Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it were anyone but a dwarf, I'd for sure not be getting it. I can understand not giving the option to buy with gold (though it irritates me), $10 per hero is much too expensive. But I really like dwarves, so if there're any hero skins I'd be getting this would be one of them.

Went from a dismal 1-2 to 12-2 as a Rogue in Arena. Got 2 packs (one of which got me a Vol'jin), a Golden Ancestral Spirit, and 255 gold.

Finally got that elusive Vol'Jin, or did you end up crafting it before?

[spoiler=Current Arena]

2q20etv.png

35idr0y.png

The four games were against 2 Mages and 2 Hunters.

So far, none of them were especially tough. I almost lost to the second Mage because of a few bad rolls at the start, but at the end, I got Frost Elemental and Unbound Elemental doing work.

I also got to do something great in the first Hunter game. First turn Webspinner gave him King Mukla. I used one Banana to help kill the Mukla. Later in the game he played Highmane while I had BGH and the Banana in hand. It was so good cause I had Acolyte of Pain and Imp Master on the board, along with the Healing Totem.

Currently 11-1 with this Paladin draft:

xNWhkfC.png

A lot of the wins came from my opponent going for my face when my health got low, only for me to heal and then take back board control since they left my minions alive for me to make value trades. That, and this is just a really high quality draft. 3 Hammers of Wrath? 3 Boulder Fist Ogres? Avenging Wrath and Lay on Hands? The only thing it's missing is a Tirion, pretty much.

EDIT: Bam, 12-1.

IX4Eh1s.png

Omfy31P.png

Arena's almost a daily occurrence for me, you just gotta keep at it.

If it makes you feel any better, I just drafted a Warlock deck that I don't think is going to do very well.

EDIT: So that Warlock deck only ended up going 3-3. Eh. Currently on this 10-2 Priest deck (it was 3-2 this morning so thankfully I turned it around).

79HIu8b.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived