Arts and Crafts

Tormented

Username: Sumire

Artistic "Skill Level": Novice

Favourite Art Styles: Sewing, crafting (mostly felt), make-up

Software to Use: /

Brief Description of Knowledge: ...I use a needle and thread or sewing machine to create something.:'D Most of the time I dabble within styles like Gyaru, Sweet Gal, Agejo, Lolita, casual, glamourous or Rock, but it just depends on my mood or what I have to do. I prefer making accessories and bags.

Sections Frequented: General, Multimedia, C/O, RP and sometimes looking at a bit of everything

Can you make me a sexy manpurse so that I may fling it at people's heads?

You're accepted Opal, and welcome.

Thanks and hi everyone!

Can you make me a sexy manpurse so that I may fling it at people's heads?

Ya that works. How about extra spikes and weights to make a more powerful fling?:D

Oh I also make cosmetics btw, mostly soap and body lotion. I just made a new load of chocolate-scented soap yesterday.:3

Ya that works. How about extra spikes and weights to make a more powerful fling? :D

Oh I also make cosmetics btw, mostly soap and body lotion. I just made a new load of chocolate-scented soap yesterday.:3

Make sure it's pure metal. That way, if I ever get a girlfriend out of sheer unluck, I can pass it to her for B-day or X-mas.

... Chocolate? Are they colored like chocolate?

Username: AixDivadis

Artistic "Skill Level": Adept

Favourite Art Styles: Anime, Digital, Traditional

Software to Use: Photoshop Elements... might pirate the real thing some time...

Brief Description of Knowledge: Been drawing Traditional pencil drawing for 8 years in art classes, had minor experience in painting, drawn a lot of anime style on my own, wanting to go into digital.

Sections Frequented: Most Sections, though starting to get bored of Custom Cards.

Username: AixDivadis

Artistic "Skill Level": Adept

Favourite Art Styles: Anime, Digital, Traditional

Software to Use: Photoshop Elements... might pirate the real thing some time...

Brief Description of Knowledge: Been drawing Traditional pencil drawing for 8 years in art classes, had minor experience in painting, drawn a lot of anime style on my own, wanting to go into digital.

Sections Frequented: Most Sections, though starting to get bored of Custom Cards.

Achepppetedd

I never really took the time to legitimately paint something, but I happen to have a few paint sets somewhere in my house (or room).

I might give painting a try. When I clean my room.

... When I feel like it. But I'd like to call my room an artistic creation to live in.

Username: LeCreateur

Artistic "Skill Level": Adept I guess...

Favourite Art Styles: Animation and Hand-Drawn

Software to Use: Paint.net, MSPaint, Pencil/Paper

Brief Description of Knowledge: Well I have 4 years of High School Art classes and 3 Regional competitions under my belt. My specialty lies in Physical Art mostly, though I am trying to dabble into the Digital media. I've also taken to basic 3d Animation as well as Flash Animation. If nothing else, I can do an awesome custom sprite job.

Sections Frequented: C&O mostly, 1v1 and RP on occasion, generally browsing Graphics.

Archived