Wightprince

WightprincexPumprincess OTP

But in all seriousness, now that Skull Servant is approaching Tier 1, they need to go back and give Dancing Elf the same treatment. Or at least knowledge Skull Servant's thematic opposite.

It's all of two posts and one is from My Deck Is Unstoppable and the other was a funny meme thing. I don't think they were serious given the nature of them. 

I didn't even see Dog King post it, I just saw the above and Omega Wave, who I'm pretty sure was serious given who they are.

Well, I would use the third effect so long as I have a BftDD handy in order ot get them right back into the grave. Granted with a good setup you'd already have at least 6 Skull Servants in the grave before I'd even think about using his effect. But then I could just use othe rmuch better cards that can search and grab him, like GobZom or 141.

Why in the hell am I seeing posts about the deck being Tier 1

It won't even be Tier 2, it just got an absurd support card. So quit acting braindead and calling THIS of all things T1.

fuck-you-spidey-does-what-he-wants_o_803

OT: The card itself is pretty cool.  It has alot of absurd synergy with Dark Grepher by setting up the grave with 6 Skull Servant monsters.  We'll just have to wait and see whether this card will make Skull Servants a popular Deck to play with.

I didn't even see Dog King post it, I just saw the above and Omega Wave, who I'm pretty sure was serious given who they are.

Well that makes me a little sad and offended. :'( Can't I dream? A dream about a world where we would ALL much rather have Skull Servants as top tier than say Fire Fists? It would be hilarious.

Archived