Jump to content

CXyz Dystopic Barian


Recommended Posts

Argent Chaos could work with this card or it could just simply be merely a Gaia-Dragon with Dark Knight. But practically I would find this having more use with:

 

300px-Number101SilentHonorARK-LVAL-EN-UR300px-FullArmoredBlackRayLancer-DP15-JP-

 

...RUM into Dark Knight, attach another monster, and it should have a decent 4k ATK, with this method being one of the most consistent if SHArk can last at least 1 turn. And knowing that a Rank 4 spam Fish-Shark-ish deck can utilize Numbers a lot, Barian King's effect is actually quite considerable in a way. :o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Damn, I knew there was a flaw in my plan. As far as I know, the only decks that can realistically summon this guy would be in Argent Puppets or Gogogo Zombies; as they're the only two decks who can consistently use the RUMs to my knowledge.

 

They're also the Decks that run a lot of Numbers worth copying the effects of. Though Gimmicks wouldn't pull it off that well. They'd probably prefer to just keep C107 rather than go into this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Actually, they'd prefer to play Ultimatrainer than C107 in my experience. Lords knows I love C107, but god help me if I ever need him. This guy is good off a RUM play into C104 as you probably didn't even use N104 to make him. Granted, space tends to get tight with RUM Gogogos so devoting the space for this guy wouldn't be worth the gimmick anyhow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...