Astropunk | OOC | Started | Not Accepting |

.:Blu:.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said I'd post, didn't I? Sure, I keep lying about the days I'd post this stuff due to technicalities with a few minutes after 12 but I'm still doing it. That just makes Hotaru the problem child here. Although we all sorta wanna screw her so she can get away with it because of that.

Also, I hope this is an improvement over my last post to even the slightest degree.

Hotaru, oh I planned to get the crew into trouble... a lot! XD Looking forward to your post, Hotaru.

Wow, I just happened to finish up my homework and just got on YCM. Now I get to read a great post by Desu? Good way to end the night :3

Also, I have a couple of announcements:
1) I'm changing Elric's age from 28 to 31. The age increase fits better for his role. Also, the ages of the NPC crew members are as follow: Lindi(32); Ash(35); Lucy(20).
2) Since this RP is very episodic in nature (as opposed to my previous RPs), I have the chapter ideas of this season all figured out. I noticed some TV series and even some animes (but mostly the latter) show their episode list in advance. If any of you guys would like to see it, let me know. Or I could just keep it a secret as usual. Just letting you guys have the option.

Archived