Future Card Buddyfight

It's the newest card anime, made by Bushiroad, who also makes the Cardfight!! Vanguard anime.

Bushiroad uploads a new episode every week on their official Youtube channel.

The anime's world is like Megaman Battle Network, and it seems less concerned with "human" characters like CFV did in favor of generic characters (hot-headed idiot who wins by being an idiot, the smart girl with glasses, the cool guy).

It's so bad, it's a masterpiece.

The Plan 9 From Outer Space of card anime.

...Okay, I'm exaggerating...

...just a little...

• 1 month later...

The game was kind of simplistic to me. 

Like, very simplistic. Maybe because episodes 1 and 2 are just introducing it.

The characters were also. Well, it seems they might be targeting a smaller audience?

I saw it about a month ago and haven't keeping up with it. Might try episode 3 because of what I hear here.

• 3 weeks later...

The game was kind of simplistic to me. 

Like, very simplistic. Maybe because episodes 1 and 2 are just introducing it.

The characters were also. Well, it seems they might be targeting a smaller audience?

I saw it about a month ago and haven't keeping up with it. Might try episode 3 because of what I hear here.

Yeah, the game is extremely simplistic and fast. It's completely casual, really meant for kids of course. Considering you can win without too much effort turn 1 (or turn 3, if you went first). There's counters and that, but from what I've seen they only ever go one level. It's either you succeed or you don't.

Anyways, I was trying to find a place to dump these gifs.

SH226MU.gif

7jvxJmi.gif

Archived