[Finished]Combo Card Contest! (CCC) [OVER]

CF!V

Contest over!

The winner: kanokarob

Second place: The Goomy

(Reasons on second page)

Thanks all for donating and participating!

Points have been donated!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, and welcome to the CCC!

In this contest, you will need to make two cards that work together!

Quick Example: Card A special summons Card B from your hand, then both Card A and Card B gain 500 ATK.

I'm not saying it HAS to be something like that, but as long as two cads work together effect wise.

--Rules and Pot winnings

The entry fee will be two points

We need AT LEAST four entries (min.)

If we do NOT get four entries (min.), points will be refunded

Pot:

1st Place: 75% of points

2nd Place: 25% of points

(Point percentages may very depending on amount of entries)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The judge will be me, CF!V

Hosted by me, CF!V

Please post if you are entering, post your card and donate your points!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current contestants:

Therrion --Changed name to "The Goomy" (Donated 50 Points)

dandandalaxy (Donated 10 Points)

Akari Akaza (Donated 100 Points)

Awesum13 (Donated 3 Points)

kanokarob (Donated 5 Points)

titusfox (Donated 2 Points)

Current pot:

170 points

EDIT: (WE NOW HAVE 6 MEMBERS :) YOU MAY SEND OR POST CARDS, CONTEST ENDS 10/10/2013 5:00 PM EST)

I kinda went for silly and made a Peanut Butter Jar and a Jelly Jar.

Jelly Jar negates a card effect, because when something is being blocked it is called "Jammed."Peanut Butter Jar burns both players because Peanut Butter gets stuck to the roof of people's mouths and makes it hard to talk.

Their effects are either reversed or made more powerful if both are on the field at once.

[spoiler='PB and J Jar Duo']

tftlnLv.jpg

Jelly Jar

DARK - Warrior

Level 2

ATK - 1500 / DEF - 1000

Once per turn, you can negate the effects of 1 card on the field. If you control a face-up "Peanut Butter Jar" on the field, you can destroy cards targeted by this card's effect instead.

pwPCELO.jpg

Peanut Butter Jar

EARTH - Warrior

Level 3

ATK - 1000 / DEF 1500

Once per turn, you can inflict 1000 damage to both players. If you do, double any Battle Damage your opponent would take from battles involving this card. If you control a face-up "Jelly Jar" on the field; once per turn, you can increase your Life Points by 2000.

[/spoiler]

(Art made hastily by me)

Card B can search Card A provided the conditions are fulfilled, and Card A can Special Summon itself under that occasion considering Card B will be on the field. Card A can then make both Level 8 or 4, ideal for Queen Dragun/Draggluon the Ethereal Dragon. Alternatively, you can push that aside from MP2 and attack with Card A to perhaps trigger his search during the BP effect, and with the protection hopefully ensured by Card B, the effect will carry through for the advantage before making all gains neutral by going into an Xyz of your choice.

kqp3lOO.jpgmdz4h1Z.jpg

Burstfire
If you control a face-up Dragon-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 2 Dragon-Type monsters you control; the first target's Level becomes equal to the Level of the second target, until the End Phase. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

Swiftwind
When this card is Normal Summoned while your opponent controls equal to or more than the number of monsters you control: You can add 1 Level 8 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, except a DARK or LIGHT monster. If there are no other cards in this card's column, your opponent cannot activate card effects during the Battle Phase.

Hello, these are my cards: they are not fair, but i hope i didnt make them so overpowered. (sorry if i put them in links, but it is the only way i can do it)

http://i.imgur.com/1q5oYhi.jpg

You can banish one "The Army of Future: Assailant" from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card's ATK is increased by the effect of a "The Army of Future" monster, once while this card is face-up on the field, that monster can not be destroyed by battle.

http://i.imgur.com/XjaBhOf.jpg

When this card is banished from your hand, Special Summon it; then, target one "The Army of Future" monster you control that was Summoned this turn: increase its ATK by 300.

Umm well... I PMd my cards hours and hours ago, but thinking about it. Might as well post them here for everyone to see since everyone is making them public anyways (sorry for the inconvenience)

[Spoiler=Cards]

yerOvjP.jpg

Your opponent takes no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. When this card declares an attack: It gains 3000 ATK and DEF during Damage Calculation only. Once per turn, if you have gained Life Points this turn, when this card is targeted for an attack: You can target the attacking monster; destroy it and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

sJgit3I.jpg

This card can be activated during Damage Calculation. During either player's turn: Target 1 attacking monster; gain Life Points equal to it's ATK. Then, you can discard 1 card and Set this card again instead of sending it to the Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Mononoke Umbrella Veil" per turn.

[/spoiler]

Sorry, i didnt know that requirement. 

YERwN4C.jpg

The Army of Future: Destroyer

You can banish one "The Army of Future: Assailant" from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card's ATK is increased by the effect of a "The Army of Future" monster, once while this card is face-up on the field, that monster can not be destroyed by battle.

3eCDvUV.jpg

The Army of Future: Assailant

When this card is banished from your hand, Special Summon it; then, target one "The Army of Future" monster you control that was Summoned this turn: increase its ATK by 300.

The Winner: kanokarob (Recieves 75% of the pot) (Recieves 127 Points)

Second Place: The Goomy (Recieves 25% of the pot) (Receives 43 Points)

Everyone's entries were great! It was really tough to choose.

kanokaron: I love these cards! Weak on their own, but strong together. Perfect. Just what this contest was about. I wouldn't say they're OP, but the effects should have a bit of a drawback. Otherwise great work.

The Goomy: These cards work amazing together! I love the artwork as well. The only problem is there is no specific "Search for A" or "Search for B" r anything like that. These cards are a bit overpowered, too. But, all in all, they make great cards.

Thank you for joining everyone!

Archived