[Finished]Best Anime Card ( any anime )

DjJman

Ok guys the contest is over , Now here are the entries , 1 . Guan Yu: the Saint of War 2 .   A I X , then finally 3 .  Hikari-Chan Now I shall divide the points up and give them to the 3 winners and the rest of you guys did great to ^-^ , it was so hard to choose ... also if your card was in page two my computer was beigna  d*** and wouldnt let me go to page 2 >:/

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhh dude. Not to be rude, but u made like Naruto too hard to beat. I like watching Naruto too but if it's effects are like this, he should be like level like 10 or 12.

Really? Just being spammy is that it?

It doesn't matter what card he created. This is a Card Contest. Other people besides the post starter makes the cards. His was just an example.

Are you going to discriminate against people and entrants or something by selectively allowing people to enter?

Sure I'll enter for the lulz. (if I'm allowed to)

Uhh dude. Not to be rude, but u made like Naruto too hard to beat. I like watching Naruto too but if it's effects are like this, he should be like level like 10 or 12.

Uhh dude. Not to be rude, but you sound like you have little to no knowledge of the actual game (Yugioh) if you think that card is too strong, in fact, I would never run it as it has no good way of Summoning it, simply ditches my whole hand on Summon for a measly stat boost and has no particularly useful effects. On the other hand, we have no clue what the stats for the Tokens Summoned are, but that would change little.

[spoiler='If I'm allowed to enter, here are my cards just in case I forget, just ask me if you really need any "financial" support']From Fate/Zero, one of the better anime out there. Flavor-wise, Heroic Spirits such as Gilgamesh must be Summoned through a Ritual and Gilgamesh's ability is to simply throw legendary swords and artifacts (thus cards) at people and kill them with utter ease.

qmHO26N.jpg

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any Warrior-Type or Spellcaster-Type Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon.

UQYlhko.jpg

Must first be Ritual Summoned by "The Holy Grail Ritual". This card cannot attack unless it is the only card you control. During either player's Battle Phase: You can discard 1 card to target 1 other card on the field; destroy it.[/spoiler]

Anyway here are my cards in case I'm allowed

It's about "Tails" the fox in sonic x

[spoiler=Cards]

[spoiler=Tails]650816LV3TailsMilesPrower.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Hyper Tails"]506389LVS6HyperTails.png

"Tails Miles Prower" + 1 non-tuner LIGHT monster
When this card is synchro summoned; Special Summon up to 4 "Super Flickie Token" (Winged Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK ?/DEF 1000). (When Summoned, its ATK becomes equal to the current ATK of the monster on the field that has the highest ATK. Your choice, if tied.) If this card would be destroyed; Destroy all face-up "Super Flickie Token" instead. During each of your Standby-Phase; This card gains 400 ATK.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Dark Tails"]464456LV6DarkTails.png

Cannot be normal summoned or set. Must first be special summoned by banishing 1 "Hyper Tails" and 1 DARK monster from your graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed except by battle. This card gains 200 ATK for each Beast Warrior-Type monster on the field. Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Special Summon 1 "Dark Flickie Token" (Fiend-Type/Dark/Level 3/ATK 2000/DEF 100.)

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I wish to join; will have a card or two up later. However, I'm not sure how to donate points...

Just go to his profile (Click his name) and go to the top right corner of the profile box and there should be a button called "Donate Points." Click it and input the reason for the donation and how much you want to donate.

And now I find out that I can't paste the pictures here. Faq. Looks like I can't enter like this...

Have u ever post a card in other section? You can just clicking the card image at your card generator, and the bbcode for this board will appear under the card, u just need to copy that code and paste it here

Did you try copy+pasting the IMG code from the cardmaker? (You shouldn't have any problems with it)

Anyway, might as well take a shot at this (I'll post card(s) up + send the entry point when you accept). Though as a sidenote, you should be a bit more specific about the requirements (if there is a maximum amount of cards that can be entered). As AIX mentioned though, you should just let people in here w/out having them wait for you to approve.

Archived