Serenade of Awe

Tormented

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yankee_zps18fa4a71.png

Looks good. I'm just wondering what it would look like if it were closer to my design, too. Something more abstract, I guess. But I do like your choice a lot. As such, I'll be using it.
While I do that, do you mind seeing what it'd look like with a bit more abstract kind of feel? 

Or...since you're the graphics guy, what are your thoughts on it?

Hi. I was hoping to private message you about doing two pieces of (you'll have to forgive me I'm not good with technical terms) mirroring signiture art/title pictures similar to the ones in the spoilers in my sig, but the PM thing seems to be down atm. :(

I'd like them both the same style, just different colours based on the YGO emblem as supplied (do you need this rendering or do you have one in stock?), and maybe half / 2/3rds of the size of the image below; one simply with the traditional colouring and some added text and background, and the 2nd one with a different colour scheme.

YugiohLogo.jpg

Sorry for vagueness just kinda wanting to keep request in private atm, so just let me know if you want to/able to do anything of this line and need any more stuff and when PM is restored I'll try to you more details. Ty

I've seen you make great things in this shop, so I know I've come to the right place. Get this finished whenever you can.

[spoiler=Signature Details]

Dimensions: I'm thinking somewhere around 500x200, but honestly whatever you feel will look best.

Render: [spoiler=Image][/spoiler]

Text: #Music

Colors: Blues and reds, mostly electric blue if you can.

Others:

• Try and play around with the motif of "wires", kind of like the wires connected to the headphones.

•  I would also like this as an avatar, but leave out the text.[/spoiler]

Thank you very much Tormented, I look forward to seeing the finished product.

5xl8h3.jpg

Hey Torm, quick question and I'll let you get back to doing your thing: You have any idea what happened to the pic you made me for my sig? It says it's been either moved or deleted and I don't know how that happens.

Maybe you can remake it? I'll gladly repost the old order if that's fine.

EDIT: Never mind. I guess it disappeared for a second. Forget I said anything.

Logo Order:

Dimensions: 400 x 180

[spoiler=Render:]

U0qVHbW.png

http://imgur.com/U0qVHbW

Really, this is just a visual guide for the symbol I want to see in the background. A thin and stylized version of this is what I'm after in the background, while the text is in the foreground.

[/spoiler]

Text: "Yu-Gi-Oh! Oblivion" in a thin, elegant font, something similar to what you used for Muten's logo. Yu-Gi-Oh! on the top in small size, divided by a horizontal line, with Oblivion in a bigger size below.

Colors: Darker shades of crimson that transition into darkness downwards.

Others: I want to see some crimson smoke effects and dark ash-like particles on this logo, like a dark mood has taken a grip of it (whatever that means...). Other then that, thank you in advanced.

Logos:

Dimensions: Not really sure what the exact dimensions would be, but something to fit across the top of a thread.

Render: NA

Text: Valrune: Blood Lines

Colors: Blue/Green & Red/Black

Others: Alright so I'm looking for the logo to say 'Valrune:' up at the top in the center. I am picturing it in a dense font with a medieval feel to it. I want Valrune to fade from blue to green(or green to blue) from left to right and then be outlined in a gold. Then, below 'Valrune:' I want it to say 'Blood Lines' in a more malevolent, yet still medieval, font. I would like you to incorporate red and black colors, but as for how I will leave that up to you.

I hope I was specific enough, if there is any gaps that I need to fill in, please let me know :D

• 2 weeks later...

Logo:
Dimensions: 750 x 250
[spoiler=Render:] 150px-LOGODIGIMON.jpg[/spoiler]
Text: CONVERGE!!
Colors: Red Text; Various blues including cobalt for the background
Others: Text should be underneath the render. For the background, let's make it appear as a thunderball with long sparks coming from either side. Lots and lots of details will be nice.

Avater: 90x90
Sig: Doesn't matter
Render: While I do not have a render, here are a few images I'd be okay with you using.

Text: ~ Betrayal ~ (feel free to modify that or use synonmys, I'm not real picky)

I want them to match and for them to be red/purple, maybe even somewhat space themed. I want them to be depressing and dark.

Sorry if my request is vague or complicated.

The re-post of my order, as you requested.

Logo Order:

Dimensions: 400 x 180

[spoiler=Render:]

U0qVHbW.png

http://imgur.com/U0qVHbW

Really, this is just a visual guide for the symbol I want to see in the background. A thin and stylized version of this is what I'm after in the background, while the text is in the foreground.

[/spoiler]

Text: "Yu-Gi-Oh! Oblivion" in a thin, elegant font, something similar to what you used for Muten's logo. Yu-Gi-Oh! on the top in small size, divided by a horizontal line, with Oblivion in a bigger size below.

Colors: Darker shades of crimson that transition into darkness downwards.

Others: I want to see some crimson smoke effects and dark ash-like particles on this logo, like a dark mood has taken a grip of it (whatever that means...). Other then that, thank you in advanced.

Hey Ser, I got a couple of orders for you.

[spoiler=Avi]

Dimensions: 90x90

[spoiler=Render]

fhg7.png

[/spoiler]

Text: N/A

Colors: Whatever works with the idea in other.

Other: The main focus for this avi is for the design to show him being the White Knight of Gotham City. It fits how Harvey Dent was pre-Two Face, and that would be a good thing to show.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sig]

Dimensions: Whatever works.

[spoiler=Renders]

fhg7.png

c7fw.png

[/spoiler]

Text: N/A

Colors: Whatever works with other.

Other: I want a contrast between the two renders that highlights the transformation from Harvey Dent into Two-Face. I want the left side to be the same or similar to the avi, but I want it to gradually change as it gets to the middle before the right side shows the chaotic nature that Two-Face possesses and the demented man that Harvey Dent has become.

[/spoiler]

I hope this order isn't too hard for you.

I apologise if any of these are not of "resounding quality" but some of these are there

[url=http://s786.photobucket.com/user/Katowned/media/oblivionlogo_zps2c3110d2.png.html]oblivionlogo_zps2c3110d2.png[/URL]

[url=http://s786.photobucket.com/user/Katowned/media/DigiConverege_zps17479d6e.png.html]DigiConverege_zps17479d6e.png[/URL]

[url=http://s786.photobucket.com/user/Katowned/media/GeistSiggy_zps9b4ff9de.png.html]GeistSiggy_zps9b4ff9de.png[/URL]

[url=http://s786.photobucket.com/user/Katowned/media/GeistAvi_zps05d8bdf0.png.html]GeistAvi_zps05d8bdf0.png[/URL]

Archived