Astropunk | OOC | Started | Not Accepting |

.:Blu:.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted. It doesn't have any parts relating to your characters but it introduces a new character and it sets up the main plot of this chapter. Anyways, you can pretty much do as you please for now before the main story continues. Have fun!

EDIT: I edited the IC post to include the rendezvous time that Leta had asked for.

Just to note, I'm allowing you guys to freely post whatever you want so don't be afraid to get creative.

With that said, Kyng, you can spruce up your post if you like. I have two issues with your current post however. First, Darkfall isn't located in uncharted space. It's under the control of the IU albeit they don't care enough to have much of a presence there. Uncharted space have uninhabited planets and moons. And the second issue concerns the statement regarding "Rule #31 of Anime". I would consider that "Breaking the Fourth Wall" territory so please delete/alter that part.

Just to note, I'm allowing you guys to freely post whatever you want so don't be afraid to get creative.

With that said, Kyng, you can spruce up your post if you like. I have two issues with your current post however. First, Darkfall isn't located in uncharted space. It's under the control of the IU albeit they don't care enough to have much of a presence there. Uncharted space have uninhabited planets and moons. And the second issue concerns the statement regarding "Rule #31 of Anime". I would consider that "Breaking the Fourth Wall" territory so please delete/alter that part.

Roger that, proceeding to make fixes accordingly.

Fixes made.

Sorry guys, I promise I'll get a post in soon. It's like the final week and a half before finals and I'm trying to get in all the extra credit and overdue assignments in before the deadlines. I'll try to get on in on Saturday since I have always designated that day as a rest day, but yeah. 

Archived