The Cave | Always Accepting

Ezmoe

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So on Thursday I'll make the club.

Before that however, does anyone want me to breed anything from my scroll? Most of my Golds, Silvers, & Tinsels are on cool down but I can offer other stuff if you so wish.

Could you breed me a royal crimson? I could trade something on my scroll if you wish, also, look me up on the dc forums, my name there is goldwyrm13.

Could you breed me a royal crimson? I could trade something on my scroll if you wish, also, look me up on the dc forums, my name there is goldwyrm13.

Well, yes I can. Do you want it breed with anything specifically? Also, that Gold Shimmer Egg O.o I want. But you dont have to trade if you dont want. I'd be more then glad to give you one for free.

I'm sorry, I can't trade that, someone gifted that to me under the condition that it doesn't leave my scroll, I could give you it's first offspring though. Could you breed two caveborn Royal reds?

No worries, I understand. ^_^

So do you want a the Royal Crimson to be breed with something specifically or would anything do? ( I do tend to do my best with  breeding with appropriate generation and no inbreeding)

Could you breed two caveborn royal reds? I am trying to make as many pureblood linages as I can.

:\ Well, I tried but one Royal was on cool down so I couldn't use that one and the two I did breed didn't show interest. :\ I'm sorry.

Omg I think I'm in love with le Pillow dragons 4MTv.gif They be just so damn cute ;-; Do they only come in male? I got 4 CB, and they are all male (including my frozen hatchling)

No they have a female side to.

:\ Well, I tried but one Royal was on cool down so I couldn't use that one and the two I did breed didn't show interest. :\ I'm sorry.

No they have a female side to.

That's fine, I'll just take any Royal I can get.

I'm sorry, I can't trade that, someone gifted that to me under the condition that it doesn't leave my scroll, I could give you it's first offspring though.

Would you like the Shimmerscall's first child?

That's fine, I'll just take any Royal I can get.

Would you like the Shimmerscall's first child?

Okay then, I'll breed it with a holiday. (Sending you a pm)

No thanks, it takes time to get an egg from a metal. 

Haven't got any balloons atm :l

EDIT: Might do Daydreams with them.

They aren't hard to get though. o.o

Yeah I know, but I just picked up a daydream anyways, so hopefully it will be female. Speaking of sexes, I need to breed me some pinks soon :l

I like your other post for the first half... anyway, yes you should. You really should. But for now, if you'd like I can Influence a Pillow egg and give it t you after it matures (hatchling-wise, not into an adult because you can't give adults) into a female.

EDIT: Bred it just in case (both parents are CB), but haven't Influenced yet. Just let me know if you want it.

Before that however, does anyone want me to breed anything from my scroll? Most of my Golds, Silvers, & Tinsels are on cool down but I can offer other stuff if you so wish.

Not really (for me but thanks anyway) but I think even if you could try the Golds or Silvers right now I would rather try to get them myself. Most of my Weather Trio Dragons are CB (1/2 Ice, 2/2 Magma, 2/3 Thunder) so for me it would take the fun out of trying to get the more rare ones (I accepted Tinsel gifts before but I believe that's because you can't get them CB).

I like your other post for the first half... anyway, yes you should. You really should. But for now, if you'd like I can Influence a Pillow egg and give it t you after it matures (hatchling-wise, not into an adult because you can't give adults) into a female.

Not really (for me but thanks anyway) but I think even if you could try the Golds or Silvers right now I would rather try to get them myself. Most of my Weather Trio Dragons are CB (1/2 Ice, 2/2 Magma, 2/3 Thunder) so for me it would take the fun out of trying to get the more rare ones (I accepted Tinsel gifts before but I believe that's because you can't get them CB).

No offence taken. I under stand.

Both my Thunders are CB, 3/4s of my Ices are CB (6 CB total), though both my Magma's aren't. & I have both a CB Gold & Silver that I caught myself. So yeah I do understand when you say " I would rather try to get them myself".

EDIT: Bred it just in case (both parents are CB), but haven't Influenced yet. Just let me know if you want it.

Which post?

And thanks, I dunno, I appreciate the offer and all, but I think I'd prefer to keep the lineage pure to me. If I change my mind I'll give you a call, but not for them moment, thanks again :)

Archived