Gundam Build Fighters

With regards to the episode-
[spoiler=Thoughts]
You gotta' admit.... Sei, Reiji, Nils, and Mao should totally be roommates. Hilarity would ensue all the damn time.
Ral finally being called Blue Giant was amazing.

Sei being able to memorize dialogue is the highlight of the whole episode.

Aila, basically, having a Berserker System- Oh boy- NEMESIS WHAT THE FUCK!? YOUVE CREATED A MONSTER! HOW!?!?!?
....Oh, right, it's Allenby all over again.

Either way, the ending was rather... Whats a good word for this... How about thought provoking; Sure. Reiji is now all traumatized over the fact Aila is is such a person, and Aila herself feels equally the same. Next episode will be interesting for sure.[/spoiler]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol@Them mentioning the berserker system in G.
Her suit being pawned off as a cosplay outfit; 10/10 excuse, would use it myself.

Regardless, though...

Aila at the end of the battle killed me.

Basically, this.
Aila fighting Reiji as her actual self; Literally my all time favorite moment in this series, as of now.

Also, I'm really hoping this gets a second season.

Lol@Them mentioning the berserker system in G.
Her suit being pawned off as a cosplay outfit; 10/10 excuse, would use it myself.

Regardless, though...
Basically, this.
Aila fighting Reiji as her actual self; Literally my all time favorite moment in this series, as of now.

Also, I'm really hoping this gets a second season.

When Reiji basically said she have a place she can go to, it open her eyes, and now she can kick those ppl who used her to the can.

Tbh, after this episode, it does feel like at the some point that it will get bigger, even I feel it might get the whole "save the world" thing if Plavsky Particle is something a villain can exploit and abuse it to a very dangerous level but I hope it won't be the case. :S  

It's not on the list of new anime as far as I've seen, making me think it'll just have 26 episodes, but I really want this show to continue. Only because I really like how the characters interact with each other.

Really, I love how they build up all these characters with serious sub-plots and personalities and how the show gives them the images of "serious threat", only to smack some sense back into the viewer and remind them that all these people are just normal people with a hobby, and not actually dangerous.

The fights can get pretty epic too, I won't lie I'm also in because of that.....

But enough of that, as of right now we can see episode 22 will be Yuuki vs that other guy. One of the future episodes will obviously be the final of Yuuki vs Reiji.

That'd leave a full 3 episodes of non-tournament stuff. Guess one of those will be the PPSE president with that "strongest Gunpla in history" jumping into action along with Reiji's background. That just leaves enough room for one of the remaining 2 episodes to be the foreclosure of the show. Maybe Sei finally fighting alone, and maybe even against Reiji, or maybe we'd see Sei's dad battle this time. 

There's an episode that's a complete blank to me assuming there are 26 episodes.

That also means most likely everything will wrap up soon. I don't see many more loose ends to tie, if any.

One of the highlights of this episode has to be the fact they actually included the life-size RX78 statue.

THAT GUY NEXT TO SEI'S DAD CAME THERE TO LAUGH AT HIM

Anyway...
[spoiler=Thoughts on the episode]
Rain being an announcer... Heh...
(Nice to see Turn X, too)

Fenice Rinascity is the stuff of legend; Loved watching it utterly destroy Gyan.

The whole Cassu(w/e) family having a camo was perfect.

KIRARA AND FELINNI FIGHTING; MY SIDES

This whole episode was basically filler, but it was really damn cool filler.

Meijin's new Gunpla, I swear, is an obscure Epyon reference. Or at least, is an homage to it. Srsly, it's design has a lot of characteristics of it.[/spoiler]

Oww next week's episode is the last already?

This fight and the one with Aila were opposites. 

On Aila's fight, I felt like she would have won if she had kept using that system.

On this one, I felt like Yuuki would have probably won if he had NOT been forced into this.

Also, now we know the conspiracy behind Meijin 2's ways, and possibly the reason he's hospitalized.

Even though I'm a little mixed up in something. They heavily hint at Meijin's condition being caused by something like this, but that control device was practically just invented by this alliance or at least improved enough for functionality. 

Due to that revelation, I guess Aila's brutality against Fellini is now the result of mind control... I totally thought it was something more along the lines of subconscious instincts of survival (with all the physical and mental pain she was going through and the "you won't go back to normal unless you win NOW!" message)

So chairman is Arian too. I feel silly not having thought of that before....

GUYS. THEY COULD TOTALLY PLAY OUT NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE LIKE THE LAST FEW EPISODES OF G GUNDAM; GIANT MECH BOSS THAT EVERYONE FIGHTS AT ONCE.

Also, I totally want a model of Dark Matter now. It looks really damn cool.

On Aila's fight, I felt like she would have won if she had kept using that system.

But that wasn't Aila fighting. It wasn't what she wanted.

On this one, I felt like Yuuki would have probably won if he had NOT been forced into this.

Preeeeeeeeeeety much.

If they release Gundam Fenice Rinascita model I am so buying that.

GUYS. THEY COULD TOTALLY PLAY OUT NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE LIKE THE LAST FEW EPISODES OF G GUNDAM; GIANT MECH BOSS THAT EVERYONE FIGHTS AT ONCE.

Giant scale Zeong for additional hype for next Unicorn is what I'm predicting.

Archived