Pertaining to the recent hack.

Night

513824e895762425a7a92235ffa79240.png

That's pretty much the gist of what we know thus far. The pertinence of this thread is really only to assist and inform those whom had their accounts tampered with and for possible updates along the way.

Your cards have not been deleted, they are just not able to be viewed at first glance. 

An easy solution to the issue is to enter random characters into the text field and then hit the 2f471d8356dd21dbe87f11c7841185b8.png button. 

If there are any other issues you wish to bring forth to the staff team, post them here. 

Nw_Easter_Event12.png

Reps is about the only thing that can be easily changed, if you remember the exact amount. Everything else is pretty much washed away.

Points as well, since Mods have practically unlimited control over points.

Name change history and unread memory are wiped.

(For the latter, as in what parts of a thread you haven't read. Regardless of whether I had read the thread before, it put me at the very beginning of it, but it works like normal.)

Also, there's stuff like this when a removed profile was the last to reply to the topic:

JyYqFbH.png

I believe that my reputation was 325, while my points were about 4000 (I'll see if I can view older caches of YCM and get proof of this later). My post count seems unaffected, as far as I can see, but I guess there's no way to recover all those accumulated messages over many years, huh. That's sad.

Didn't YCMaker say that the database had been saved a week ago? If so, did he fail to merge it with the current version?

I would appreciate if members didn't mislead mods about their post total, as I believe atleast one member has. Seeking to take advantage of this situation through post count is not acceptable behaviour

DA please provide evidence that you have infact posted 4970 times. This can be obtained providing information on which sections you post most frequently in.

Rep 135 I think, Points about 4200, & Posts well I had some where in the 4900s.

I would appreciate if members didn't mislead mods about their post total, as I believe atleast one member has. Seeking to take advantage of this situation through post count is not acceptable behaviour

DA please provide evidence that you have infact posted 4970 times. This can be obtained providing information on which sections you post most frequently in.

[spoiler=Evidence]723198102ff030051c9577503a852873.png[/spoiler]

As you can clearly see his statement correlates with an old website cache dated June 14th. 

Accumulating 400 posts and 30 rep in the span of about 8 or so months is entirely within the realm of possibility. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived