-chan? I want to play too!"

Not noticing the stream of water until it was too late, Amaterasu was splashed with a torrent of icy cold water, knocking her back off of Ibaraki-doji and spinning her, rolling her several times across the hard ground several feet away from Ibaraki-doji. It was moments before Amaterasu held her head up, rising from her defeated position, stumbling as she was drenched with water from head to toe. The coldness of the water formed goosebumps on Amaterasu's skin. She REALLY hated water. However, Amaterasu stood her ground nonetheless, bringing her dagger up higher.

"I'm clearly at a disadvantage here, with that blast of water...but I can't afford to back down now."

Amaterasu steeled herself as she took a few steps towards the Demon.

"My dream is about to be realized. I ask of you kindly to die."

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anapa

Anapa watched on in interest as a reality pocket formed in the middle of the shop. Rather than trying to find a way in, Anapa had activated his Rune Eye once more, watching the occurrences through it while inscribing a couple of runes around the walls, to give the shop some extra protection in case the reality pocket snapped and the flaming demon tried to burn the place down. After he finished with them, he just found a place to stand back and watch the rest of it go on, unable to affect anything and not really sure he wanted to even if he could. He kept watching as the fight was won by the group and the barrier collapsed, and then the demons escaped, before turning his attention to the demon slayers, interested to see Masune's unusual aura come out and start condensing around his wounds, starting to heal them even before Marta tried to.

Li Kaguya

Finishing off a demon as the commander gave her orders to follow the demon Gunjo, Li didn't bother replying but simply ran at him, noticing the other chosen to give chase, the same woman who had been one of the first to arrive at the hanger, refresh her ammo before joining the chase as well. Running to the edge of the building, Li gave a push of her legs, jumping across to the lower building that Gunjo had ran over to, rolling as she landed before charging forward, intent on stopping him. As he jumped across to another building again, Li channelled her lightning abilities into her boots, using them to create a temporary magnetic field with the metal in the roof, before reversing the flow as she jumped, turning the field into a repelling field rather than an attracting field, giving her an extra boost to keep up. As she landed on this rooftop, she brought her rapier forward, calling up her lightning to flow through it before shooting out of the tip towards the back of the retreating demon, hoping for a clean hit to stop him, even as she kept running after him.

Reven

Reven had could not see past the dust when a chain came out of nowhere and clamp into his personal shield. He knew at that moment his attacks against this man did not work as the man came out of the cloud of dust using the chain to gain a bit of momentum. As the man passed Reven he had slashed the side of Reven's face. Reven was shocked that the man had been able to to withstand his attacks and even get by him with that attack. Reven turned to see the man had attached two chains next to his feet and was launched another attack at him. Reven knew he was going to have to dodge the attack as he dashed to the side in order to avoid the attack. Reven was able to manifest his aura in the form of a bunch of blades before he launched the smoke blades at his opponent and the area around him just in case he attempted to dodge. Reven was starting to get sloppy as he was letting this man play off his emotions. Reven did not care as long as her got the information that he wanted. 

Having ran over two miles straight at this point, Ryoko was beginning to feel the tole on her body. She stopped, bending over to rest her hands on her knees. Her long hair fell in front of her face, which she always had thought was annoying, but she had never had the time nor patience to get a proper haircut, and she didn't want to half-a** it. Pushing her hair out of the way, she looked behind her, to see that nobody bothered to follow. 'Well, that is a relief. I would prefer to only have to deal with one crazed half-demon today..." 

Ryoko straightened her back, fixing her hair behind her back once again, and wiping off the few drops of sweat that had collected on her brow. Looking forward, she saw the book store that she sought. Rather than walk confidently into it and charge at Masune, guns blazing, or through Seichi-ko in through the window and try to skewer him off a chance shot, all that Ryoko could do was walk steadily forward, step after step. 'Am I ready for this? With a bounty that high, this guy's power must be immense. How on Earth could I even stand a chance against him? Considering what Little Witch said about how I should join him, he probably has accumulated quite the force already, including... Marta Levione. She is a Demon Slayer. Her job should be to kill him, not... whatever she is doing.' 

Step after step, Ryoko slowly made her way toward the book store. 'And then why do I hope to kill him in the first place? I mean, Little Witch made him out to be a pretty good guy. But if he isn't a murderer, then why a bounty so high...' 

Approaching the threshold of the book store, a small tear fell down Ryoko's face as things simply weren't adding up. 'The details don't support him being evil, but they don't support him being good either...' A voice in the back of Ryoko's head reminded her of all of her fear, and all of the anger that the fear created. 'I need to do this. It is the only way that I can be free' Ryoko had reached the front door, and opened it slowly, with a small bell attached to the door announcing her presence to all those inside.

"Fair fighter? I'd like to think I'm one of the better ones out there!" Daiki chuckled, as he then removed his white button down shirt and tossed it to Masune, as he just wore his blue t-shirt. "Wear that, Masune-san. No worries about it...I got plenty more back at home." he said, as he twirled the sheathed Gin no Hono around his hand a bit. "As for the finisher...hehe, well you haven't seen anything until you've seen the Yin Style finisher...now THAT one is an interesting piece of work, if I do say so myself!" They had just fought a powerful fire demon, and yet Daiki acted like nothing had happened and that things were just perfectly fine...

Ibaraki-doji

"Hehe... hehe..."

This was bad. Real bad.

Ibaraki-doji was one wasn't very used to fighting alone. She pulled out a lamppost from the ground and began to fence with her right hand. She then pulled out a second lamppost with her left.

"Well then, bring it, Onee-chan~" Ibaraki-doji smiled while she charged at high speed, hurling her long-range attack at her opponent, aiming for her head.

Bikuni and Tsurigi

"Well, that teleportation sure comes in handy..." Bikuni smiled, "quick, we have to start the night Parade. Assemble the strongest warriors."

"I will gather everyone I can, thank you very much," the hovering sword, Tsurugi, began to dash.

The earth's oceans never avails to fascinate.

Somewhere over the North Pacific, flew a female form. On two wings, she kept aloft among the gales of the atmosphere. A small island behind the back of a giant continent was her destination. In her travels, she'd visited many of the human's countries, sifted through dozens of nations. Searching, constantly searching. Gravely, she has not found what she desires, but surely, somewhere on the face of this planet, were individuals she required. After many years of seeemingly nothing, she felt a disturbance. Something the winged female can only describe as something that does not belong has entered this realm, the plane of the living. The source of this odd feeling came from this small island.

I've never come across such a feeling in all my time. Something must be wrong.

Soaring down from the sky, she perched herself on the roof of a briliantly lit tower. In fact, this whole city was brilliantly illuminated. As was this entire island. Searching through her vast memory, she remembered that this was the country of Japan. An overly populated, yet driven little country. It has been through many of its own fuedal wars, as well as contributed to wars that encompassed the globe. Here, she was certain was the source of the perversion of this plane's fabric.

Above and out of sight, she gazed down amongst the buildings, the cars, the trains, all of the human's normalcy, yet again, searching. Far off in the distance, there was an explosion of sizable force, but this was not the same, not what she was looking for. After a moment of contemplation, however, she flapped her wings and took flight once again the the explosion's direction. That's when she cought the scent something that dumbfounded her: Hell. Immediately, the winged woman changed her course.

This should not be and cannot be good.

Once she was withing a hundred or so meters of the scent's source, she swooped into an alley way and sheathed her wings within herself and walked out with a pace of purpose.

Sarah focused and had almost pinpointed the Aura used to form the pocket Dimension until she spooked by Demonic cries of Anguish, which allowed her to easily to pinpoint where the aura was coming from, but before she summoned her Caladbolg, The Auras diminished and the barrier fell, the appearance of everyone else startled Tanya and Sarah and made them both fall on their rump, They both got up and Tanya got closer to the group, looking at them, trying to comprehend what had happened, but then started to blurt out what she thought was her conclusion for their sudden appearance to Sarah "I think we met a bunch of Ninjas or something"

Ibaraki-doji

"Hehe... hehe..."

This was bad. Real bad.

Ibaraki-doji was one wasn't very used to fighting alone. She pulled out a lamppost from the ground and began to fence with her right hand. She then pulled out a second lamppost with her left.

"Well then, bring it, Onee-chan~" Ibaraki-doji smiled while she charged at high speed, hurling her long-range attack at her opponent, aiming for her head.

"Oh crap."

That was the most suitable thought that Amaterasu had in this situation. How can she contend with someone that can effortlessly and easily pull up a lamppost, embedded in its base by concrete, and procure the strength necessary to swing such a large object? Not to mention doing it with both hands! Amaterasu quickly dodged, angling her body around to avoid the flurry of attacks Ibaraki unleashed on her, while also dodging the hurl of the lamppost as it crashed behind her.

Amaterasu took a large sidestep backward. Her dagger was clearly no match against someone who could wield goddarn lampposts, and so the only other option was to unleash the full extent of her power...but with the sun on the opposite side of the world, the moon in the distance glaring over her like a bad stepmother, and her garments being soaked to the bone, as well as the cost of her own sanity,  it would be a heavy price to pay.

"What do I do?"

A concerned Amaterasu, for the first time in what seemed like forever, shivered in fear...

Hibari

Naruto OST Fake

Turning as the girl leaped off his back, Hibari let out a large sigh, before stopping once again. ‘I don’t have time for this…’ He opened her mouth to scold her, but stopped himself as something else grabbed is attention 

Sensing that  the aura he was tracking suddenly vanished, Hibari couldn't help but smirk. He could now sense a multitude of aura coming from the direction of the bookstore, but only one could possibly be Masune’s; It was large, and completely different the anything Hibari had ever sensed before.. But for some reason it seemed to be calling him, almost as if he was destined to confront it. Having a clear lock on his target, Hibari’s resolve only grew stronger.

“No, leave me; you have no reason to take me with you! You believed that man, and you have no reason not to! ....And neither do I! I can't expect you to believe me, since I don't even know if I can believe in myself any more than you do!"

Starring back at the still nameless face of the girl, Hibari couldn't help but feel a sudden sense of clarity. His s rage had been overtaken with a wave of confidence, and all his doubt seemed vanish. Was this because Masune’s aura?

Aware of what its wielder was about to do, Reito no sakura began to stir. “The path of an avenger....alone… Only sorrow...”

‘I said shut up.’ Hibari forced the sword’s voice back into the farther reaches of his mind, as he began walking towards the girl. “A person without purpose, will vanish from the emptiness.” Advancing to the point that where the two were only centimeters from touching; Hibari realized that he hadn't the slightest idea as to what he was doing, only following his own instincts. “If you feel as if you've lost sight of yours… “  Hibari let his aura wash over the girl, bathing them both in its chilling embrace. “Stay with me, lend me your strength; help me achieve my reason for living, and I’ll help you find yours." Only as the words escaped his lips, did Hibari realize what they truly meant. 'I'll carve my own path... I don't have to be alone. I'll kill Izumi, my way.'

[b][u]Masune and Marta[/u][/b]

"Don't get too cocky. I haven't had a chance to use my full power either." Masune replied to Daiki as he caught the button up shirt. That makes another favor Masune owed the boy now. At this rate it wouldn't be long before Masune was completely indebted to Daiki now. [i]Last thing I need now is to be in someone else's debt. Even if Takeda's an honest man, I'd rather not owe anybody anything.[/i] His skin started to tingle as Marta continued to work on healing him, and Masune couldn't resist the urge to scratch at a couple of his wounds. Every time he did though, his hand was slapped away by Marta, who would then add a comment such as "Stop that or you'll make it worse!" or "Do you want me to accidentally attach your finger to your arm!"

It had taken longer than she'd meant it to, but finally Marta had managed to fully heal Masune. Now that she'd finished with him, she moved over to Keiko, who'd received more burns than Masune had, as she'd made more attacks on Kagutsuchi while he was ablaze than Masune had. Even though she was able to focus well enough on healing Keiko, Marta's thoughts remained transfixed on Masune's strange healing. [i]How did he do it? It couldn't have been an aura technique, I'd have sensed it. Is it just how he is? No, that can't be it. Ugh, this is too confusing...[/i] Glancing up from her work, something seemed strange to Marta. There were three more people gathered in the room now. 

After a few seconds, Masune had noticed this as well. He'd guessed that the reality pocket would brake, but he still didn't expect to see people waiting on the other side of the pocket. It was a rather odd gathering there too. Two small children, both of which were dressed in gothic style clothing, and "Shit! You're that mega breasted bounty hunter from earlier!" Masune cried as he leaped back and held Kokuen out before him, readying himself to fight. At this point, the shirt Daiki had loaned him was on, but had not been buttoned, leaving his chest and stomach exposed.

A small ringing sound at the door signified that yet another guest had entered the slowly filling bookstore. Masune took his eyes off of fun bags momentarily, aiming his line of sight now at the new comer. He had to admit, the new girl was pretty cute too. His cheeks even burned slightly red too. Suddenly, he realized that his shirt was still unbuttoned, and was about to finish buttoning, but stopped when he remembered mega melons was mere seconds from attacking.

[b][u]Senzo Muramasa[/u][/b]

"Better calm down a bit! Don't wanna make any mistakes do we?" Muramasa jeered as Reven's attack pattern began to grow choppier and presented a number of openings. The sword attack was all too easy for Muramasa to avoid as well. Matter of fact, this kind of attack pattern would have been easy for anybody with eyes and a hook to block. The Snake King yawned, then lazily fired another Orochiken at one of the smoke swords, catching it at the tip, the only place solid enough for the chain to grasp, then whipped his arms back to redirect the sword into the other blades. From there, all Muramasa had to do was side step, but where was the fun in that?

His knees bent slightly, and before anyone could think of a way to stop him, Muramasa had jumped high into the air. This was where Muramasa was most deadly now. Another wave of his hand, and the snake chain stuck into the ground past Reven, which then began to pull Muramasa towards the man at near mach speed. Once he was close enough Muramasa swung Yamato no Kiba out and this time cut deeply into Reven's left shoulder. More poison was in the mans body now. Any second his legs would begin to weaken, and his vision would get blurry. Still, this poison was meant to inflict pain. Not kill. No matter how much of it Reven was exposed to, he'd live. Unless of course, Muramasa applied it directly into his heart.

His attack now complete, Muramasa fired two Orochiken into either of Revens shoulders, then flipped through the air overhead. Whilst in the air, Muramasa spun and twisted the chains, until he'd managed to completely bind Reven with them. As he landed, Muramasa began to pull on the chains, tightening the squeeze they were placing on him, and deepening the wounds he'd inflicted in Revens shoulders. The way Reven was now bound could only be described as being aught in a python's coil, and having it sink it's fangs into your flesh. Blood began to flow thickly from Reven's open shoulders, and for Muramasa, that was enough. He gave the chains one last pull, and the bladed ends that had sunk into Reven's shoulders ripped down his chest, leaving a large X shaped gash from either shoulder to the opposite hip.

"Oooh, sorry. I bet that stings a little huh? Well, no matter really. Once you're back with precious Hilda this'll all have been worth it, right? Right? I'm right aren't I? Oh, of course I am." Muramasa said, as the hiss like laugh resounded once again. In truth, it had been too long since Muramasa had had this much fun. He really did owe it to himself to get out and hit the town more often. Especially when there were guys like Reven who were so easy to manipulate. 

Inside the building that Reven and Muramasa were fighting on top of, Hibiki Souta sat down in a reclining chair, sipping a cup of tea. Although his appearance remained idle, he had been using his enhanced hearing to listen to what was going on above him. At first he heard what seemed most like a couple, before another, older man entered, telling them of some "Masune" fellow. Strangely enough, after a series of threats, a forth individual entered Hibiki's mental picture. This one spoke in soft, but venommous tones, causing two of them to leave, and challenging the third to some sort of high-risk battle. The battle ensued though Hibiki could only hear one side taking hits. Then he head a noise that made his blood boil: torture. The newest arrival had effectively defeated his opponent, but continued to torment him with both physical and emotional pain. From Hibiki's point of view, there was nothing fun about it. This was not right. Finishing his tea that had long grown cold, Hibiki stood and paid the barista, stepping out through the door. He looked up to the two and shouted toward Muramasa, "Hey there friend, you having fun up there?" Before Senzo could reply, Hibiki would launch himself upward at the demon by creating a massive pressure wave underneath himself. Moving at about Mach 2, Hibiki created a loud sonic boom, with the intended purpose of disorienting his enemy. A nanosecond before collision, both of Hibiki's palms would be inches in front of Muramasa's face, when Hibiki would channel his Hybrid Sound Aura and create a condensed sonic boom out of each, launching Muramasa away from the injured Reven. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name. I am Hibiki Souta: The Great Echo"

Ibaraki-doji

Of course, I'm an oni! But... how long can I keep this up...

"O~ nee~ chan~" Ibaraki chanted, "don't you want to play?~"

Her happy-go-lucky face was mixed with that of a ridiculously possessive girlfriend out to get her disloyal boyfriend.

Ibaraki-doji uprooted a nearby tree before hurling it at her opponent as she stumbled towards her.

"It'll be fun~"

She then stomped on the ground, wrecking the ground and the earth below her opponent's feet...

Corbeau d'Argent

"Gotcha..."
Corbeau d'Argent readied her attack, before noticing the situation.
Outnumbered? This is just too many. Well then, I suppose I will not take action...

Corbeau d'Argent reverted back to her regular clothes. "I see... Reality marble, huh? Whatever could've happened here."

Reven

Reven had not expected such a hard time fighting one man . Reven was not the greatest fighter but he knew when something was going bad and when it was a good idea to run but the information that this man had was to vital for him to go with his instincts. He had only realized when the man had leaped up that he was in a bit of trouble as the man landed a variety of attacks. Reven could fell the effects of the poison as he was cut across his body. He had fallen to one knee as he was in a lot of pain but he was pushing himself to stand as a man put distance between him and Muramasa. Reven had toned out the mans name with his pain as his aura was causing smoke to form and flow off his body. Reven simply pushed the man to the side and said with what energy he had left, " Step aside, I have to get at least one hit. " Reven was almost at his limit as he used his smoke aura to create what looked like a hammer and  attempted to drop it on Muramasa. Reven was almost out of tricks as her followed it up with fifteen Smoke homing spears that wear aimed at the man. Reven was despite at this point to even get in one attack before he was out of energy as he fought back the poison.

Hilda

Hilda was not having any problem chasing down the demons and taking shots with her pistol. She knew that fire with anything else would slow her down as  her and Li were right on the demons tail. She was glad she keep up her training or chasing with out fancy toys would have been hard as she focused her bit of aura in to her pistol and it flew almost at the speed of light towards the demons back. She had no plan of letting the demon get away. She had been ordered to follow and take down the demon she was going to follow that order. She had no problem moving from building to building.  She just needed her shots to land and take down the demon as she was also shooting the other demons around him as well lowering their numbers.

Once she started to hear voices, Lu'vah retreated to an alley way not far from the scent's source. Watching the comotion now, Lu'vah thought it strange. The scent was coming from a young woman, whom Lu'vah could sense was, in fact, a demon. This angered her, for demons who resided in Hell to be walking the earth was not something she was fond of. Yet, she seemed to be in peril. Weilding lamp posts as weapons, another demon was combating her. This one resembled a young girl, but had small horns. Lu'vah was unfamiliar of her kind, but nonetheless, demon was demon.

These two are obviously enemies. Their intentions could be anything.. Should I confront both of them now? I'm certain I can defeat them.. but that would most likely lead to the end of my charade. A succubus would have no reason to join in on.. whatever this is. Rrrr.. I'll continue to watch. If I feel the situation becomes one in which I must intervene, then I will, for it shouldn't matter if these two know I am an angel of the Lord, when both are slain and sent back to Hell.

All that Ryoko could do as she entered the shop was stare at Masune. 'It is clear that this is the guy, but he doesn't look nearly as feral as the bounty picture made him look.' It was then that Ryoko noticed his unbuttoned shirt and blushing. On the inside, Ryoko was livid. 'What was that about? He better not think I am here to join his fanclub' Putting on a stern expression, Ryoko crossed her arms to block what breasts she had from sight. 'Then again, considering how big that fanclub is, I doubt attacking him head-on would end very well for me. If what Little Witch said was true, then this group defeated at least two powerful demons.' Ryoko had decided to completely disregard what Little Witch had said about joining Masune, but was beginning to value some of the other information given to her. As long as it wasn't about her, she appreciated advice. Ryoko was tired of people thinking that they knew her. 'Perhaps I could join his group, but only so that I can learn more about him, and when the time comes, get close enough to kill him. Shouldn't be too hard, as long as none of his company are proficient in mind-hacking.' Ryoko uncrossed her arms, putting them behind her back and smiling as she walked into the shop. "Hey, how is everyone? I heard there was a fight going on here, but I guess not." She looked at Masune, covering her anger with a fake smile, "You don't look hurt at all!" She forced out a curt wink before looking over at the other two. 'Oh gods, is there going to be a fight already?'

[b][u]Masune and Marta[/u][/b]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cre9_ooot-o&feature=share&list=PLDF20E8398211D2E4]TWEWY - Underground[/url]

After a minute or so, it began to become evident to the large breasted bounty hunter that she was outnumbered in this situation, and therefore a fight would be something next to suicide. If she wasn't going to fight, then there wasn't much need for Masune to keep Kokuen brandished like he was. Besides, her armor, if that's what you wanted to call it because from what Masune could tell it wouldn't protect her from anything, had disappeared. Even though she no longer wore any armor, she still seemed to be wearing next to nothing though. Just a tube top and shorts. Short shorts at that. [i]Looks like we found the T&A of this series... wait, what?[/i]

Still, something else about this woman bothered Masune. As he desummoned Kokuen, and began to fix up the buttons of his shirt, he also had to ask her something. "So mega breasts, why'd you fire at me in the middle of the streets? I understand the bounty thing, but you could have killed someone else too." Once he spoke, his eyes drifted to the newcomer. Once again, he couldn't help but notice how cute she was, but again, this was NOT the time for that. "As for you, I don't know who you are, but it's probably safer for you if you get as far away from here as you can." Remembering that he still had Chaos Sight active in his left eye, he quickly deactivated it, allowing the black to sink back into his pupil.

On the other side of the room, Marta had just finished healing Keiko, and was about to inspect Daiki for any burns or other ailments, when she took note of the other four people who'd suddenly arrived. One of them, she knew, not personally but by reputation. The other, she'd seen maybe once or twice around the guild, but never spoke to her. The two small girls on the other hand, were a mystery even to her. The aura they had was well above her own, which came as something of a surprise to Marta, as she'd never expected so much aura to come from so small a package.

"I think I know her." Marta said pointing to Corbeau d'Argent. "She's somewhat popular among the men in the Guild. I think you can guess why already. I don't know her actual name, but she goes by Corbeau d'Argent." With that Marta began to search Daiki up and down for injuries. He seemed to be unharmed, which relieved Marta because she'd wanted to start conserving her aura in case one of the new comers decided to attack. She'd still felt pathetic about hiding in the corner when Kagutsuchi and Ayatane attacked, and she was determined to make up for that bit too. "The other girl I don't know."

Now that she was certain everyone's injuries had been dealt with, Marta moved over to the pink haired new comer, and smiled at her kindly. As she spoke, she pointed out and named the people who she new. "My name is Marta. That's Izanami, Keiko, Misaki, Shi, Sakura, and Anapa. The two boys over there are Daiki and Masune. Although I'm guessing you already heard about Masune."

Masune simply rolled his eyes as he was introduced. [i]Guessing she already heard of me? The whole world knows of me now. Man, what a pain in the ass...[/i] Focusing temporarily on the newcomer and Marta, Masune returned to his usual annoyed at whatever attitude. "Yeah, yeah, some ridiculously huge bounty for taking down a few military bases or some stupid shit like that, right? Man, I cannot believe how many people bought that crap. Seriously, if I were doing that it'd take months to do so and a bounty would have been posted when the first base was destroyed. All I wanna know, is why the hell the Guild suddenly hates me enough to want me dead that badly." 

Seemed a fair enough request in Masune's eyes. After all, wouldn't anyone want to know who wanted them to die and why they disliked them so? It wasn't as if Masune wasn't use to people disliking him, he'd dealt with that all of his life for living in Tokyo and only being half Japanese, as well as several other stupid reasons, but he'd never known someone to want him dead before. Turning back to Corbeau, Masune thought up of what to say. "So, COrbeau d'Argent, right? Well, if you're so desperate for that bounty, then go ahead and try to claim it. However, I'm not gonna fight you were there's too many people, and children , all of whom might be caught in the crossfire."

[b][u]Senzo Muramasa[/u][/b]

[i]Right... about... Ah here he is.[/i] As predicted, another enemy appeared before Muramasa, aiming an attack at his face. However, the snake was more cunning than expected, plus he already knew what was gonna happen anyways, so dodging the attack was all too easy for him. He'd even managed to leave a small cut on the new comer's arm without him noticing. [i]At the very least I won't be bored now.[/i] he thought as he jumped away from the attack. "Right on time young Hibiki." Muramasa said in mock praise as he stepped away from the two opponents. "But that attack? Eh, C- minus at best."

Hibiki continued, announcing himself as the Great Echo as he did. Not a bad nickname per say, but... he did realize that this wasn't a game didn't he? Oh, wait. That's exactly what it was to Muramasa. [i]And here's the name request...[/i] "Oh that's right. How rude of me. I never dropped my name did I?" With that, Muramasa took a step forward, taking hold of his hood slightly. As he advanced he began to lift it up, slowly revealing his face. 

"My name is..." Time to screw with them a little. This would be funny if anything to see their reactions. "Senzo..." He lifted his hood a little more, revealing his two snake-like fangs, as well as a sinister seprentine smile. His aura began to rise, becoming a detectable and even shine behind him in an eerie green glow. "Muramasa!" Now he wipped his hood completely off, and made no attempt at all to hide his aura. After all, they new he was a Demon King now, or at least they should, since the Guild kept all of it's members well informed on the names and appearances of each of the Demon Kings.

His identity now revealed, Reven launched a few more attacks at Muramasa. Seemed like his information ploy had done the trick after all. The guy could barely move and he was still trying to get that one hit in on Muramasa. The hammer he blocked easily as he summoned his aura in the form of a large cobra to strike the hammer down. The homing spears, well they would have been easy to block, but hell, why not throw this poor guy a bone. Reven had been entertaining him quite a bit. Besides, he wouldn't last much longer, and now Muramasa had a new toy to play with.

The first spear, he stopped by raising his foot and slamming it headlong into the ground, raising a massive dust cloud between him and the other two. The second and third he blocked using the same snake aura technique he'd used to bock the hammer and the wind tunnel. The last one Muramasa allowed to get close to him, only to have him dodge it just enough so that it would sever a few strands of hair. As it turned back to attack him again though, he launched an Orochiken into the head of it, and canceled the attack.

"Oh would you look at that? You managed to get me. If only just a little." Muramasa said as he picked up the strands of severed hair from the dirt. "Guess my hands are tied now. I don't want to be known as a liar after all. Very well, Hilda Meria landed in Shinjuku not too long ago. Along with the rest of DIADS." At that Muramasa made a somewhat sad face, and began to speak in a mock sympathetic tone. "Oh, but DIADS and half-demons don't get along at all, do they? So I guess that'd make you and dear sweet Hilda enemies wouldn't it?"

And now for Hibiki. "So, lemme guess, you wanna fight too?"

[b][u]Gunjo the Butcher[/u][/b]

As the massive demon made his escape through the city, two aura signals crossed his sixth sense, obviously in pursuit of him. [i]That'll cause a problem if I lead them back to base...[/i] Realizing the situation Gunjo was in, he stopped his retreat, sending the other demons off and away from himself. He'd been hit with both of the pursuers attacks anyways, and there wasn't much chance for him to survive either. He might as well go down in some form of glory.

As he turned his aura began to rise, and his size grew even more. The previously tanned skin began to darken until it became a bloody red color. The beedy black eyes that the Butcher had began to sink into his skull, and become covered up by his flesh, and his teeth grew sharper and more beastlike. Each of his muscles grew and stretched, and veins began to pop out. Gunjo's shoes ripped and revealed that his feet had grown into massive claws, as well as his hands.

His True Form now released, Gunjo roared into the sky, and raised the zanbatou, aiming to smash Li with one swing.

[b][u]Akane[/u][/b]

As the cat traveled towards Shinjuku, hoping to get a bit of information on the members of DIADS who's just landed, he pondered on the nature of his last encounter. Of course, he knew Izumi would keep her word, but the question wasn't about that. Akane wasn't even too concerned with Masune for that matter. No, he was more worried about Hibari, and what he would do should the chance to face Izumi ever arise.

His thoughts were cut short though, as he sensed the aura of his original target growing more and more somewhere in the Shibuya district. [i]Looks like DIADS will have to wait for now[/i] thought the cat as me bounced off the wall of one of the office buildings and sped off towards Muramasa's aura. Of course Akane wouldn't be able to kill him in his injured state, but if he could wound him, then that'd buy them the time that they'd need for him to train Masune and hopefully get ready to finish the snake off.

[b][u]Helena Peaceflare[/u][/b]

While Li and Hilda had been pursuing Gunjo, Peaceflare had placed JADE in rest mode, so as to recover both hers and JADE's aura for their next mission. She'd also taken up residency in one of the nearby office buildings, and had been watching the screen of her laptop, surveying the entire city through the eyes of the drones she'd launched. A short ways away, rested a cup of freshly brewed coffee, which Peaceflare had just made so as to help her keep her focus. The demon attack, she'd deduced, had been just a diversionary assault so that Ouroborous could make another move, and still remain more or less undetected. The question was, what did they not want DIADS to know they were doing?

As Peaceflare was thinking this, she reached over and grasped the coffee cup, bringing it to her lips and taking a long sip as she stared at the screen. So far, there was no sign of anything out of the ordinary. Well, aside from multiple Demon Slayers jumping to and fro around the city, but even that seemed normal to Peaceflare. Demon Slayers would often times patrol cities with large populations such as Tokyo. Factor in that there was that huge bounty on Masune and it made sense that the city would be full of them. She just hoped that they could get to Masune before anyone else could.

It wasn't until Peaceflare noticed one of the drones picking up a large mass of aura that she made any move other than this. A few clicks on the keyboard and the drone zeroed in on her target. [i]That's definitely Muramasa alright...[/i] she thought as she moved the drone in for a closer look. [i]Who the hell was dumb enough to actually fight him head on though?[/i] Well, the winner here would be obvious. Although most people would have taken this chance to move in on and kill Muramasa, Peaceflare knew better. If she sent in a team now, she'd only be sending them to die.

Ibaraki-doji

Of course, I'm an oni! But... how long can I keep this up...

"O~ nee~ chan~" Ibaraki chanted, "don't you want to play?~"

Her happy-go-lucky face was mixed with that of a ridiculously possessive girlfriend out to get her disloyal boyfriend.

Ibaraki-doji uprooted a nearby tree before hurling it at her opponent as she stumbled towards her.

"It'll be fun~"

She then stomped on the ground, wrecking the ground and the earth below her opponent's feet...

"This is just getting ridiculous."

Amaterasu dive-rolled out of the way to dodge the massive uprooted tree, tucking her dagger away as she did so. It appears as though the only thing that she could do at this particular moment was dodge everything this massive cowtit girl could throw (literally) at her. Given the state of her erratic and endangering behaviour, one could only assume that cowtits here was as about as plastered as they come.

"Just like a frat boy...the more drunk they are, the more stupid they get."

The massive oni then brought her humongous leg into the air, crashing it down to the ground. Noticing the attack, Amaterasu lept back several feet, before the ground underneath shook, causing her to lose her balance and topple onto her back. Noticing the looming girl peering over her, Amaterasu vaulted backwards using the strength of her arms, but in the process, lost her only means of defending herself. Not that the dagger was particularly useful in this scenario anyway...

"I could sure use a miracle right now..."

Amaterasu pondered if it was really worth it to unleash her true power at this point in time. If she did, there was no telling how long she would last...or if she would last at all.

"No, I won't back down. I have a goal to complete! And I won't let anyone down!"

Amaterasu concentrated all of her raw power to her mind. She imagined the warmth of the sun, the radiance of the burning heat and sensation that came with the glorious rays of a new day. A spark of fire ignited within her soul, which captivated Amaterasu and turned her field of vision into a hazy red. Red was all she could see, and a massive inferno encircled her momentarily, as Amaterasu screamed, gathering what energy she could.

When the massive inferno died down, the only thing that was left was a flaming red, nine-tailed fox.

"I...I will kill you. I will end your life, you worthless haggard."

A Thousand Suns Call to Me

Sarah looked at Tanya, Still gawking at the group that was already there. Tanya was about to introduce herself to the other people when the chimes rang again, signifying that a newcomer came, Tanya turned to look at the newcomer, who was kinda cute, but Sarah had her attention still on the group that appeared out of nowhere, who had introduced themselves. Sarah simply focused, and had used the same divination that she tried to use to sense what type of aura the pocket of reality had consisted of, however, it would take a bit of time to complete the divination. She kept a normal look on her face and her eyes open, attempting to hide the fact that she was reading their aura, and said "My name is Sarah, and the other girl's name is Tanya"...

In the meantime, Tanya started to approach the new girl to try to say hello, but she ended up tripping over something and falling on her, the force of the impact unraveling her tail, essentially revealing it for everyone else to see. "EEP!" Tanya Squealed, realizing what had happened, but oblivious of her tail showing, her face only blushed slightly as her tail was exposed "I'm sorry miss!" Tanya had said, offering a hand to the person she knocked down...

Hibiki looked at the demon lord as he introduced himself, then began to laugh. "Muramasa!!! I should have known. I doubt much of anybody else could have been such a cowardly b****! I mean, you flaunt yourself as powerful, yet when you see three enemies, you decide instead to piss one off, hurt another's feelings, and hit the last right in his soft spot, effectively ending you up with about half an opponent. I will admit, you did good to dodge my attack. It was the first time I have seen something like that in a while. Nonetheless, I don't think you are as prepared to take me on as you are to fight most people for one reason: I don't partake in all that emotional mumbo-jumbo. You are going to have to defeat me upon equal grounds." Looking down at his watch, Hibiki chuckled quietly, "Well, that was my speech, I guess it is your turn to go ahead. On second thought, I really don't think we have time." With a grin, Hibiki would create a pressure wave behind him, launching himself forward, and fling his fist at Muramasa's face, which was looking more like a bullseye the more he looked at it. Although it would appear as a normal punch, Hibiki would be channeling his Hybrid Sound Aura through his whole arm, creating an invisible sound wave of a much larger size that would be more difficult to dodge. Additionally, a secondary pressure wave behind his elbow would accelerate the punch near Mach 3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryoko made a genuine smile as Marta introduced her to everyone "It is nice to meet somebody so friendly. I have heard of you a few times before, Marta. My name is Ryoko. Ryoko Maeda." Her fear's response was near-automatic. 'Too bad I am going to have to kill your friend, missy.'  Upon hearing Masune's name spoken aloud, Ryoko took a half-step backward, the fear apparent in her eyes. Looking back to Marta, her face turned bright red, as if embarrassed about her fear, "Sorry about that, it's just... Isn't he dangerous? He has been all over the news. They call him The Bloodreaver! How can you trust him?" 

As Sakura sensed the demon's departure she released the reality pocket, unfortunately she had failed to take into account that people might actually be in the shop. Thankfully there were no humans... well at least no normal humans. 

Izanami took stock of the guests, while Shi went to the back room to check on Sakura who no doubt exhausted from holding the reality pocket for so long. Unlike her mistress though Misaki remain tense just in case some dismemberment needed doing. Keiko on the other hand, now fully healed, was flying around the new comers faces, seeing if she could smell their emotions, or aura's like her sister... a few minutes revealed she could not, but she continued to flying around the guest's head's distractingly. Izanami's attention was brought to the big-breasted woman Masune was taking about.

"Oh... Masune how rude of you," Izanami scolded, "why don't you introduce us to your friend instead of using fowl language. How interesting I've never met a hot-air balloon youkai before." Marta introduced her as part of the guild... which means she wasn't a hot-air balloon youkai.... how unfortunate, "mmm... I think I'll call you Plastic instead Miss Argent." Then there were the lolis and the b**** in a sheep's clothing asking about a fight. 

"Actually Masune I may be able to answer that question provided you give me information, specifically your every action in the past 24 hours," Izanami turned to Masune, "what you did obviously occurred recently so, maybe we can pinpoint from there." Izanami rolled her eyes at Ryoko's statement... sometimes mortals were so dense, "if he was dangerous why would I be letting him stay here. God in heaven above, you must be very greedy or very stupid... I just hope its greedy."

Was she being a bit harsh, but she had just dug up a very old and painful memory, and fought off two powerful demons. Mortals, for such finite things there were certainly tiresome. 

"I need booze," Izanami closed her eyes and sighed. 

Ibaraki-doji

"Eep!"

Ibaraki-doji gazed upon her opponent's true form - a nine tailed fox. She knew that her tiny false form was barely a match, and not wanting to lose her arm again, she steeled up and began to charge towards her foe in her pint-sized form.

"I'll break that illusion of yours!"

As she dashed, face turned from a cute little girl to a rather intimidating one. One would recognise this face as that of an oni.

Her body too, grew from a little girl to that of a muscular female wrestler, and her skin turned red. After her complete transformation into the oni, known as Ibaraki-doji, a punch was landed straight on the fox's face. It proceeded with a brutal roar before it jumped and landed, sending a great quake upon the earth. It could literally be felt throughout the city.

Corbeau d'Argent

"Well, this isn't fun at all. Quite the joke," the lady chuckled at the Bloodreaver's little talk, "if that really is the case, then you're pretty low on my priority list. I have others on my priority list..."

As she placed a finger at Masune's chest, she looked at the two little girls she met just now. As one of them tripped on her tail, Corbeau d'Argent placed her hands on her cheeks. "So adorable..." she muttered.

"So,where were we," she spoke before responding to Izanami's comment. "I do not take lightly to that. These are clearly natural. I think I'll take my leave. If you want to see me again, I'll be locating and kicking the ass of Emperor Suto-"

Just then, a tremor was felt.

"-ku... after I get to the bottom of this."

Reven 

Reven had not expected any of his shots to land as he had heard that the man he had been fighting was one of the demon Kings. He was glad that the guy had came to help but at this point his body was just seconds away from shutting down from all the poison that was flowing through it. He realized that the man had been manipulating him. It was clear now that he had told him were his wife was. Reven could tell that this demon was telling the truth as he attempted to get and stay on his feet. He had to say " Stop we don't stand a chance against him. We have to back out trust me We need to get out of here while we still can I mean. " Before Reven could finish what he was saying, his body gave out and he passed out and fell to the ground.

Hilda

Hilda had let Li with her melee weapon get ahead of her as they followed the demon until he stopped and turned to fight the two of them. She switched back to her rifle and put back on her sniper attachments for the power in its shot and aimed at his hand to shred it so he could no longer hold his weapon against them. She was still focused and fired a scatter round which split and became ten shots aimed at Gunjo center of gravity. She knew that they need to quickly end him so they could regroup with their leader. She thought to herself and pulled out an explosive and deiced to use it to distract him. She threw it up above his head and detonated it with a bullet from her gun hitting it and letting the fire from the explosion rain down on Gunjo.

Lisina

Lisina had been just watching all her potential meals run around and get into fights. She was not expecting for a man that supposedly had a huge bounty to have shown up during her time of looking for food. She was going to go after him when she saw an interesting fight on a roof top. She thought that one of the fighters was using a familiar style of combat. She even watched as another person joined all the fun. She was going to wait until after the fight to eat the loser but the second she felt the aura and realized whos aura it was she instantly fell in the shadow under her feet with her sword and rose out of a shadow in between Hibiki and Muramasa with her sword blade pointed at Hibiki and he would get stabed if he did not stop. " Muramasa What are you doing in a place like this I thought you did not get your hands dirty" She had only ran into Muramasa a few times before and every time she had been trying to eat him but this time she was just curious.  

Lu'vah now regretted not having intervened before. The blonde had metamorphosed into something much more malevolent; now a massive nine-tailed fox borne of flames. The energy it emitted was seeped in wrath and fury, it soaked the air in it. As to match her opponent, the small one changed form as well. To a hulk of a woman, with red skin and a fierce dispostion. The ogre connected a blow to the fox's muzzle, sending it in the opposite direction. With a roar, the beast leaped into the air and upon landing, sent a blast force of great proportion.

Demon's with true forms! I have to stop this now! These two might as easily destroy this island before themselves!

Her identity no longer a concern, rather the safety of Japan, Lu'vah dashed out of the shadowed alleyway. The reddened woman was facing away from Lu'vah, with the flaming animal no where in immediate sight. This might be her only chance. Jumping from the ground so her footseps would not be heard, Lu'vah unsheathed both a pair of wings and her blade. With a single flap of her long wings, she closed the distance in seconds.

I do not know if I can slay them now, but I must try!

Bringing the blade forward, she hoped to God that the monster hadn't heard the flap of her wings, but did not lose the conviction she felt as she lunged for the ogre's exposed neck.

Ibaraki-doji

With no control over her feral state, Ibaraki-doji took another big leap upon detecting the scent and sound of an incoming attack. "Rraargh!"

The oni clung onto and scaled a nearby building. Gazing upon from above, it saw the attacker, and the opponent. The oni was brimmed with mindless rage. The beast proceeded to continue climbing.

Bikuni and Tsurugi

"Did you feel that?" Bikuni questioned.
"A Demon Lord would've caused a bunch of buildings to collapse by now," Tsurugi spoke, "so it's probably who I think it is."

"Bu- she has no-"

"Maybe she was pushed to a corner. And by who? We will find out soon..."

The two continued to lead the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons, heading towards Shibuya. There were many yokai of different shapes and sizes behind them, most notably the two Gashadokuro by the flanks of the orderly formation. Chochino'obake lined and lit the way. It was beautiful.

Archived