✶ Prismatic Ocean ✶ (K-Pop and Hallyu Club)

CinnamonStar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's errbody else? It's quiet...too quiet.

I guess I'm here. Stupid cat's keeping me awake at 6 AM.

It wasn't my cat that woke me up, though. When I figured it out, there was a big, metal bin that had raindrops hit it. It sounded like a faint steel drum and it was freaking the hell outta me, so when I went outside to move it, my cat just bolted out into the porch and she wouldn't come back in.'

Anyway, I'm just gonna take this time to say F*CK ITUNES! It doesn't have Galaxy, which I am now addicted to. ><

I guess I'm here. Stupid cat's keeping me awake at 6 AM.

It wasn't my cat that woke me up, though. When I figured it out, there was a big, metal bin that had raindrops hit it. It sounded like a faint steel drum and it was freaking the hell outta me, so when I went outside to move it, my cat just bolted out into the porch and she wouldn't come back in.'

Anyway, I'm just gonna take this time to say F*CK ITUNES! It doesn't have Galaxy, which I am now addicted to. ><

Awww. What kind of breed is your cat?

I've wanted one for a while but now I guess I will probably get a dog.

Also iTunes can be the ultimate suckery irl for some kinds of music.xD

[quote name="Sumire" post="6275483" timestamp="1379795262"]Awww. What kind of breed is your cat? I've wanted one for a while but now I guess I will probably get a dog.   Also iTunes can be the ultimate suckery irl for some kinds of music.xD[/quote] Not sure the breed, but she's a black cat.

I've been curious about them, but also hesitant. The thing about shows with real people is that the mood is much more watered down to me, which I don't find very interesting. But seeing as how I've always enjoyed Korean/japanese music and multimedia much more than American, I'm thinking I might enjoy it.

There's a bunch of Japanese dramas on Crunchyroll, but Korean dramas I'll have to stream off the internet, which I'm not a big fan of.

Not sure the breed, but she's a black cat.

Cute. I bet she's bringing you luck (honestly I like black cats).:D

Do you guys watch Korean movies and dramas? I've been addicted to their movies/dramas for like 3 years now.

No.:( I'm only following K-Pop, but the Hallyu Wave includes all this other stuff might be interested into too.

The only movie I've seen was "I'm a Cyborg and that's ok" and it was pretty much..."this stuff's cray and that's ok".xD

Good movie though.

Is there any drama that is similar to the mini-drama MVs T-Ara put out? (like Cry Cry and Day by Day)

Ok here's the October comeback list and who we should expect something from:

*UPDATED*

10/2 - Block B, Tiny-G, Woong San, Tren-D (debut) ✓

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/4 - Seo In Young

10/7 - IU,

10/8 - Boys Republic

10/9 - BESTie, 2EYES

10/10 - T-ara, Kahi, AOA, Jung Jun Young, PURE, Kim Jin Pyo

10/11 - MYNAME, OKDAL & VIXX (Collaboration)

10/14 - SHINee, Nine Muses, JAURIM

10/15 - Monday Kiz

10/23 - Shin Seung Hoon, Lucid Fall

Pending: Girls' Generation, Taeyang, 2NE1, Jae Joong (JYJ), Lee Sora, Sohyang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/7 - D-NA (Dae Guk Nam Ah)

Pending: BIGBANG, Lee Min Woo (Shinhwa)

If SNSD, 2NE1, T-Ara, SHINee and BIG BANG are releasing something, this will be one busy month.=o

Also afaik KARA are still promoting Damaged Lady? (which was ok imo)

As for the Korea Drama Awards, it seems like the big winner of the night was "I Hear your Voice".

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/i-hear-your-voice-dominates-2013-korea-drama-awards#axzz2gefZmcN8

She's leaving??

...Wow, I thought she was the best-received from the group (like the one who got the least amount of flak all these years).

My favourite in KARA is probably Gyuri, but I think this is...bad news for the group especially after 3 of them were involved in that Radio Star scandal.:/

And I'm using a YoonA avatar too at the moment. *highfives*

You mean this hat?=o

swu8f8.jpg

EDIT: KARA news right [url=http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/karas-nicole-clarifies-her-departure-from-the-group-on-twitter#axzz2gx4n1fcm]there[/url]

So it seems like...Nicole doesn't want to leave the group, but only promote with them under a different agency? Is that even possible in the K-Pop business?o.o It made me think of Ga-In from Brown-Eyed Girls (who signed with LOEN, a different agency than the rest of the group, but still promotes with them). But not sure if the media moghuls like this lol.

No news from Jiyoung yet. It wouldn't surprise me if she left the group for real though...

Looks good, reminds me a bit of the Adidas sneakers with the wings.

ALSO

Teaser images for T-Ara and Nine Muses have come out.

I absolutely <3 their styles, hoping that the song and MV will be just as good. :)

T-Ara with "Number 9":

104739-t-ara-reveals-number-9-teaser-pho

Nine Muses on the cover of their first album "Prima Donna":

nine-muses-gun-primma-donna-teaser-pictu

Teaser for "Gun":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cnLfANXY04

Sounds a bit chaotic to me, but it was the same with "Wild". Pretty excited though because Nine Muses have impressed me so much lately~

mfw only 6 members =o

Yeah they've been through a few changes last year...

Nine Muses look good as usual (though some of them need to lay off the circle lenses, lol). Just not sure what the point of the guy was in the video. They flirt with him and then turn him down in the end? lol

Also how would you all rate these ballads from first place to last?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI5O2vekOGM]Song Ji Eun - False Hope[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZkRjgor2sk]Sistar's Soyu & Mad Clown - Stupid in Love[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDbHyeINMkY]BPPOP - Never ever let me go[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

mfw only 6 members =o

Yeah they've been through a few changes last year...

Nine Muses look good as usual (though some of them need to lay off the circle lenses, lol). Just not sure what the point of the guy was in the video. They flirt with him and then turn him down in the end? lol

Also how would you all rate these ballads from first place to last?

Song Ji Eun - False Hope

Sistar's Soyu & Mad Clown - Stupid in Love

BPPOP - Never ever let me go

I'd put BPPOP at 1, probably just because I really like them, and their collabs with HUS.

Sorry I haven't been on recently, had a lot of work and stuff. Anybody else excited for the new SNSD album? I know I am aw yee.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived