[Finished]Best Card Contest

coolspy74

U want reasoning? What choices? U mean why, to u, i act like a "jackass"? Why everyone disagrees with me? Why everyone on here basicly pisses me off and i wish i had never found out out to post stuff on here? I have no idea. No idea why Everyone is agianst me. Don't say ur not, becuase u are. I have no idea If i was a moderator on here, people wouldn't piss me off. If I wasn't a moderator, which i'm not, Everyone doesn't give a crap about me AND pisses me off constantly,daily, just for the enjoyment and trying to make their selfs right and more populer trying to slander one on here. Like middle or high school.

I, um, wanted to know what the criteria were for your judgment on the cards.

I have no idea why you got this pissy, but I'll tell you one thing: You're not taking criticism very well. And in a community where you do not stand above criticism, it's better to take the advice and use it.

And for the record, I'm kind of against you because you called me a stalker. Just in case you were wondering that pissed me the hell off.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Let's just leave coolspy here to cool of for a bit". Right fucking there! That's where it starts. Where it pisses me off and doesn't cool me own.

I said and cool off for a bit don't change the text! You think you're getting upset! You wouldn't know upset if it came up to you and said 'Hey I'm Upset Nice to Meet You!!' So if you want people to treat you like everyone else here then calm down and take criticism positively!

ok.\

1st place: Smile

2nd place: A I X

3rd place: Blue

4th place: Mugendramon

Smile was rewarded 120 points

A I X was rewarded with 80 points.

Pretty sure I didn't ask you for the rankings since it's pretty easy to figure that out. I asked you why my card was inferior to Smile's.

ok.\

1st place: Smile

2nd place: A I X

3rd place: Blue

4th place: Mugendramon

Smile was rewarded 120 points

A I X was rewarded with 80 points.

If you're not going to explain your reasoning about the winning card and why it was better, then flat out say it and stop jerking the people around.

This thread is perfectly legitimate until Coolspy provides A I X with his criteria.

Unless Zextra has something to say about it.

Wait, does Zextra have more power than you or something? I'm clueless....

But it does say you both are rank 2 mods..... so yeah......

I apologize for my ignorance.

Archived