[808] Primal Origin

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-booster-pack-808-primal-orgin/

Besides the 80 cards normally included, 10 Japan Pre-Release Versions of World Premiere Cards are included

70 Card Sleeves based on the cover monster “Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon”

Cover card is Number 62.

Discuss.

My reaction as well, Dem.

I'm pleased that there's another Galaxy-Eyes card, and a Number at that, although I have to wonder, anime wise, how it's featured. I just hope it's as badass as the other Galaxy-Eyes cards. Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon is awesomeness, Neo Galaxy-Eyes is badass for a pink dragon, Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon is gorgeous, and Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon is awesome-looking, but no idea how good it is. No.62 better not disappoint me.

• 5 weeks later...

3ovZapN.jpg

Genjyuuki Olion (Mecha Phantom Beast Olion) (Based off of the Orion Spacecraft and a Lion.)
Ankokukai no Kishin Keruto (Celt(?), Ogrelord of Dark World)

7g9a1ww.jpg

Gladial Beast Augustal (Gladiator Beast Augustal)
Haze-Beast Hydra (Hazy Flame Hydra)

jfYD3zH.jpg

Gusta no Shin’ei Pirika (Pirika, Lineage of Gusto)
Scrap Factory (Field Spell Card)

c7quetX.jpg

Madolche Angelly/Anjelly
Koakimeiru no Kongoukaku (Diamond Core of Koa’ki Meiru)

Source is The Org.

3ovZapN.jpg

Genjyuuki Olion (Mecha Phantom Beast Olion) (Based off of the Orion Spacecraft and a Lion.)
Ankokukai no Kishin Keruto (Celt(?), Ogrelord of Dark World)

7g9a1ww.jpg

Gladial Beast Augustal (Gladiator Beast Augustal)
Haze-Beast Hydra (Hazy Flame Hydra)

jfYD3zH.jpg

Gusta no Shin’ei Pirika (Pirika, Lineage of Gusto)
Scrap Factory (Field Spell Card)

c7quetX.jpg

Madolche Angelly/Anjelly
Koakimeiru no Kongoukaku (Diamond Core of Koa’ki Meiru)

Source is The Org.

I had a legitimate nerdgasm while reading this post. High hopes for Anjelly, since she'll be obviosuly a Fairy-Type (unless Konami wants to troll us hard), making it easier to trigger Ticket's effect and MUCH, MUCH easier to summon Tiaramisu. And, depending on her effect, we can even expect to be able to build a meta Madolche deck without having to rely on a T.G. engine. In other news, more FIRE support is always welcome, I've been missing some since Cosmo Blazer :/.

I had a legitimate nerdgasm while reading this post. High hopes for Anjelly, since she'll be obviosuly a Fairy-Type (unless Konami wants to troll us hard), making it easier to trigger Ticket's effect and MUCH, MUCH easier to summon Tiaramisu. And, depending on her effect, we can even expect to be able to build a meta Madolche deck without having to rely on a T.G. engine. In other news, more FIRE support is always welcome, I've been missing some since Cosmo Blazer :/.

Whats wrong with reliance on T.G.s? XD

But yeah, I like Madolches (for looks, =3).

Aside from the fact my hopes for Factory are through the roof...

Koa'ki Diamond would be pretty cool if it were either a second Core, OR basically a Rota for Core. Since if it's either of those, Koa'kis could end up being pretty amazing.

Hopefully, me having dusty Koa'kis IRL that are missing the ace cards will pay off with Diamond Core. =P

Archived