Astropunk | OOC | Started | Not Accepting |

.:Blu:.

I'd recommend putting it in the OoC anyway. It'd keep you in habit of maintaining the RP over time by adding each new episode, while at the same time giving those who want it an option.

[spoiler=Also since Kaka was mean to Desu and I in chat:][06:14:19] Zachery / Kakashi: I won't post and you can;t make me.[/spoiler]

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys ^^ Here's hoping we can get through them all.

It's awesome to see Hotaru post too. Riley's smile in response to Leta's question makes me wonder if she has some other motive to go on this expedition other than to find new medical ingredients. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into that lol

Oh man, why do I have the feeling that it's gonna be a while until we see a post from Kaka...?

Sh*t, Hotaru. You're totally going to make Al think he got Riley super pissed.

haha, Al's adorable.

It's awesome to see Hotaru post too. Riley's smile in response to Leta's question makes me wonder if she has some other motive to go on this expedition other than to find new medical ingredients. 

*shifts eyes* Nope...no hidden agenda here....

Yeah it does. I'm really loving your character for this one Desu. As always you always go above and beyond expectations.

But I posted. Hope it's up to par.

Thank's Hotaru. You're such a sweetie. <3

H-Hey, I was the one who told Desu to advance the story... /jelly

No you didn't. I was just like, "Yo Kyng, I'm gonna advance the story" and I did.

Hotaru, your posts are never up to par... they're above and beyond it.

True dat.

Anyways, expect my post in 2-5 weeks with express shipping.

Are you using the Kaka Delivery Service?

No you didn't. I was just like, "Yo Kyng, I'm gonna advance the story" and I did.

Desu... This was the Skype convo we were having right after I posted:

[1/28/2014 9:09:35 PM] Desu Desu, Motherfucker: It looks like I might just be able to skip this round of posting.
[1/28/2014 9:09:44 PM] Blu: Why?
[1/28/2014 9:10:41 PM] Desu Desu, Motherfucker: Because I forgot to pack a grappling hook.
[1/28/2014 9:11:23 PM] Blu: Nah, I'd imagine Leta would save the three of them and you could continue the story into the cruiser

Are you using the Kaka Delivery Service?

... Free shipping tho.

Archived