The Cave | Always Accepting

Ezmoe

i was thinking of an idea for a yugioh deck called "The Fifth Flame".  I already have the cards made.  Here's one card.

You might want to work on a few things.

[spoiler= What I think]

It's got potential, but I think this card needs better image, and better OCG. If the OCG is bad, you'll look like a noob, and trust me, you don't want that.

In order to deal his big effect damage you have shred 12 cards, this might be good in a dark world, but probably not. You cant summon more than 2 a turn, and if you do 2, you have to wait 6 turns more to throw it all away again. Not to mention they're weak, I could mess up the whole thing by killing them.

[/spoiler]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, OCG, and the Fifth Flame looks like a blue dwarf sun. Also there are people on the forums who have images, and go to http://www.deviantart.c om/ there are always good pics there.

Also If you interested in joining a Dystopian-type RP, click "Destiny City" in my sig, God's Hand needs more people, but you're welcome to join Death's Truth if you fancy it.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Just call me "Tea" or something.

Activeness: 7 well I'm almost always online, but may not post if the focus at present is one I am unrelatable to etc.

Favorite of Topics: Gaming (It's sadly, my only hobby now)

Username on Duel Network: TehTeaKing

1 or more Random things about yourself: Used to be keen on Airfix, particularly World War Two, and I have a few planes painted and made, couldn't be bothered with the troops. One day I hope to relive that hobby :l I also play piano, and love dragons.

Name: I go by any of Vita, A-tan or Pastry but would prefer Pastry =D

because when I was first active on YCM my name was Wolkenritter Vita (later Material Vita), then changed to Athena Tennousu (I don't think many people here will get that) and then Eclair Martinozzi (which is where Pastry came from although I put no thought into the fact that eclair is a Pastry at the time)

Activeness: 1, though it depends if I think I have anything/how much I think I have to say in the current topic

Favorite of Topics: I don't think so. =o

Username on DN or DP (Optional:) DN: WolkenritterVita (though I'm not on often, so if I am I prefer to play in Unlimited so I don't have to edit decks because of new banlists)

1 or more Random things about yourself: I love cake. Also, I have a scroll on Dragon Cave as well but haven't been getting any of the last few eggs (hopefully I can get tonight's, assuming they're being released tonight from what I just read on the forum EDIT: Nevermind, it's tomorrow night. Makes more sense, yes.) and there's a link to my scroll in the middle image in my sig (which is quite weird).

And I'm going to assume I can post if a topic I'm interested in comes up even if you're not back because the title of the Club does say 'Always Accepting'.

Name: I go by any of Vita, A-tan or Pastry but would prefer Pastry =D

because when I was first active on YCM my name was Wolkenritter Vita (later Material Vita), then changed to Athena Tennousu (I don't think many people here will get that) and then Eclair Martinozzi (which is where Pastry came from although I put no thought into the fact that eclair is a Pastry at the time)

Activeness: 1, though it depends if I think I have anything/how much I think I have to say in the current topic

Favorite of Topics: I don't think so. =o

Username on DN or DP (Optional:) DN: WolkenritterVita (though I'm not on often, so if I am I prefer to play in Unlimited so I don't have to edit decks because of new banlists)

1 or more Random things about yourself: I love cake. Also, I have a scroll on Dragon Cave as well but haven't been getting any of the last few eggs (hopefully I can get tonight's, assuming they're being released tonight from what I just read on the forum) and there's a link to my scroll in the middle image in my sig (which is quite weird).

And I'm going to assume I can post if a topic I'm interested in comes up even if you're not back because the title of the Club does say 'Always Accepting'.

They'r being released at 12 am Sunday Morning.

I'll be getting mine too.

Yeah, I realized that after checking exactly what time last months was posted. It's just that I haven't gotten the last couple months or so, so I just didn't remember exactly how it went. (man this pie is delicious...)

I'v been gone for some time to so there's alot I need to get my hands on too.

Also, nice collection by the way.

To be honest, I'm quite surprised I got that name. (if you don't know, it's from Seitokai no Ichizon =D).

I think it's the Skywings. I may not have many but I've always liked their design a lot ever since I started in Dragcave.

I noticed the closest one you seem to have an excessive amount of is 16 Vine Dragons.

To be honest, I'm quite surprised I got that name. (if you don't know, it's from Seitokai no Ichizon =D).

I think it's the Skywings. I may not have many but I've always liked their design a lot ever since I started in Dragcave.

I noticed the closest one you seem to have an excessive amount of is 16 Vine Dragons.

I'm not familiar with that anime. ^^;

Skywings are nice. I pass them up but they do have a really nice design to them.

And yeah, Vines are in my top 3 for favorite Breeds.  Them, Splits, & Dreams(have a goal of getting 1000 dreams) are my absolute favorite in terms of breeds. I also like Reds and all of the Halloween breeds.

I got mine, too. I had a problem the normal way at first, though, so I decided to check a few posts in the September Release thread on the forums to see if there was an easier way. It turns out there actually was an extremely easier and cheaper way (using the middle scroll thing on the mouse to open a new tab, then pressing F5 to refresh and repeat).

I'm totally using that for Halloween since I don't have to worry about getting too many of one breed and only being able to get 1 or none of another (I was lucky to only get 4 of the first one this time so I could still get 2 of the other).

I got mine, too. I had a problem the normal way at first, though, so I decided to check a few posts in the September Release thread on the forums to see if there was an easier way. It turns out there actually was an extremely easier and cheaper way (using the middle scroll thing on the mouse to open a new tab, then pressing F5 to refresh and repeat).

I'm totally using that for Halloween since I don't have to worry about getting too many of one breed and only being able to get 1 or none of another (I was lucky to only get 4 of the first one this time so I could still get 2 of the other).

I use that method too, though I refresh about 3-5x and then click. It's not as spammy as Refresh/click refresh/click but I found it to be more consistent. 

I got another of the deserts, so I'm at 3 for them. Egg locked now though. Also, I love the deserts Hatchling description. :3

Archived