What If List (Shien?)

Shien isn't broken. Shien is making the meta better.

I think it was Grav who said it; meta needs more Shien/Spell Cancellor and Solemn(or soemthing along those lines).

Obviously you people don't understand what you read. Shien protects the meta? Okay. That's all fine and dandy. What about the mainly used cards for the Meta that people use which we are currently using him to block with? Where did those go?

As far as the listed cards fro Grav...

Eliminator: Nobody uses it

Kinetic: Easily destroyed or Solemn'd' date=' and then combo can be restarted later if you do manage to break it.

Crab: Unlimited cards don't need to be searched nearly as much. And Torrential is limited. So that's not much of an argument.

[/quote']

Your opponent is more likely to have Torrential or Mirror Force (2 per deck together) than you are to have Grandmaster + Shien + another Samurai.

You also can't revive a Torrential Tribute or a Mirror Force. You can revive a Samurai and Shien. And Grandmaster helps to just put the combo back together when he is destroyed.

I think it was Grav who said it; meta needs more Shien/Spell Cancellor and Solemn(or soemthing along those lines).

Obviously you people don't understand what you read. Shien protects the meta? Okay. That's all fine and dandy. What about the mainly used cards for the Meta that people use which we are currently using him to block with? Where did those go?

Kinetic: Easily destroyed or Solemn'd' date=' and then combo can be restarted later if you do manage to break it.

Crab: Unlimited cards don't need to be searched nearly as much. And Torrential is limited. So that's not much of an argument.

[/quote']

The mainly used cards in this format are Spell cards. These Spell cards are used in DAD, DDT, and Explosion. Dropping Shien to 1 makes DDT, DAD, and Explosion go = ]

[/quote']

The mainly used cards in this format are Spell cards. These Spell cards are used in DAD, DDT, and Explosion. Dropping Shien to 1 makes DDT, DAD, and Explosion go = ]

What are the most important cards to Explosion, DAD, and DDT?

Because I believe I got rid of them :/

Spell Canceler: No need. Too low ATK, and does not prevent traps.

Guest PikaPerson01

This is the "draw your entire deck" format. Once you get 40 spells into your grave, (or 20 spells, and 2 Magical Explosions) it's GG.

This is the "draw your entire deck" format. Once you get 40 spells into your grave' date=' (or 20 spells, and 2 Magical Explosions) it's GG.

[/quote']

Just realized when I looked back at some of the recent winners. Either way, banning Chaos and Dimension Fusion has weakened it a little if not anything else.

Perhaps we should think up a way to change the "Dump and draw until you win" system.

Guest PikaPerson01

If you're implying that banning Dimension Fusion kills Magical Explosion...it doesn't.

Doesn't it slow down the Cyber Valley Loop though?

Magical Explosion can only be used in OTKs that require basically skill; you just play whatever cards you have until you win.

Ban Explosion.

How about I just write it as a limited? lol

Explosion can easily be retrieved from the graveyard. Limiting it makes it a second turn kill instead of a first turn kill.

Ban Explosion.

Magical Explosion can only be used in OTKs that require basically skill; you just play whatever cards you have until you win.

Ban Explosion.

Explosion can easily be retrieved from the graveyard. Limiting it makes it a second turn kill instead of a first turn kill.

Ban Explosion.

While we're at adding to the list, what do you think of Demise OTK?

There's the following cards to stop it:

Drastic Drop Off

Mind Crush

Waboku

Rainbow Life

Neko Mane King (If they wipe it out o.O)

And I believe a bit more.

Ban Explosion.

Ban Explosion.

While we're at adding to the list' date=' what do you think of Demise OTK?

Drastic Drop Off

Mind Crush

Waboku

Rainbow Life

[/quote']

A card counters it! That means it's legal to run in 3s!

Ban Explosion.

Ban Explosion.

While we're at adding to the list' date=' what do you think of Demise OTK?

Drastic Drop Off

Mind Crush

Waboku

Rainbow Life

[/quote']

A card counters it! That means it's legal to run in 3s!

1. Never said that.

2. That's the logic everyone else is using :/

3. Wow.

Let's bring back Pot of Greed and Graceful. Solemn stops it.

Come to think of it' date=' use my banlist because Solemn stops it.

[/quote']

I didn't say anything like that at all. And I didn't even said that we shouldn't care about it. I was just making sure that everybody had an idea of both sides, and not just "Demise beet mi dek :["

Limiting Shien is stupid.

If you want to ban/limit something used strictly in Six Samurai decks, ban/limit Grandmaster.

Explosion deserves a ban.

Leaving Monster Reborn untouched is stupid.

Bringing back Victory Dragon, even at one, is STUPID.

Card of Safe Return at two is stupid. Leave it at three, or ban it outright. I say we ban it.

Archived