Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

No, it won't. It'll just say that the item can't be used, except if the Pokemon has their Hidden Ability, then they'll swap into their standard one. But they won't be able to change back to Hidden.

*Sighs* I've finally finished Stage 2 of my Dex filling program. Now on to my third and final stage: Breeding.

Also, I still need a trade partner for my 5 trade evolutions I still need to do.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Koutari and Smile HD added to OP.

Thanks Broke might just use the ones you find. I can trade to help you.

Anybody want any of the Y exclusive Mega Stones (bar Zard-Y). Planning to restart Y with possible Carracosta (if it's any good), Luxray (if I can get hold of Shinx), Venusaur, Delphox and something else.

Shame you can't use the Toxic/Leech Seed glitch. In Gen 1 both moves used the same logo-rhythm to work out damage, so Leech Seed after using Toxic makes Leech Seed do more and more damage as well.

Anybody want any of the Y exclusive Mega Stones (bar Zard-Y). Planning to restart Y with possible Carracosta (if it's any good), Luxray (if I can get hold of Shinx), Venusaur, Delphox and something else.

I'll take whatever stones you're willing to give, if nobody else wants them.

I should be able to pick up a Luxray tomorrow, so I can breed you a shinx afterwards if that happens, if you still need it by then.

Aw bless Kou that is ace.

Broke, let me just move some trade evolutions into my team. What is it your trading? So I don't send the same over to you.

Is Carracosta any good or should I change team to Blastoise, Chesnaught, Talonfame, Luxray, unless I keep Saur to Toxic Gardevoir and use Aero as my flyer

Kou you are awesome. Anything you want for it, or would you like some Y exclusive stones and random pokes? or Chlorophyll Bulbasaur

Planning on trading away Yvetal for anyone who wants it.

Sweet Broke, that would help me alot too suppose I just grab a few random trade pokemon. Do you need Data for: Gengar, Machamp, Alakazam, Conkeldurr, Trevenent, Gourgeist, Politoed (since you're saving my Kings Rock) or Gigalith?

Ditching Carracosta for possible Greninja or Blastoise. I fear Mega Gardevoir still....unless I get a Scizor. Might go Venusaur (Chlorophyll), Blastoise, Delphox,  Scizor, Krookodile, Luxray. And temp use a flyer.

Dude, if you forgot you HELPED me get the vast majority of that data, plus I already caught a Politoad & Trevenant.

As is stands, I've captured and evolved every Pokemon you can physically catch, including what's available in the YCM Friend Safaris. So the only data I need is Zapdos, Articuno & the pre-evos of Pokemon you catch in the game that you have to breed, like Surskit and Makuhita.

Also Yin, just get a physical beater that can use Poison Jab. Mega or not, Gardevoir's Def is the equivalent of rice paper.

I run Speed Boost Sub/Protect/Swords Dance Ninjask, Acid Armor/Sub/Aqua Ring Vaporeon into Fire/Ice/Thunder/Poison Fang Tyrantrum via baton passing, which typically makes the battles pretty easy, unless you get taunted. I'd suggest a baton pass team for that, or you can just have 3 Pseudo legendaries. That's always a thing. After 25 wins you unlock super single battles, which takes it from 1-2 bp per win to 2-3.

Just not stalked it enough lol. When I catch them I will give them away anyway. XD is providing my birds.

Kou placed your mega stone on a Bulbasaur. Since Gyro still hasn't been on to get one of them. Y is ready when you are. Kou sorry I was just pressing the PC when your trade came up.

Zextra will find Yvetal and give it one stone, and then give a random Poke for the 2nd stone. If you give me some idea what you can access we can arrange.

Gorebyss would be nice (although I think I might have the evolutionary item and 2 Clamperl). Already got a Drought Ninetales (little Lv 1 Vulpix I random got given, cannot remember what for.)

Thanks for the advice on Poison Jab/Poison Fang. Forgot that Mega Gardevoir's defense is so poor. Will need to look into who learn it. I could Mega Gengar her with Poison Jab. Will have to study Serebii's Poison Jab list.

Archived