[Finished]Video Game Minds

deck1125

Hey, guys this is me deck 1125 here! This will be my first contest ever! As the title says, of course. This contest will be on video game Yugioh cards. This mean that you can use a video game title or character. So here are the rules:

1. Only use video game title or characters

2. No spell or Trap Cards unless if you Tribute summon a monster

3. If I can't find your card on the web you will be out!

4. The end date is 4/1/14!

5. Have Fun!

I will also judge this contest too. I also might throw in some my cards too. 

Might as well enter so the above user has some competition. (Hopefully you can recognize this as the Pokemon X mascot)

pA7R1KL.jpg

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Fairy-Type monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with Dragon-Type monsters. When a Fairy-Type monster attacks: It gains 600 ATK during the Damage Step only. Once per turn, you can target 1 monster you control, except this card: It cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed (either by battle or a card effect): Return it to the Extra Deck, then target 1 of this card's Synchro Material monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

I'll go too.

[attachment=40822:hjhjhjhj.jpg]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can target one "Investigation Team" monster on your side of the field besides "Investigation Team-Teddie"; It gains 500 ATK.

[attachment=40823:ggg.jpg]

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. You can banish one "Investigation Team-Teddie" on your side of the field to special summon this card. This cards name is treated as "Investigation Team-Teddie." Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

Ill hop in, i'm using Yveltal from Pokemon Y version.

[spoiler='Chaotic Destruction - Yveltal']

UOsLTEr.jpg

2 Tuners + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all other monsters you control, then gain Life Points equal to the combined ATK of all monsters destroyed this way. When this card attacks, you can pay 1500 Life Points and have this card gain 1000 ATK; monsters that battle with this card cannot be destroyed by battle. These changes last until the end of the Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed: target 1 card on the field; banish that target.

[/spoiler]

EDIT: Oh hai Xerneas. XP Should I change my entry?

Ohai. Here you go. I chose Primal, one of those great games no one ever hears about. Probably one my favorite games of all time. 

[spoiler:Card!] 6YhTGo9.jpg [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lore] When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. This card can only be used as Synchro Material for a Fiend-Type Synchro Monster. When this card is successfully used as Synchro Material, add 1 "Jennifer Tate, Savior of the Nexus" to your hand. [/spoiler]

There are no prizes nor any indication of what this member is looking for as well.

While I may see the late deadline to accomodate for some of us being busy with academia and such, I don't really see the point of such a long deadline (since we probably will forget about this at some point)

(Although this sounds harsh for new members, this is one of the reasons that old minimum level for making contests in the past was a good thing)

You realize this member hasn't shown up for a while (though he did open this contest for 5 more weeks, so hopefully you get a response out of him before then).

I would assume you can, though [the image links should be working in the generator, but otherwise just use another image host to load card up].

@kanokarob: It's fine if you enter Yveltal to compete against Xerneas. TC didn't say anything about entries being from the same anime, though there wasn't any limit on the cards that can be entered either [Teddie is the only member who submitted multiple cards; everyone else submitted 1 card, as standard for most contests]

I'll join for the fun of it!

kc2ck4f.jpg

Cannot be Special Summoned, except by it's own effects. If your opponent controls 2 or more Synchro and/or Xyz monsters you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Special Summoned: Destroy all Special Summoned monsters you control. Neither Player can Special Summon Synchro or Xyz monsters. Negate the effects of all Synchro and Xyz monsters on the field and in the Graveyards. If this card is sent to your Graveyard by an opponent's card (either by battle or card effect): You can banish 7 monsters from your Extra Deck to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Sorry guys for not posting anything for a while but I'm back and so far for this whole thing I like that Xerneas card.

Now if you guys are worrying this contest will be over in 2 more days!

On the last day I will pick the clear winner and start a second contest on the first of March.   

[spoiler=My Entry]
0964DFF7-7A22-4B3F-B964-B55E50C83CFB-541

This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Banishing 3 NOISE Monsters in play or in your Graveyard and cannot be Special Summoned in other ways. This card can attack twice but cannot attack directly. Once per turn: This card cannot be removed from the Field. When this card attacks: Negate the effects of the Attack Target. If this card Destroys a Monster by Battle: Banish 1 NOISE Monster to Inflict 2000 damage to your Opponent. or Target 2 Cards in play: Destroy those targets.

[/spoiler]

That's the Final Boss in Megaman Star Force 3. It's really insane...

Archived