Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought 21 packs with gold and pulled a Confessor Paletress, I also crafted golden Varian Wrynn.

EDIT: I can't believe I went 9 wins with this draft, I don't think it's that good.

gWej6Nl.png

Then I followed that up with an 8-3 run.

gBBMI3e.png

But dammit, I keep getting low amounts of gold and GvG packs.

• 2 weeks later...

So, is it normal to be afraid to play the game when you have an Arena run at 9 - 0? Cause I'm really afraid I'm going to end up screwing this up now. x-x

[spoiler=Deck List]

Argent Lance x2

Argent Protector

Bluegill Warrior
Equality
Knife Juggler
Novice Engineer
Puddlestomper
Harvest Golem
Spider Tank x3
Tinkertown Technician
Blessing of Kings
Chillwind Yeti
Consecration x3
Cult Master
Maiden of the Lake
Mechanical Yeti
Sen'jin Shieldmasta
Spellbreaker
Spiteful Smith
Stormpike Commando
Sunwalker x2
Guardian of Kings
Force-Tank MAX
North Sea Kraken

Just some thoughts on the TGT cards I drafted. Argent Lance has been awesome. Even if I don't win the Joust, it's still a decent weapon in the early game, especially since I didn't get any Truesilver.

I've got so many four drops that I only got to use Maiden of the Lake once, but it helped me curve out really well for Turn 5 which I appreciated. I really like Maiden of the Lake.

North Sea Kraken has been awesome. That deal four damage has won me, like, three games out of the nine. It's really nice.

So I've got like 10k dust at the moment, been saving since forever, looking to make some new decks, any ideas?

- Dragon Mage if you're looking for a strong rogue variant

- Dragon Priest if you're looking for mindless laddering since the deck plays itself

- Control Warrior additions for consistency

- Totemic Shaman is also a strong contender and relatively cheap too

A lot of things haven't really changed with TGT, so you have that going for you

Still probably Control Warrior. I went ahead and dusted several Epics I don't plan on using and crafted a Justicar Trueheart, she's so useful for Warrior.

Dragon Priest is also really fun. As long as you can get off every effect and play on curve, the value is insane. But sometimes you're like

Archived