The Cave | Always Accepting

Ezmoe

I miss the good ol days when the Dragon Lords club wasn't dead. :\

I don't remember seeing you in that club when I was, if you were. [sorry if you were, I just can't remember anyone but Lexadin, Zextra, that White guy (don't remember what his name is or was at the time), Kaito (didn't notice that last name change to Gipsy Danger until now), Articuno, ~Renegade~, LC (I don't usually bother to remember his full name or post it even if I see it) and that was about all the kind of active members at that time]

'Tis been mighty long time since I last lay eyes upon that wonderful creation, and I was sad to see it'd not survived to this day. But seriously, before I rejoined YCM I hadn't touched my Scroll in long time, I've missed out on so much XD #Reviveledragonlords

I tried keeping it alive as long as possible (having remade it after Lexadin left) but it didn't really work out. This seems to be kind of a remake because I remember at the end of the 2nd last one, Lexadin started to allow discussion about other things, though I guess no one really had anything to say there because at the time of the last one, there were active clubs for pretty much everything else. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Tis been mighty long time since I last lay eyes upon that wonderful creation, and I was sad to see it'd not survived to this day. But seriously, before I rejoined YCM I hadn't touched my Scroll in long time, I've missed out on so much XD #Reviveledragonlords

I only decided to get back into DC awhile ago. It's sort of an on again of again kinda deal for me.

I don't remember seeing you in that club when I was, if you were. [sorry if you were, I just can't remember anyone but Lexadin, Zextra, that White guy (don't remember what his name is or was at the time), Kaito (didn't notice that last name change to Gipsy Danger until now), Articuno, ~Renegade~, LC (I don't usually bother to remember his full name or post it even if I see it) and that was about all the kind of active members at that time]

I tried keeping it alive as long as possible (having remade it after Lexadin left) but it didn't really work out. This seems to be kind of a remake because I remember at the end of the 2nd last one, Lexadin started to allow discussion about other things, though I guess no one really had anything to say there because at the time of the last one, there were active clubs for pretty much everything else. 

Well, I was off YCM for about a year so I wouldn't be surprised if you don't. I was actually a pretty prominent member when I was in it though. Hell, I was the one that convinced Lex to do the create a dragon for DC. I mean it ultimately went nowhere but it got it pretty active when it did.

I think I might have been in your members list (assuming you copy/pasted from the previous one). The only difference with the name from then is it had  Tia Harribel after D.A. instead of whats there now. 

Oh, yeah. You're right. You weren't active at the time, but I kept everyone on the list in case they came back, adding newer members at the bottom. Lexadin wasn't on the list though, because he told me not to add him since he probably wouldn't be coming back (he was right). And some of them did, including Zextra (actually, probably only Zextra) but that wasn't for very long (because it died shortly after).

Oh, yeah. You're right. You weren't active at the time, but I kept everyone on the list in case they came back, adding newer members at the bottom. Lexadin wasn't on the list though, because he told me not to add him since he probably wouldn't be coming back (he was right). And some of them did, including Zextra (actually, probably only Zextra) but that wasn't for very long (because it died shortly after).

I miss lex. He was a pretty cool headed not going to start anything kinda guy.

It also looks like the op here is afk and might not return. :\

I know, me too. I said I was okay with just having one of every Stripe but when he said he was trying to get both genders of all of them (I just went over his scroll and it looks like he was successful with that), it made me want to as well.

I think we should wait another week before doing anything about that though, because just in case. But after then, maybe one of us should (probably you) remake this because having the creator of the club gone for more than a month without any notice is silly. Actually, I think waiting until pretty much exactly a month like I suggested is also silly but just in case.

I know, me too. I said I was okay with just having one of every Stripe but when he said he was trying to get both genders of all of them (I just went over his scroll and it looks like he was successful with that), it made me want to as well.

I think we should wait another week before doing anything about that though, because just in case. But after then, maybe one of us should (probably you) remake this because having the creator of the club gone for more than a month without any notice is silly. Actually, I think waiting until pretty much exactly a month like I suggested is also silly but just in case.

Well, I wouldn't mind that. I'd be mixing it up by also having it being a D&D Club (been meaning to make that one for a while). I do wish YCM was a little bit more like the DC forums where you could have multiple people maintain the Op. This way stuff like this doesn't happen nearly as often.

I'v got 2 other goals aside from my 1000 Dreams goal. One is to have a 10th Pure Generation Dream Lineage which is crazy. I'd need 512 Cave Born Dreams to even begin that one. The other is to have 4 of every Seasonal Dragon(including both male & female adults/hatchlings). 

So, will it be purely Dc, or other stuff also?

And atm, I really wanna try get some of the newer dragons as well as build a bit of a lineage - If you look in mah spoiler it's Turpentine and Spitfire, both parents were CB, and I wanted males to be Turps, and females to be Spits. Dunno what that kind on lineage is called but meh. Also, then the names would proceed with Turpentime I, Turpentime II etc, proceeding with Roman numerals. I think it's awesome when a couple of dragons that mate have sprites that face each other ;3 - but recently I have liked the idea of breeding mainly pairs meeting that circumstance anyways.

I see [I didn't know you could do that on... well, any forum. Not seeing it on Dragon Cave's (though it could be a different DC you mean) but it could be it doesn't give the option when making a topic (I'm not willing to make a topic and go into edit just to test it because that would be spam)]

The Seasonal Dragon one doesn't seem difficult. I think I could have done that for the Winter ones that I got (I got them all around the same time, unlike the Springs I got).

EDIT: I tried making a small lineage called 'Synthesis' that was just Sunstones and Nebulas... but then I mixed it with Dorkfaces and D'Orisaars and gave up.

So, will it be purely Dc, or other stuff also?

And atm, I really wanna try get some of the newer dragons as well as build a bit of a lineage - If you look in mah spoiler it's Turpentine and Spitfire, both parents were CB, and I wanted males to be Turps, and females to be Spits. Dunno what that kind on lineage is called but meh. Also, then the names would proceed with Turpentime I, Turpentime II etc, proceeding with Roman numerals. I think it's awesome when a couple of dragons that mate have sprites that face each other ;3 - but recently I have liked the idea of breeding mainly pairs meeting that circumstance anyways.

It would also be for D&D fans.

Also, put that egg into a hatchery or it's going to die. D: EDIT: Seems it's not on your scroll. Few

I see [I didn't know you could do that on... well, any forum. Not seeing it on Dragon Cave's (though it could be a different DC you mean) but it could be it doesn't give the option when making a topic (I'm not willing to make a topic and go into edit just to test it because that would be spam)]

The Seasonal Dragon one doesn't seem difficult. I think I could have done that for the Winter ones that I got (I got them all around the same time, unlike the Springs I got).

I'm pretty sure it can. Though I admitting cant say for sure.

I forgot to mention all the Seasonals need to be caveborn. ^^;

EDIT: I could make a decent Vine/Olive lineage.

Also, put that egg into a hatchery or it's going to die. D:

There's already a dead egg on his scroll. =o

And if you meant me, which I don't think so since you said that before quoting me, I prefer waiting until my eggs have 4 or less days left because I don't use forums for them anymore, and once all my new eggs got sick after putting them in there right away. (they survived though but D:)

And I see. Maybe I'll try that myself. I already have 1 of the Winters and 1 Spring (both female adults). Though, should I freeze all of the hatchlings as matured hatchlings or maybe some without wings? What was your thought on that?

EDIT:

Which egg?  :o

And Dungeons&Dragons?

But that sounds like an interesting mix :3

Sorry, it looks like it already died (if that was the one he meant).

Which egg? :o

And Dungeons&Dragons?

But that sounds like an interesting mix :3

Wasn't on your scroll. ^^; 

Yes Dungeons & Dragons.

There's already a dead egg on his scroll. =o

And if you meant me, which I don't think so since you said that before quoting me, I prefer waiting until my eggs have 4 or less days left because I don't use forums for them anymore, and once all my new eggs got sick after putting them in there right away. (they survived though but D:)

And I see. Maybe I'll try that myself. I already have 1 of the Winters and 1 Spring (both female adults). Though, should I freeze all of the hatchlings as matured hatchlings or maybe some without wings? What was your thought on that?

EDIT:

Sorry, it looks like it already died (if that was the one he meant).

I would say both gendered & ungendered. D:

I prefer to wait until my eggs are on 6days 12 Hours timer at the bare minimum. Any earlier then that and I run the risk of having my dragons get sick. Once that time happens I put my dragons into 2 hatcheries and i can just cruse along. Only reason why 2 of my eggs arn't in a hatchery right now is because I need to hold off on that till I can influence them with my pinks.

That dead one has been for at least a day I think. :P

=O

Wasn't on your scroll. ^^; 

Yes Dungeons & Dragons.

I would say both gendered & ungendered. D:

I prefer to wait until my eggs are on 6days 12 Hours timer at the bare minimum. Any earlier then that and I run the risk of having my dragons get sick. Once that time happens I put my dragons into 2 hatcheries and i can just cruse along. Only reason why 2 of my eggs arn't in a hatchery right now is because I need to hold off on that till I can influence them with my pinks.

That does make it seem a little more difficult but it's not like it's whole 8 more... and I'm aware they're not common but I will still try!

I see but I do it this way because they hatch much faster (because ER room) (EDIT: I mean as fast as possible from when I put them in) and they haven't gotten sick for me at all once I started.

=O

That does make it seem a little more difficult but it's not like it's whole 8 more... and I'm aware they're not common but I will still try!

I see but I do it this way because they hatch much faster (because ER room) and they haven't gotten sick for me at all once I started.

Faster? O.o Uh? O.O All dragons typically hatch at the 4 day mark.........so waiting to put them in till that point seems a bit odd. But hey, if it works for you it works for you. ^_^

I can not wait for my thunder dragon to hatch and grow up so I can try to get a GoN. Does anyone here have a GoN?

I'v got the max on how many you can have. I.E. 2

Ones fully grown

The others a frozen gendered hatchling

I'm gonna try my alt black+olive to make a lineage. I wanna get more of them alts. The black isn't CB but oh wells. I need a name for my olive :P

Hope it goes well. ^_^

Archived