Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, what exactly happened here?

From what I've read he was stream sniping. People reportedly saw the reflection of the stream through his cam. Fucking moron. 

Worst part is he cheated in an event that was hosted by the team he played for, massive disrespect and just all around stupidity. 

From what I've read he was stream sniping. People reportedly saw the reflection of the stream through his cam. Fucking moron. 

Worst part is he cheated in an event that was hosted by the team he played for, massive disrespect and just all around stupidity. 

I actually read up a bit on it. Seems it's still a little up in the air whether he was actually cheating or not, but the fact is something that looked like Twitch was up on his screen and being reflected, which looks really bad regardless of what was actually happening.

I actually read up a bit on it. Seems it's still a little up in the air whether he was actually cheating or not, but the fact is something that looked like Twitch was up on his screen and being reflected, which looks really bad regardless of what was actually happening.

He did make a response to it, which unfortunately didn't help him much. He made a few posts saying how it wasn't Twitch, instead 'Youtube links and forums to help me relax', and those posts mysteriously disappeared when he made his official statement saying it was Twitch.

He did make a response to it, which unfortunately didn't help him much. He made a few posts saying how it wasn't Twitch, instead 'Youtube links and forums to help me relax', and those posts mysteriously disappeared when he made his official statement saying it was Twitch.

He probably went into panic mode. And there are responses from Amaz saying he doesn't think he cheated.

But even if he didn't it just plain looks bad regardless.Why you'd watch twitch during a twitch-broadcasted tourney is beyond me.

From what I saw, the whole case didn't look good at all for Hosty. Somebody somehow payed enough attention to match the time the Coin showed up in the reflection to the time it would be on the stream after delay. We know he had the stream open, because he was in the list of mods. And then his excuses didn't even match up...

Regardless of whether he actually cheated or not (I think he did), his career is basically fucked.

It's definitely a fun card, and I think it's perfectly fair. I was part of a discussion on it in the Hearthstone forums and I did abunch of calculations:

49.36% chance of getting a 0-3 mana cost minion
5.9% chance of getting a Soulbound minion
40.71% chance of getting a Common minion
25.07% chance of getting a Rare minion
10.03% chance of getting an Epic minion
18.29% chance of getting a Legendary minion

Combos are something you don't want in Arena, not reliable enough, it's more about individual card value. Next draft you make, document all three choices of all 30 picks as well as which one you picked, maybe we can help.

I just used 

http://www.arenavalue.com/

Maybe I favored minions too much and didn't have enough utility. 

Archived