[Sakura Contest Series] Number Contest (Completed/Prizes Awarded - LOCK)

i read through many cards and forums on this site today and i think im now ready for my first contest since i have used to OCG and some other things now (still may have some mistake >//<), so i'll join this

8iFiO5U.jpg

Lore:

3 Level 9 monsters
Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard. If this card has "Number 46: Dragluon" as an Xyz Material, it gains the following effect:
● Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; all Dragon-Type monsters on the field are unaffected by other card effects until the End Phase.

also can someone tell me how to hide my card and make it appear by click 'show' button? and why this ● is not show on my card image?, thx

BUMP.

If you guys still wish to enter, entries must be in by/before 11:59 pm this upcoming Tuesday; 11/19.

(Judging will start taking place on Friday; I have academic stuff to deal with so I won't start getting to your things right away after the submission phase.)

EDIT: Submission phase is over; judging will begin soon.

Well, here are the results you all wanted to see: 
If you guys have any questions about the way stuff got graded, feel free to do so via PM.

[spoiler=Results]
SunKist

C: 9
B: 7 (because of DR's, would be relatively abusable with them and other Decks that spam Level/Rank 7s though I won't dock points because of its Rank. Effect is interesting to say the least; detach an Xyz Material, return Extra Deck monster, then whoever monster it is gets a SS.)
O: 9.5 (Xyz isn't written in all caps)
Total: 25.5

Ain

C: 9.5
B: 7.5 (attack boost seems a bit powerful considering it's permanent, but the monster tribute does balance it slightly; however it does give you two free draws. As for its SS effect, could be used to fuel this card's ATK gain effect and draw another card. )
O: 8.5 (there's a few errors with the colon/semicolons and usage of if/when effects; but since it's still a bit confusing to deal with; I didn't dock too many points off)
Total: 26.5

LilHarp

C: 9.5 (as you mentioned, works for Ojamas and other Level 2 Normal decks)
B: 8.5 (even if you use whole field of monsters, 2400/1600 for a Rank 2 isn't too bad considering the work that's put into it. You switch an opponent's Battle Position each turn; though at the cost of a material/400 ATK; though the limiter keeps it from being abusable)
O: 9
Total: 27

-Someone-

B: 7 (3200/2600 is high for a Rank 5 monster, even though it needs 4 monsters to be summoned or Rank-Up of 91. As for its detach effect, you do have a 1/3 of triggering its primary effect [destroy card + inflict damage] and drawing another card, but generally cards that promote extra drawing isn't really good design; especially when it can combo with something like its first effect; though it's an improvement on the original]
O: 10 (based on how the new PSCT text works, you got it. There might be a minor error, but if so, I won't dock for that)
Total: 26

poseidonbt

C: 7.5
B: 5.5 (Okay, you're basically given The Forceful Sentry's effect except its random and you get to draw another card. Yes, you do need to detach a material but that's falling on the lines of said card [which you hopefully know is banned]. As for the LP gain effect, all this card needs to do is run into Mirror Force, Torrential, Scrap Dragon or whatever, and you gain points. Stats are high for Rank 6, given what this is supposed to be doing [even though Atlanthal has slightly higher ones for similar Rank])
O: 7 (Xyz isn't written in all caps, numerals are used instead of typing the number, the colons/semicolon stuff
Total: 20
eptinyugi

C: 9 (going back to the old version of Number Cs; been a while since that happened)
B: 7.5 (The original 47 involves using a monster to direct attack; this one doubles a WATER monster's ATK and halves your opponent's permanently, though the targeted monster is banished at the end [both do prohibit other monsters from attacking though]. Could see this used for end game moves)
O: 8.5 (some capitalization errors among minor things)
Total: 25

JamieDeeRaw

C: 7
B: 7 (Okay, you detach a material; send 2 cards to the Graveyard from hand and draw the same; depending on how much ATK they have. There is a loop within both; assume you draw both a monster with +2000 and another with -2000; you regain an Xyz Material, but you need to discard cards [how many] and end your turn at that point. Also, there's no such thing as discarding to the Deck; you probably mean return)
O: 4.5 (lots of minor mistakes with either game terminology; hopefully by now you know what they are, based on Gadj's corrections, assuming you've taken his changes. Not to mention that one of your effects doesn't make sense [last one])
Total: 18.5

Hikari-chan

B: 8.5 (alright, we have a REDMD-clause in its primary effect. As for the one requiring Dragluon; it's a bit much to give this card, along with other Dragons on the field blanket immunity to Mirror Force and other things, though they do have immunity to whatever you play on them until the End Phase. Although the materials are specific enough, 4000/3200 is high for a Rank 9 monster)
O: 10 (I didn't see any errors with the new PSCT; for a new member, this is quite impressive)
Total: 27.5

So with that all said and done, here's are the final scores

Hikari-chan: 27.5
Lilharp: 26.5
Ain: 26
Someone: 26
SunKist: 25.5
Eptinyugi: 25
poseidonbt: 20
JamieDeeRaw: 18.5[/spoiler]

(Since it's nearing finals for some of us who are in college/etc, I won't make Ain and -Someone- face off in a 1v1 for 3rd place; both of you will get the 3rd place award and the promised rep. If I forgot to award any reps that I promised, please let me know [think I gave all of the winners their reps after this post])

AWARDS:

27zbwpd.jpg (Hikari)

http://i43.tinypic.com/27zbwpd.jpg

2011z5e.jpg (LilHarp)
http://i41.tinypic.com/2011z5e.jpg

w0ib0y.jpg (Ain)
http://i43.tinypic.com/w0ib0y.jpg

1075949.jpg (- Someone -)
http://i43.tinypic.com/1075949.jpg

Thank you to all who entered. 
With this post, I declare this contest over. (Zextra, if you would please lock this, thanks)

Archived