The Cave | Always Accepting

Ezmoe

Hey guys, .:Vaporix:. here, and Welcome to...

BTheCaveBannerboth.png?t=1375046881

Banner Made by ~Renegade~

Lately, I've been kind of lonely on YCM, since I came back, All my old Clubs shut down/abandoned, cards sets with no finish, not to mention I'm pretty broke.

So I decided to make "The Cave!"

[spoiler= Rules]

1) My word is law, but it's just a suggestion when a mod is brought into this.

2) Don't be an a**, which means:

-If your active, stay active or atleast take the time to say goodbye.

-If your banned from the club, don't think you can come here and spam, a mod will be contacted.

-Let's all be kind, huh? :)

3) Try to stay on topic, if you want to talk about something else, go somewhere else.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= The Cave's Incubator]

The Incubator is used for pet's/dragon/etc. Give me the BB/IMG code (PM) and I'll see to it that it's in your area of the incubator. If you'd like some pets, (Because they're awesome) I have put together a few sites where you can get some.

If you know of more, tell me, and I'll get them here.

[spoiler= Vaporix's Area]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler= Topics]

Pokémon: I'm not much of a fan of Pokemon  but a lot of people are, so I won't stop you. :)

YUGIOH: Well it's kind of obvious..(Archetypes,OP/Broken Cards, etc.)

Pets: The Dragons are quite interesting. There's plenty to talk about.

Gaming: All consoles, all games. (That also goes for Dueling Network, Dueling Portal,etc)

ANIME/MANGAYugioh, and PKMN are Anime/Manga, but this just says any others are welcome.

Graphics: This means all things graphic, except for contests, that's for ads. Talk about tags, exchange tips, just keep within the boundaries of Graphics.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Register to Join]

Name:

Activeness: (1 to 10)

Favorite of Topics:

Username on DN or DP (Optional:)

1 or more Random things about yourself:

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Contests]

Contests will be available once more members join, this includes:

-Graphic Designs

-Cardmaking

-DN/DP Tournies

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Support the Dwellers]

[spoiler= Details]

I understand that if your in this club, it's not the only thing you do on YCM. (Though, there is nothing wrong with that xD) We want all our dwellers to have the Support they need in other topics and to have a good time. So in this little spoiler, you can apply for an Advertisement Spoiler. It will be placed here so If it interest some other member(s), they'll check it out.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Rules]

1. When you sign-up for an Advertisement Spoiler, you must still be active, if not be active already.

2. Don't just join for the advertisement, and not be active, I'll get rid of your ad, and I might just neg you, because using someone for your own personal gain is just disrespectful.

3. You can Advertise anything that's not in the General or Games forum. I don't want that kind of crap slathered on my topic.

4. If your advertising for a topic you, persay, don't exactly own/host, I need permission from the owner/host so you can, or I'll ignore the app.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Ad App]

Name of Topic for Ad:

Image & Desc (2 sentences minimum.) :

Link:

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Example]

The Cave

TheCaveBannerboth.png?t=1375046881

Deep in the caverns of YCM, you'll find Vaporix with all his dweller buddies. We talk about a variety of things from Anime to Gaming. Come join us, you may become a Dweller, card creator champion, and master duelist!

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Ads]

None Yet...

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Ranks of Dwellers]

• Pebble (Pvt.)
  • Rubble (Spec.)
  • Rock (Corp.)
  • Stone (Lt.)
  • Iron (Capt)
  • Gold (Gen.)
  • Onyx (Com.)

To Rank up, be more active, contribute etc. Also The Rank-Up Prize is available in club Tournaments.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Members]

[spoiler= Vaporix]

Rank of Onyx

Activeness of 10

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= ~Renegade~]

Rank of Gold

Activeness 9

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Cavani]

Rank of Rubble

Activeness of 3

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Harrison H]

Rank of Pebble

Activeness of 7.5

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= joshyago17]

Rank of Pebble 

Activeness of Pebble

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= TOYOのこころ]

Activeness of 1

Rank of Pebble

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

So, enjoy the club YCM!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: ~Renegade~

Activeness: 6.83456789021246731297972342

Favorite of Topics: Yes

Username on DN or DP: ~Renegade~

1 or more Random things about yourself: I hate cats, which is ironic, since my avi is a cat. So my correction should be, I hate non-magical cats

Well obviously a lot has changed. I don't usually participate in Clubs anymore, I am now very much into RPs and Card Making. I recently got done with a challenge I set for myself in creating 100 Realistic Singles. I am currently hosting a Pokemon RP, and despite the fact that I don't usually participate in clubs, I have mused in bringing back the Legion. 

Well, I wanted to host this in hopes I might be surrounded by YCM member's who share the interests of me. You were an old friend I could rely on. So I called upon you to be my 1st. It's the summer time, my trip to Africa is over, and I really wanted to get back to this. So I put together that banner, and I just waited. If I can get atleast 7 more members, I'm going to throw The Cave's 1st contest.

Name: Cavani.

Activeness: (1 to 10) I dunno

Favorite of Topics: Eh?

Username on DN or DP (Optional:) iHop, but I don't use it

1 or more Random things about yourself: I'm a big pokemon fan, as my avatar suggests

Well, I wanted to host this in hopes I might be surrounded by YCM member's who share the interests of me. You were an old friend I could rely on. So I called upon you to be my 1st. It's the summer time, my trip to Africa is over, and I really wanted to get back to this. So I put together that banner, and I just waited. If I can get atleast 7 more members, I'm going to throw The Cave's 1st contest.

You made a trip to Africa? Sounds fun. How was it?

Forgive me for the double post, but small announcement, to the 2 of you. We obviously need more cave dwellers (Epic, I know..), so I'm not saying advertise/spam, but If you got buds with nothing to do, tell'em to check out the cave, it might interest them. I guess, just SPREAD THE WORD!

Anyways.. any of you guys play AC (2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3)? Those games are addicting!

EDIT: Also ANIME/MANGA has been added as a topic. (Yugioh, and PKMN are Anime/Manga, but this just says any others are welcome.)

Sounds like an exciting trip. I am honestly kinda jealous, would love to see a wild lion. Although, almost being mauled by one would be a bit extreme. Anime and Manga now on the topics list? Well I am kinda confined to like a total of three so I don't know too much about that particular universe. I don't play AC, been fully entranced with Elder Scrolls right now. Just got the Dragonborn DLC. 

OMG, I love Skyrim! I beat it like 60 times. Nowadays, I make random combo's, like an Argonian Mage or an Orc Ninja. My best Character is level 56, Redguard Warrior.

Also, Renegade, if you still make banners, do you think you can throw something together for the cave. If so, I got the perfect background Image for you.

Well I can make very simplistic banners, they usually look best without too much background image. I'll throw one together for you.

I too am in love with Skyrim. My highest level guys is Level 58 Khajit. In truth I have only really worked with Khajits and High Elves. Currently trying to get all skills to 100. I have achieve level 100 One Handed, Heavy Armor, Archery, and Sneak. 

[spoiler='Name']Harrison H[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Activeness']I can't really say, All I know is at least once a day maybe twice. So Fairly Active.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Favorite Topic']This one pends on Who I;'m talking too, Friends it's mainly Yu-Gi-Oh and on the Whole Anime/Manga and Video Games(Mainly ones on the PS2 and 3).[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Username for DN/DP']I only have DN and for That I'm Harrison_H (because when I was first signing I missed spelled my E-mail)[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Random Fact']I've only got into Yu-Gi-Oh within the last year, a kinda Friend at school taught me, also I love Pokemon, I have a game from each Gen (except Kanto) and I had a Pokemon Red. And one more thing, as my Pro Pic say I love the Light and Darkness Dragon(Not personal, cause that's just strange) and I've got the 1st Edition of it in my master deck in near mint condition.[/spoiler]

@ Harrison H: Accepted!

P.S. I love that card as well, it runs well in my Remove From Play deck.

@Renegade, I prefer the first one, I'll place it immediately!

P.S. I gave you a rep for the favor. Thanks! :D

Glad you liked them! 

Alright, now let's get down to business! We look professional, we need to attract more members. Any Ideas from the rest of you?

Thanks, ~Renegade~

EDIT: WOOT, SECOND PAGE!

Well I wish I could be of more help, but I am not affiliated with any other clubs at the moment, so there isn't anywhere I can spread the word. I imagine more members will trickle in over time.

On another note, does anyone here play Injustice?

Yup, I played it on my IPhone & Ps3 xD! Gosh, the Flash is my favorite hero, I think they made him slightly OP. I've been trying to save up for a PSN Card so I can get his alternate costume, he looks like a boss! Though when I tried it to play online at a bro's house, everyone kept using Deathstroke and just kept using his SMG move. :angry:

Wait, has anyone here played....GTA?

Yup, I played it on my IPhone & Ps3 xD! Gosh, the Flash is my favorite hero, I think they made him slightly OP. I've been trying to save up for a PSN Card so I can get his alternate costume, he looks like a boss! Though when I tried it to play online at a bro's house, everyone kept using Deathstroke and just kept using his SMG move. :angry:

Wait, has anyone here played....GTA?

Flash is my brother's favorite as well. Being a Nightwing fanboy, my favorite is obvious. I am thinking about buying the season pass so as to get the additional characters as well as a few new skins. Was wondering if you guys thought it was worth it. And sorry, I don't play GTA. 

Archived