Astropunk | OOC | Started | Not Accepting |

.:Blu:.

Desu... This was the Skype convo we were having right after I posted:

[1/28/2014 9:09:35 PM] Desu Desu, motherf***er: It looks like I might just be able to skip this round of posting.
[1/28/2014 9:09:44 PM] Blu: Why?
[1/28/2014 9:10:41 PM] Desu Desu, motherf***er: Because I forgot to pack a grappling hook.
[1/28/2014 9:11:23 PM] Blu: Nah, I'd imagine Leta would save the three of them and you could continue the story into the cruiser

F*ck you and your evidence.

... Free shipping tho.

BUT HE PICKPOCKETS YOU

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

With Blu busy elsewhere (proprs to him with his priorities in check, mind you!) I think this RP isn't necessarily closed and done. For example, Hotaru, Riley and Leta have a perfect chance to socialize which I will get to making happen after posting in Ragnarok.

Mind you, Desu, you've got one of the most interesting antisocial characters I've seen - but maybe you could have Al do some exploration which Moreu, for Kaka's sake, may spy upon?

Just trying to keep this thing afloat with ideas.

3) Blu's Posting Routine Rule: This RP follows a strict story structure and must be followed as so. Irrelevant posts will be warned. The posting style of this RP is turn-based, involving rounds. A round of posting consists of me posting then all other participants will post once, unless some circumstances prevent that from happening. After that round, a new round of posting will begin starting with me posting once more. After I have posted to begin a round, it doesn't matter who posts next as long as we reached the point where everybody posted once for that round. Although most of your posts will be dedicated to the progression of the story, you are allowed to have posts just for the sake of character development or interaction with other characters to build up relationships. However, this must not conflict with the main story. For example, if the current story is about saving someone and a character suddenly asks another character to go get something to eat, that would be a violation of the routine rule. There might also be downtime in which you (along with the other participants) can create and participate in side stories not relating to the main story.

Archived