The PlayStation Network Platoon! (A.K.A PSN Platoon)

PLAYSTATION NETWORK PLATOON!

PSN_logo_color_trans.png

Hello and welcome to the PSN Platoon! Please enjoy your stay and comeback soon!

The purpose of this club is to bring people on YCM closer together by showing their love for the PlayStation system.

I hope that this place will be booming with activity and people playing video games together. 

[spoiler='### Rule Guide ###']

1. All General YCM Rules Apply.

2. No Spamming.

3. Be Respectful.

This means no harassment, heckling or insulting others. Arguments about certain things are fine but just be respectful and don't let things get out of hand okay? In short just make this a peaceful environment as much as possible.

4. No Cheating.

I am planning to hold tournaments over certain games (depending on how many have said game) and cheating will result in a possible ban from the club. So just play fair and you'll be fine. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Application Form']

PSN Username:
What PS Consoles do you currently have?:[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Current Member List']

[Leader] XxKingdom_StarxX | PSN: XxKingdom_StarxX

Bender B. Rodriguez | PSN: The_Nordic_King
Stoned Loki Incarnate | PSN: CrimsonThar
TechGenusMaster | PSN: LIGHTNIN-EN097
Sexy Sexy Cardboard Box | PSN: DesperadoNull
Kyng | PSN: CrashArtist
Toyoko Kuroki | PSN: Youjana

[/spoiler]

*Note for moderators - I am aware that this could be posted under the video games section, but I feel that the purpose for this is more fitting under C&O.*

"What games do you currently have?" 

EDIT:

*deleted

*thinking about deleting

Discs:

Grand Theft Auto 5

Red Dead Redemption

Skyrim

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

uDraw Studio: Instant Artist

Digital:

DMC: Devils May Cry

Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons

Bioshock: Infinite

Minecraft

Borderlands 2

Grid 2

Ibb & Obb

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Galaga Legions DX

Ico

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Runner 2: Future Legend on Rhythm Alien

Resident Evil: the Umbrella Chronicles

Resident Evil: the Darkside Chronicles

Hitman: Absolution

Machinarium

Knytt Underground

Jet Set Radio

Saints Row: the Third

Magic 2014

Terraria

Shadow of the Colossus

Eve: DUST 514

Rayman 3

Grant Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

PS1 Digital:

Final Fantasy 5

Final Fantasy 6

Final Fantasy 7

Hercules

A Bug's Life

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

[hr]

Granted, I only play/have played like 10% of them as of recently.

I only have a few, but I recently got plus, so that number will go up. 

Yeah, Plus is amazing. About 80% of all the digital games I have were free for members, so they're all at my disposal.

I'm kinda bummed out, though, because I used to have Just Cause 2 as a free game, but when I went to play it after a long time, it said it expired. It was a f*cking fun game, too. :/

PSN Username: the_danna45
What PS Consoles do you currently have?: PSP, PS3, and a Vita. Not planning to PS4 cuz shit's expensive and as of late I really haven't been doing anything except handhelds or VNs on the PC.

What games do you currently have?

Excluding PSP cuz I pirate stuff for it so I theoretically have everything on it.

PS3

Tales of Vesperia(JP) Cuz I don't know moons it'll be a shitlong while until I get to it.

Blazblue: Chronophantasma(JP) Got it day after release cuz I happened to be in nipland at the time, so yay for Terumi DLC code. Still need to get kokonoe.

Persona 4 Arena(JP) Region lock, made me had to import. Still worth cuz it's the first fighter I really got serious at. Yay for Narukami sweep -> 5D

Tales of Graces f(US) First PS3 game I got. Needless to say I had a lot of fond memories with it. Also the game I sunk the most time into, and I still haven't platinum.

Tales of Xillia(US) Preordered the limited edition. Not the collectors edition cuz expensive although that Milla figure looks delicious. Elize is a good loli.

Atelier Meruru: Apprentice of Arland(EU) Still need to get to it. Got a nice art booklet with it though so it's cool.

Devil May Cry: HD Collection(US/EU/idk) Regret purchase. Not really into the gameplay.

Street Fighter x Tekken(US/EU/idk) The other first PS3 game I got. Coolio, although wasn't big into fighters then. Was fun kicking cousin's ass with Ibuki's slide.

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch(US) Mix between Tales and Pokemon. Isn't spectacular in either way. Still was an okay game though.

Blazblue: Continuum Shift EXTEND(EU) Imported the limited edition. Got some sweet stuff. I main Carl but I'm rusty as fuck.

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten(US) Was going to import limited ed but no money ;_;. With this though I solidify my stance that disgaea is better handheld.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle(JP) Dem Oras. Wish I was more serious at it.

Arcana Hearts 3(PSN) Cool fighter. Nice fanservice. Great stuff. Wish I was more serious at it as well.

Sly 4(PSN) Crap sequel to Sly trilogy. Had decent time at it but I still don't like the story.

PS2 PSN

Persona 3 FES Lovely game. Would be more motivated to finish if I didn't finish P3P a few times already.

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Got it for childhood nostalgia really. Should finish it. Celia a best.

PSVita(including digital)

Persona 4 Golden Only reason I got a Vita at first. Now I have a shit load I want and not enough money. That aside, great game, I like P3's story more but still.

Virtue's Last Reward Downright one of the best VNs I've ever read. Shit's amazing. Recommend to 999 before getting this.

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland+ Coolio game, should invest more time into finishing it. It has moe, what else can I ask for? Time.

God Eater 2 Better than GEB which was quite fun already. Should also invest more but I don't know moon. So far dialogue I can understand a bit though.

Tales of Hearts R Again, don't know moon.Tales moon is kinda lower-level so I bought it, so I have reading material once I get to a sufficient level. Kohak is olev.

Dragon's Crown Shit's a fun lil' sidescroller brawler with leveling mechanics. Lovely erotic art.

Muramasa: Rebirth Better than DC, but overall both are great Vanillaware titles. I want to impregnate Kongiku.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus Don't know moon but I really love the game. Best fanservice, best girls, musou gameplay is coolio.

Disgaea 3: Absense of Detention Yes Disgaea is better on handheld. Great game, should finish.

Waiting for Freedom Wars, Neptunia rebirth localization, along with saving money to get a lot of stuff. Money....;_;

I only have a few, but I recently got plus, so that number will go up. 

Games: Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, CoD MW3, Dark Souls, LittleBigPlanet 1/2, Minecraft and whatever Plus games I feel like downloading.

Really need more Dark Souls buddies. 

All of this. I don't play CoD or Dark Souls that much though. I might try Dark Souls if I didn't crush it on the Xbox.

There are so many dang anime games I want to own and play, but I can't. Hyperdimension Neptunia, one day....

Also, technically I have ALL games, but I'm not going there. =P

I'm sorry I forgot I have a PS2. Which I own Mana Khemia 2, Gungrave, and Kingdom Hearts 2 for. Possibly Zone of the Enders also hidden somewhere.

PSP

Personas 1-3. Maybe. I might have gotten rid of one. Maybe two as well.

God Eaters Burst

Some Assassin's Creed game. It's okay.

PSVita

Dragon's Crown

Muramasa: Rebirth

Gravity Rush

Persona 4: Golden

*Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (A sequel to Persona 2)

Mana Khemia: Student Alliance (I don't care how shitty of a port it is of the original I still love this game)

*Blazing Souls Accelerate (it's really bad which is sad since I loved Chaos Wars despite abysmal voice acting)

Soul Sacrifice (it was free and I enjoyed the demo enough but there's nobody to actually play with)

Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable

*Black Rock Shooter

*Unchained Blades

*Zenonia

*Threads of Fate

*Vagrant Story

*Legend of Mana

*=From the store under PSP or PS One games.

Archived