discussion: Mirage Tube

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mirage_Tube

Me and Invert, Star, Remix, whatever you want to call him, are in a discussion. He says that Mirage Tube is a staple, i say it sucks.

who is right?

It sucks because it gives a -1, its slow as a trap card and it does not negate the attack, i would rather run Magic Cylinders, and even that i don't run.

Why is it even a spell card if you can't activate it from your hand' date=' and it only works when your monster is attacked?

[/quote']

Becouse Komani really doesnt give a crap about the actual rules of the game

Anymore anyway. Lol

This is like a Cheap Trap Card; but a Spell Card. lol

For the most part, it IS a trap card side from the fact that it can get around Jinzo.

Why is it even a spell card if you can't activate it from your hand' date=' and it only works when your monster is attacked?

[/quote']

Becouse Komani really doesnt give a crap about the actual rules of the game

Anymore anyway. Lol

This is like a Cheap Trap Card; but a Spell Card. lol

For the most part, it IS a trap card side from the fact that it can get around Jinzo.

That's why I call it a Cheap Trap Card. And a Quickplay Spell card on top of it. And it's now the Exact Speed as, all the Traps out there.

This is even worse than "Draining Shield" Drainin' Shield Increases your life points and negates attacks. lol

So more or less you can only activate it on your opponent's battle phase anyway. >>;; So it's a weak version of all those better Situational Cards. -.-

THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVE IT BACK THE ANIME EFFECT. I DON'T SEE WHY NOT' date=' I MEAN 5 HOPE, IS A POT OF AVARICE VERSION OF E-HERO CARD SO WHY NOT GIVE E-HEROES THEIR OWN TYPE OF MAGIC CYLINDER.

[/quote']

even if they did give it their anime effect it would still be weaker the magic cylinder so it would be useless anyway

Me and Invert' date=' Star, Remix, whatever you want to call him, are in a discussion. He says that Mirage Tube is a [b']staple[/b], i say it sucks.

who is right?

It sucks because it gives a -1, its slow as a trap card and it does not negate the attack, i would rather run Magic Cylinders, and even that i don't run.

Stop reading there, and decided Star is a n00b.

Me and Invert' date=' Star, Remix, whatever you want to call him, are in a discussion. He says that Mirage Tube is a [b']staple[/b], i say it sucks.

who is right?

Stop reading there, and decided Star is a n00b.

Star IS an n00b, I once dueled him on GKO, he had 1 face down, I think I had 1-2 monsters, attacked with 1 and he activated..........Negate Attack....and he wasn't playing Counter Fairies....

Anyways, I said it before and I'll say it again, this card sucks, Star, learn2play

THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVE IT BACK THE ANIME EFFECT. I DON'T SEE WHY NOT' date=' I MEAN 5 HOPE, IS A POT OF AVARICE VERSION OF E-HERO CARD SO WHY NOT GIVE E-HEROES THEIR OWN TYPE OF MAGIC CYLINDER.

[/quote']

even if they did give it their anime effect it would still be weaker the magic cylinder so it would be useless anyway

it doesn't matter it's still better than this crap.

Me and Invert' date=' Star, Remix, whatever you want to call him, are in a discussion. [b']He says that Mirage Tube is a staple[/b], i say it sucks.

who is right?

You are right.

This card? Staple?!?!?!?!?!

GTFO.gif

Also, I would like to see him on this thread and give a reason why it is a staple in his opinion.

Guest Black Fang

mirage tube is better with Fire decks, Since some fire mosnters u want to be destroyed, Fox fire, UFO turtle, that way u can do burn damage and your monster still gets destroyed... its also a way to replace Meteor of destruction, and llets not forget it can escape Jinzo.

Archived