Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't you only make one juice thing a day, though? Getting bags seems much more convenient since you can get several bags a minute or so with an energetic Pokemon, so you have a good chance of getting Reset ones.

If you need to reset that many pokemon though then you're making a lot of trouble for yourself. Especially since it just resets to 0.

If you make small mistakes you're better off using EV reducing berries if you have them.

Shinx would be nice, Luxray is probably my fav electric type.

Gyro I forgot to get Y to add you, but X with Bulbasaur has. I'll go get my 3Ds now and add you on Y so you can get the Dewgong.

Smile what would you like for Sudowoodo?

Broke N. if I'm on at the same time as you I'd happily help, I have a few trade evols and if it might help fill my dex up a little for what we evolve between each other.

I'll have to see what mine is. I'm a little bit of a noob with natures, but are there items that can keep the nature if Ditto/Bulbaur's is good or does a nature have a higher chance of appearing if either parent have it?

Just saw some of the ingame trades. Gyarados for Magikarp is funny (even funnier the Magikarp is named Carpe Diem (Seize the Day). Eevee trade can be useful. Might take advantage of the Bisharp and Steelix trades.

Unobtainable in XY list so far.

The name of the carp, plus the fact of trading a Gyarados for a Magikarp, both scream YOLO to me.

I can breed you a Bonsly later today if you still don't have it. Can accept Clorophill Bulbasaur.

[spoiler='People that still need to add me']Toot

DL

Gyro

Jordan

Kaka

Kuri

Light

Phosphorus

Talaya

Toph

Toshino

Unsterblich Schriftsteller

Yin (X and Y)

I might have input the FC wrong, so if you do have me added, I'll double check.[/spoiler]

Anyway, I'll be online all day for anybody that wants to get a Frogadier from my safari. I still would like a protean of my own, BTW, since it's basically the only thing I want but can't get yet. I can offer some junk if you want. IVs won't be anything special, but...

Also, Nobody has a Ditto Safari? Ugh...

[spoiler='People that still need to add me']Toot

DL

Gyro

Jordan

Kaka

Kuri

Light

Phosphorus

Talaya

Toph

Toshino

Unsterblich Schriftsteller

Yin (X and Y)

I might have input the FC wrong, so if you do have me added, I'll double check.[/spoiler]

Anyway, I'll be online all day for anybody that wants to get a Frogadier from my safari. I still would like a protean of my own, BTW, since it's basically the only thing I want but can't get yet. I can offer some junk if you want. IVs won't be anything special, but...

Also, Nobody has a Ditto Safari? Ugh...

I don't have a Ditto safari, but I have collected over a dozen safari Dittos from the GTS, mostly japanese and one or two korean.

I don't have a Ditto safari, but I have collected over a dozen safari Dittos from the GTS, mostly japanese and one or two korean.

Currently I'm getting Zygarde and Mewtwo just to trade for a foreign one, and one with 6 IVs on GTS (Maybe even both if I'm lucky), since I plan on getting X anyway.

If you have any of these, I'll take one. Otherwise, anything will do.

Dewgong
Tyrogue (Vital Spirit preferred)
Breloom/Shroomish (technician preferred)
Ponyta (flash fire preferred)
Rain Dish Wartortle
Thick Fat Piloswine/Swinub
Aftermath Garbodor
Sand Force Gastrodon
Moxie Pyroar
Flare Boost Drifblim
No Guard Golurk
Prankster Sableye
Hustle Nidoran (F)
Harvest Exeggcute
Technician Mr. Mime/Mime Jr.