[Finished]Best Anime Card ( any anime )

DjJman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to assume I'm accepted. If I was not, then I'll gladly take down this post. 

(1 point is too little.)

The cards are based on Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach.

[spoiler='Anime Cards'][spoiler='Monsters'][spoiler='Captain of 10th Division - Toshiro Hitsugaya']4NadvyX.jpg?1

Lore:

Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster by battle: You can place 1 Ice Crystal Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Ice Crystal Counters from this card to activate one of these effects:
● Negate a card effect that targets this card and destroy it.

● This card gains 500 ATK until the End Phase.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Captain of 10th Division - Bankai Toshiro Hitsugaya']Fm99AEN.jpg
Lore:

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summon by the effects of "Bankai!" When this card is Special Summoned; place 12 Flower Crystal Counters on this card (max. 12). While this card is face-up on the field, it is also a Dragon-Type monster. During each of your End Phase: Remove 1 Flower Crystal Counter from this card. When this card has no Flower Crystal Counter on it; destroy this card and Special Summon 1 "Captain of 10th Division - Toshiro Hitsugaya."[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Zanpaku-to of Toshiro Hitsugaya - Hyourinmaru']mtXpu5A.jpg
Lore:

Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. While face-up on the field, this card is also a Dragon-Type monster. If you control a face-up "Toshiro Hitsugaya" monster: During the End Phase, this card does not return to the hand by its effect. Once per turn, you can either: Treat this card as a "Union" monster and target 1 face-up "Toshiro Hitsugayai" monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spell'][spoiler='Bankai!']z3lkbD7.jpg

Lore:

Tribute 1 face-up "Captain of 10th Division - Toshiro Hitsugaya" you control with 6 Ice Crystal Counters on it. Special Summon 1 "Captain of 10th Division - Bankai Toshiro Hitsugaya" from your Deck, hand, or Graveyard.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Well, I already sent my entry point (I'll get it back [entry fee] with this post anyway).

So I'll post my entries below on the premise you're going to accept [though based on your original post, contest should be over by now]

My entries are based off of the Eon twins of Altomare from Pokemon (or Latias/Latios if it makes it easier).

Note: I originally designed these for another Archetype; hence why they have a different naming pattern than the other entries in here. (I will post their original versions later after this contest is over)

[spoiler=Entries]

[spoiler=Psychic Dragon Princess Latias]

svgryt.jpg

1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Dragon-Type monsters
This card is also treated as a Psychic-Type monster. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; halve its ATK. If this card is destroyed: You can banish 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon this card during the End Phase. While you control a "Psychic Dragon Prince Latios", negate the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Psychic Dragon Prince Latios]

HLCmLos.jpg

This card is also treated as a Psychic-Type monster. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. If this card is destroyed: You can banish 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon this card during the End Phase. While you control a "Psychic Dragon Princess Latias", negate the effects of your opponent's Trap Cards.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spirit Jewel of the Psychic Dragon - Soul Dew]

onkkdmD.jpg

Equip only to "Psychic Dragon Princess Latias" or "Psychic Dragon Prince Latios: It gains 800 ATK and DEF. When the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Gain Life Points equal to half of that monster's ATK; then draw 1 card. If the equipped monster would be destroyed: You can destroy this card instead. You can only control 1 "Spirit Jewel of the Psychic Dragon" Spell Card.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

I was referring to the fact that I'm getting back my 1 point entry fee; not that I'm going to win by posting those cards (I apologize if that was unclear).

That being said, host hasn't shown up to accept the people who've entered (and by his notes, contest ends today [or yesterday for most of you])

Probably should've worded that comment differently so it wouldn't seem like I was arrogant about winning.

Dayumn .. your computer breaks for 3 or 5 days and this happens .. sure your all in

sorry everyone my comptuer broke and wouldnt let me enter to accept or decline everyone D: !!! i'm REALLYYY !!!! REAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLY ! sorry , please all forgive me  , 2 days now .. damn f*cking comptuer ! D:

The deadline was originally Dec 12th when TC made it, but because he had computer problems (and couldn't come to accept), he moved it. But yes, you need a definite end date (otherwise, this will end up like a couple of the new member contests lately)

With that said, for those of us who posted entries on page 2 of this thread (assuming if the page glitch isn't fixed), either we'll have to post them on page 3 [this one] or have the TC remake the thing entirely (because given some of us post a lot in other sections, might be a chore to find contest posts within the clutter).

You can submit more than one (TC had no objection to me entering my Eon twins/Soul Dew)

But yes, thread is messy and waiting for approval to participate is odd (AIX brought this point up).

Anyway, I'll repost my entries since page 2 is screwed up b/c of that glitch (If you need a reminder of what anime I'm using; it's Pokemon. And yes, these two are related to that Archetype I'm still working on)

[spoiler=Psychic Dragon Princess Latias]

ZPckAK8.jpg

This card is also treated as a Psychic-Type monster. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; halve its ATK. If this card is destroyed: You can banish 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon this card during the End Phase. While you control a "Psychic Dragon Prince Latios", negate the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Psychic Dragon Prince Latios]

2faJkSR.jpg

This card is also treated as a Psychic-Type monster. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Your opponent takes damage equal to that monster's ATK. If this card is destroyed: You can banish 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon this card during the End Phase. While you control a "Psychic Dragon Princess Latias", negate the effects of your opponent's Trap Cards.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Soul Dew]

YFeBEW9.jpg

Equip only to "Psychic Dragon Princess Latias" or "Psychic Dragon Prince Latios: It gains 800 ATK and DEF. When the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Gain Life Points equal to half of that monster's ATK; then draw 1 card. If the equipped monster would be destroyed: You can destroy this card instead. You can only control 1 "Spirit Jewel of the Psychic Dragon" Spell Card.[/spoiler]

Page 2 screw up, here's my cards (They're based on Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach):

[spoiler='Anime Cards'][spoiler='Monsters'][spoiler='Captain of 10th Division - Toshiro Hitsugaya']4NadvyX.jpg?1

Lore:

Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster by battle: You can place 1 Ice Crystal Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Ice Crystal Counters from this card to activate one of these effects:
● Negate a card effect that targets this card and destroy it.

● This card gains 500 ATK until the End Phase.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Captain of 10th Division - Bankai Toshiro Hitsugaya']3MNnW65.jpg
Lore:

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summon by the effects of "Bankai!" When this card is Special Summoned; place 12 Flower Crystal Counters on this card (max. 12). While this card is face-up on the field, it is also a Dragon-Type monster. During each of your End Phase: Remove 1 Flower Crystal Counter from this card. When this card has no Flower Crystal Counter on it; destroy this card and Special Summon 1 "Captain of 10th Division - Toshiro Hitsugaya."[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Zanpaku-to of Toshiro Hitsugaya - Hyourinmaru']ixsjIqD.jpg
Lore:

Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. While face-up on the field, this card is also a Dragon-Type monster. If you control a face-up "Toshiro Hitsugaya" monster: During the End Phase, this card does not return to the hand by its effect. Once per turn, you can either: Treat this card as a "Union" monster and target 1 face-up "Toshiro Hitsugayai" monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spell'][spoiler='Bankai!']Uh7Ksou.jpg

Lore:

Tribute 1 face-up "Captain of 10th Division - Toshiro Hitsugaya" you control with 6 Ice Crystal Counters on it. Special Summon 1 "Captain of 10th Division - Bankai Toshiro Hitsugaya" from your Deck, hand, or Graveyard.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Ok guys the contest is over , Now here are the entries , 1 . Guan Yu: the Saint of War 2 .   A I X , then finally 3 .  Hikari-Chan Now I shall divide the points up and give them to the 3 winners and the rest of you guys did great to ^-^ , it was so hard to choose ... also if your card was in page two my computer was beigna  d*** and wouldnt let me go to page 2 >:/

I know I won. But i want to ask you some questions: How did you grade the cards? Can you explain your steps and how did I end up winning the overall contest and why were A I X and Hikari-Chan lower than mine?

Now I don't mean to criticize you, (In fact, I'm overjoyed that I got 1st place) but I'm curious and usually after a contest, the topic creator would post his reasoning behind his choice.

It is proper etiquette to post why cards placed in the top three (or for the rest of us, why we didn't). Just posting scores if you did, or if you know how to do proper CnC on cards, then that'll suffice.

Or as a general rule, actually write what you're grading on in main post.

Otherwise, this could turn into a repeat of that other contest (I don't think I need to explain what happened in that one).

BTW, none of us can access page 2 (not just you, TC).

Archived