✶ Prismatic Ocean ✶ (K-Pop and Hallyu Club)

CinnamonStar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Sumire, I'm Korean.

But you're unable to come up with a few singers you listen to the most.

Or would you be ready to translate things for us sometimes?=o

What are your guys' thoughts on NS Yoon G? Asides from SNSD she;s my favourite act in K-pop and I wish she would have a comeback soon..

NS Yoon G is hot.=o I'm not a big fan of her songs, but damn.<3 She's one of the few who can pull off the sexy image though and she seems to have a good style going on (concept-wise, please don't change). I just hope that she releases THE ONE SONG that slays and really puts her on people's radars.

But you're unable to come up with a few singers you listen to the most. It's because I listen to different varieties. I don't really listen to a select few.

Or would you be ready to translate things for us sometimes?=o Sure.

NS Yoon G is hot.=o I'm not a big fan of her songs, but damn.<3 She's one of the few who can pull off the sexy image though and she seems to have a good style going on (concept-wise, please don't change). I just hope that she releases THE ONE SONG that slays and really puts her on people's radars.

What artists do you listen to? SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD
What is your favourite drama and/or movie? im sorry but im not cool enough for this
Pick a bias: Sooyoung omg
Pick a song: Oh! by Girl's Generation, duh.

snsd is my life

I like this guy.

Eh, the only SNSD song I listen to is "I Got a Boy", which was their most recent release. Nothing wrong with them, it's just harder to warm up to each individual member due to there being more of them, which I usually have to do in order to actually love them.

Eh, the only SNSD song I listen to is "I Got a Boy", which was their most recent release. Nothing wrong with them, it's just harder to warm up to each individual member due to there being more of them, which I usually have to do in order to actually love them.

Love and Girls was their most recent release.

Watch their variety shows, they are super funny.

Love and Girls was their most recent release.

Oh, I didn't even see it. Then again, I'm only subscribed to 4minuteofficial, so I'm not really updated on every group.

...It's alright, I guess. I've heard better, but that just might be bias on my part.

My favourite SNSD song is Mr Taxi. It was a Japanese single.

The screencap in the OP is from Paparazzi, another Jap. release.

Haven't heard Mr. Taxi yet, but I have heard Paparazzi. It's kinda awkward, though, the way they implement English in Paparazzi just doesn't seem to fit well, personally. 

Oh, I didn't even see it. Then again, I'm only subscribed to 4minuteofficial, so I'm not really updated on every group.

...It's alright, I guess. I've heard better, but that just might be bias on my part.

Haven't heard Mr. Taxi yet idk, listen to it?o.o, but I have heard Paparazzi. It's kinda awkward, though, the way they implement English in Paparazzi just doesn't seem to fit well, personally. that's Engrish in K-Pop :'D

also guys this is worth it, looky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMIH6pQ8Ehg

Nah Wassup just sucks.

I doubt anyone takes them seriously.

more lulz irl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S9WejXp1oM

She's moving her back.o.o My god, this looks so painful.xD

I feel like my back is going to snap just by watching...

But I don't think it's all bad either. If they had gone for the dancehall thing, they wouldn't have attracted as much hate lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XMfAGDK3B8

Well I usually listen to single songs from different artists and "Paparajji", Bad Girl, All my Love is for you, Time Machine and all these praised Japanese releases didn't impress me.

I really like this and Mr. Taxi though.

Also it's comeback time because KARA, NU'EST, A Pink, G-Druggin, Seungri, BTOB, Piggy Dolls (but with different members), SPICA have all released something lately. :o

I'll post links when I get back tomorrow.

Yeah and it's not in Japan this time. :o

Another group that came back lately is Brave Girls. I was just talking about them as a group that disappeared, but I didn't know that they were still around.=o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXqWWdpKIAw

Brave Girls are a solid group. They're under Brave Brothers, and he's really talented.

I'm here.:D

Also today is the start of the Chuseok festivities. It's a harvest festival where people visit their families, have traditional meals, play games and such. Many celebrities use the days to post pictures of them in traditional gear.

[spoiler=Here's Nine Muses who also announced their first full album coming soon. Me gusta]

a2cTEEK.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Crayon Pop with helmet-like thingies and pants under their hanboks like in the "Bar Bar Bar" MV]

mg93R8S.jpg

[/spoiler]

Archived