[Finished]Best Card Contest

coolspy74

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, honestly, 20 minutes is like the most ridiculous deadline ever. Mugen wasn't even online when you announced that and he still isn't online, how did you even expect him to get a card in? Contests usually give their contestants a few days to a week for single cards.

Ok now. A I X, your card looks awesome. SO DOES Smile's. Like the design of Smile's card. And I like picture of urs too A I X.

So I decided Smile's as the clear winner. I liked her/his cards the best. The picture, effects, att/def points, all of that. Good. Sorry A I X, looks like u come up short with saber girl. So, Smile wins my contest! Yay for her/him. Smile, u get  120 points. A I X gets 80 points.

He should have stayed on. Unless he gives me a good reason why he was off, he's out. And remember A I X, at 2:35pm, the contest is over and the winner is announced.

Oh you know, just sleeping because it was like 4 AM at that time.

But no worries really, wouldn't want to mess up what's already taken place.

Dude, my contest was here for over 3 days! I don't want to hear ur damn complaints! Now, i gave them that time because during that time, their card should have been near and and they should have been getting the picture. Next time I make a contest, i hope i don't hear u complaining. They all posted cards within 30 minutes. Short time but they got it done. Yeah so........

And if this was the most ridiculous contest u have ever seem in ur time on YCM, U haven't been on long. No where near long. That's sad if this is the worse contest u have ever seen. That's sad, becuase this ISN'T the worse contest.

Dude, my contest was here for over 3 days! I don't want to hear ur damn complaints! Now, i gave them that time because during that time, their card should have been near and and they should have been getting the picture. Next time I make a contest, i hope i don't hear u complaining. They all posted cards within 30 minutes. Short time but they got it done. Yeah so........

And if this was the most ridiculous contest u have ever seem in ur time on YCM, U haven't been on long. No where near long. That's sad if this is the worse contest u have ever seen. That's sad, becuase this ISN'T the worse contest.

I don't know what long means to you, but I've been on this site since 3 months ago. And I never said it was the worst contest, ridiculous was my word of choice. 

One more thing, before we start a flame war: I'll just stop replying to you.

Coolspy reads everything differently to normal people! :D

Or maybe he reads it with a different mindset. Correct or otherwise it's not really about "normal."

Anyway. Coolspy, are you going to give us your reasoning like Aix asked you to,

Before I make any overly harsh judgements, what's the reasoning behind your choices?

Or can I just lock the thread already?

U want reasoning? What choices? U mean why, to u, i act like a "jackass"? Why everyone disagrees with me? Why everyone on here basicly pisses me off and i wish i had never found out out to post stuff on here? I have no idea. No idea why Everyone is agianst me. Don't say ur not, becuase u are. I have no idea If i was a moderator on here, people wouldn't piss me off. If I wasn't a moderator, which i'm not, Everyone doesn't give a crap about me AND pisses me off constantly,daily, just for the enjoyment and trying to make their selfs right and more populer trying to slander one on here. Like middle or high school.

U want reasoning? What choices? U mean why, to u, i act like a "jackass"? Why everyone disagrees with me? Why everyone on here basicly pisses me off and i wish i had never found out out to post stuff on here? I have no idea. No idea why Everyone is agianst me. Don't say ur not, becuase u are. I have no idea If i was a moderator on here, people wouldn't piss me off. If I wasn't a moderator, which i'm not, Everyone doesn't give a crap about me AND pisses me off constantly,daily, just for the enjoyment and trying to make their selfs right and more populer trying to slander one on here. Like middle or high school.

Dude, I guess you're right, I know what it's like (well I don't but I wish I did) Let's just leave Coolspy alone and cool off for a bit. Soz dude!

Archived