[Finished]Best Card Contest

coolspy74

The contest is to created the best card in my distiction. Now, here are the rules.

-You have to donate 20 points to enter. The pot to be filled is 200. Then it's done.

-The tourny will start when above requirement is completed.

-It has to have picture.

-Has to be realistic. No fuzzy animation or crappy drawn pictures.

-People, if in the tourny all the way through, will have to make 5 realistic cards.

-You must be creative.

-It must be monsters. No spells or traps allowed.

The split between the pot is This:

What I recieve: 25 percent of pot.

First Place: 50 percent of pot

Second place: 25 percent of the pot.

Any questions otherwise about the tourny, such as how i'd form it and what do I use to form it for an example, will be covered. Have fun and be awesome. Here are the punishments if you:

Whine, cheat, curse, steal idea, or disrespect my rules and me during the tourny.

Whine: Warning, DQ

Cheat: DQ

Curse: Warning, DQ

Steal Idea: Warning and changing the card of everything, DQ

Disrespect my rules and me during tourny: DQ

Enjoy. Any level members welcome.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember, I stop accepting contestants when the 200 point pot if filled. And if u think me giving some of the pot is unfair, well I took the time to make the contest, edit it through another site to make and format the tourny, keep track of all recors, and much much more, i think and feel like i should share or get some of the pot.

Remember, I stop accepting contestants when the 200 point pot if filled. And if u think me giving some of the pot is unfair, well I took the time to make the contest, edit it through another site to make and format the tourny, keep track of all recors, and much much more, i think and feel like i should share or get some of the pot.

It is unfair. I made a card contest recently and never asked for any points.

To be honest, its not hard to keep track of a contest. Just create the rules/everything else. Wait for people to join and after they make the cards and then just judge.

And some people do take some of the pot when they make contests. I'm not denying it. But 25%? Way too much.

Go on ahead with your selfish lifestyle. Let's see how far it drags you.

Archived