There we go.

Yes, they'd be setting up a guild, however the guild will be set up in response to what will occur on the island, in a sense.

Note how Ajax's app as been updated regarding expenditure of coin - be sure to make use of this practise, folks. Infinite money is a no-no.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll edit my money later, when I'm on my laptop.

In the meanwhile, if anyone has a question they wanna ask Bridget, still, you'll have to ask as they're on the boat. And please, feel free to ask her questions. She isn't Kaitlin. lol.

Fixed it for you. ;)

Alright, so we are all aboard the boat then?

@Kyng: Just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be posting for a day or two(hopefully no longer than that). I recently underwent a surgery and recovery is not going too well. Currently, my brain is addled with pain medication and exhausted from sleep deprivation. Everything that I have tried to write up has been terrible, so I thought it best if I just give myself a little time off from this area. At most, I should only be in this state till Wednesday, but I have high hopes that what the doctors tell me tomorrow could bring about an immediate change. I apologize for any inconvenience, and if you need to maneuver/take control of any of my characters in my brief absence, you are obviously more than welcome to. Again, I apologize. 

@Kyng: Just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be posting for a day or two(hopefully no longer than that). I recently underwent a surgery and recovery is not going too well. Currently, my brain is addled with pain medication and exhausted from sleep deprivation. Everything that I have tried to write up has been terrible, so I thought it best if I just give myself a little time off from this area. At most, I should only be in this state till Wednesday, but I have high hopes that what the doctors tell me tomorrow could bring about an immediate change. I apologize for any inconvenience, and if you need to maneuver/take control of any of my characters in my brief absence, you are obviously more than welcome to. Again, I apologize.

Don't you dare apologize for needing to recover. Take as much time off as you need. I'll puppet your characters should you need them, so don't worry about this even slightly. Just rest up, get better, and take a break. Best wishes in recover, pal, sincerely.

Everyone else, now's your last chance to find any quests, and get any gear that you want your character to yield. At the end of everyone's replies I'm expecting them to be ready to dock.

Everyone else, now's your last chance to find any quests, and get any gear that you want your character to yield. At the end of everyone's replies I'm expecting them to be ready to dock.

5 Days Later, no wind.

Even Renegade, who was recovering from surgery, managed to get a post.

PMs are going to be sent out when it hits 7.

I'd post, but I'm waiting for another post or two so I can have more to work with for a post. I'll post today if I have the time, if you want. (I'm downstate again, until tomorrow, because of orientation, so I might or might be able to post.)

I'm going to admit I've really just lost interest in this RP altogether. If you want me to make a final post of some sort, or just kill me off yourself that's fine, but I've found it become more of a chore than fun at this point. Sorry.

Blu-sized indeed.

Aix's app has been shifted into the inactive applications, inventory is updated as per usual.

Elly, Renegade, you're both gonna have a lot of privilege here in terms of world building. Be sure to use it!

Small post, for Ren and Elly to work with.

Really hate to double-post, but important update.

Aisu can't post 'til the 8th, Hotaru longer still unfortunately.

I'll be managing their characters nontheless.

@Kyng: I am going to have to leave. Not due to lack of interest, but there has been a life changing develop in my health and I won't have the time to devote to this that it deserves. I do apologize and wish you the best. I hope this sees it through.

@Kyng: I am going to have to leave. Not due to lack of interest, but there has been a life changing develop in my health and I won't have the time to devote to this that it deserves. I do apologize and wish you the best. I hope this sees it through.

Goodness...well, don't worry about the RP, bud. Fortunately you've played well enough to give us plenty of options, and your characters' nature enable the story to progress.

You have my best wishes friend. I hope things go for the best as always!

Orgy in the spring!

Not sure if Ryne is making this more or less awkward. XP

Firstly, wouldn't object. Secondly, I think it is all a matter of perspective, though her adorkable use of stinky may make it awkward XD

Archived