Jake the Sage

Doesn't mean ya can't think it, dude-

No, it's just.... It only makes sense to me, and having to explain it would be a little weird. So nevermind.

You seem to forget that everyone involved on the Powerforce side said "f*** this s***," and proceeded to pretend that it never happened-

*Raises hand*
Is it ironic, that I'm from Powerforce?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I found themes for Sonic Chao and Susie Chao!!

Dunno if they'll fit...but, whatever.

First...for Sonic! - Nothing Helps by One OK Rock

Reasoning being that through the song...it mentioned hitting the stage (as almost like Kaitou Kid, since my character is a bit portrayed as him in this version), being the voice to those who have one (goes without saying about Sonic and wanting to help his friends), and even seeing someone's face and remembering why said person is here (I felt a guardian-esque feeling with this part, thinking about Sonic protecting his niece).

Next...for Susie! - Follow Me by Kay Hanley

Yes, Sonic Heroes' theme for Team Rose. In the chapter she appears, she just seemed like a girl that almost reminded me somewhat of Amy Rose (dunno why...but it did). ...About not much else to say about it ^^;

WHY DON'T WE GIVE EVERYONE THE SAME THEME, OF THE CHICKEN DANCE-
Nah. I'm just kidding.

Would've been pretty funny though...trollin' people like that XD

Although, if one of the characters in this is named Sonic Chao, why doesn't he have a Chao Garden theme from Adventure 2 Battle? Or would that be too expected...

And yeah it would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too expected XD Nice idea though

Don't bring that into this, Desu! XD

I censored the important bits.

I asked you for help cause Kyng suggested you.

Let me have this, dammit!

Doubt that would have anything to do with how Nobou would act.

Well . . . that too (Oo_) But I'm trying at least to get them pretty close to how the person would actually act.

Although this is meant to be more relevant to Chao.

Don't bring that into this, Desu! XD

I censored the important bits.

I asked you for help cause Kyng suggested you.

Let me have this, dammit!

Doubt that would have anything to do with how Nobou would act.

Well . . . that too (Oo_) But I'm trying at least to get them pretty close to how the person would actually act.

Although this is meant to be more relevant to Chao.

Fine, you got this, Desu...*hops off soap box and leaves the room*

I already know that. I just still don't get why Chao got DEF when there's a lot of better options.

Well you got to think about what he's trying to get done.

El is analyzing the 'Venom' patch given to him. You are NOT capable of doing that.

Fusion and DL are looking for members of the latch-gang, which no one has been able to find, and wanting it done secretly. While you CAN do this you are more likely to be a show boat about it and have everything get exposed.

Sonic wants results AND secrecy. You can only give him results.

Well you got to think about what he's trying to get done.

El is analyzing the 'Venom' patch given to him. You are NOT capable of doing that.

I literally just said this isn't about me. Yes, despite the earlier comment implying that Boss would totally ask me for help and others as well.

And how come I can't? It seems pretty batman-ish to do that sort of stuff. Joking aside, why can't Boss get a lab guy to do it and keep it secret? Hell, it's been over two weeks so I pretty much forgot everything that may have been bullshitted as an excuse. It seems strange he absolutely can't trust anybody there. Hell, why aren't they ALREADY running some lab analysis on Venom. Because...trust iss-no. Just no. Hell, he's just going to be more suspicious if anybody realizes he might be getting people outside of the government to help him.

Fusion and DL are looking for members of the latch-gang, which no one has been able to find, and wanting it done secretly. While you CAN do this you are more likely to be a show boat about it and have everything get exposed.

The hell are you talking about? You think I'd get drunk at a bar and blabber about how Boss told me to do this secret mission to find the latch gang but instead I just decided to wipe 'em out like a total badass, get drunk, and then blabber about how a mod told me to kick some punk b*tch ass? I don't do the whole alcohol and social thing. Simply going in and kicking ass sounds like it solves things. I'm not even such a boastful type to go up to random people and tell them of my most recent accomplishments. My boastfulness is more of the, "I told you so" variety.

But you're still ignoring how Denver and DL (wait, isn't he sort of a loud mouth?) are good picks when they've likely been out of commission for the good part or 25 or so years and how the hell would they find the Latch Gang when nobody else can when it's other people's jobs to be good at that stuff. Not to mention they have jobs and family that would take up their time or potentially mess things up. Vacation and lie to family about vacation? Just sounds like dumb inevitable drama stuff to me.

Sonic wants results AND secrecy. You can only give him results.

For the fifteenth f*cking time, I said Nobuo only happens to be one of the better choices and even then I never stated he needed to go solo. Don't try to focus on him so much when there still are better choices than DEF.

Even though he so could.

Also DF let me remind you Fusion had you write a book about your exploits in the Epilogue of 'Trio of DEF' so I can assume you'd be the type of person to let something slip . . . even if it was by accident.

That's a pretty half-assed assumption for somebody trying to be accurate to the people. You know, especially since Fusion knew me so well when he was writing Nobuo and I couldn't find myself but fake a smile as I cringed when I read that Nobuo part. Although I think that was more of a reference to me writing a backstory for Status since I thought that'd be a somewhat interesting faction to explore the roots of but I can't really write stories for crap and would rather just forget it ever happened along with all the other dumb stuff Ooky (old member) asked me to write that was also referenced.

And let me remind you that EZ is Japanese and yadda yadda yadda.

Archived